One week lols

This shit gonna be the surprise hit of the Summer isn't it? Why are normies eating it up?

FUck I meant to say one week old

The clue is in the name

Why's the black kid setting up the pencils like that? Is he autistic?

Because it isn't the usual comic book superhero movie. It isn't The Avengers, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, etc.

But it's still capeshit

Because it's Power Rangers(c) by Saban(tm)! Just like when you were a kiddie! :))
It really is just nostalgia pandering. Toei has been pumping Rider series for decades and only western otakus give a shit. When they bring back POWER RANGERS(c)(tm) suddenly everyone is a huge toku nerd.

funny thing is i'd rather watch justice league and potc than this nu rangers bullshit

were the power rangers always outsider troubled teens? I remember them being the most upstanding group out of all their peers. Then again I haven't watched it since I was a kid.

They where the upstanding citizen kind of teens. Essentially a afternoon special mentor level of upstanding teen.

This whole troubled teen shit is pure pandering to the people wanting edgy things that have no place being edgy. Most likely because some marketing fuckwit told them it'd sell more.

This shit looks NOTHING like Power Rangers. It looks like a remake of Chronicles. Power Rangers were upstanding citizens, and the also didn't get any kind of powers unless they were transformed into their suits.

samefaggin hard, but they were always "five teens with attitude"

Speaking of nostalgia pandering 90's remakes…

They made a new Mega man cartoon?

attitude =/= edgy

samefag

It's gonna be a cartoon series with schoolboy megaman, more akin to power rangers rather than the original. It's gonna be made by Desnsetsu (Ben 10) and DHX (Yo Gabba Gabba, My Little Pony), it will be aiming for young children.

Google Megaman 2017 if u want more info. My 2 cents, it looks like total garbage.

Yeah "attitude" back in the 90's was more akin with being a badass or "radical", a rebellious hot blooded youth with strong willed personality. And sick dance moves

funny thing is you can see a perfect example of this in the pilot episode when they actually did have attitude and it still was light hearted, though the tone did shift a bit.

samefag