Did anyone else laugh at how triumphant they made the music over a white guy beating blacks in basketball?

Did anyone else laugh at how triumphant they made the music over a white guy beating blacks in basketball?

Kek this went over my head when I watched it. Also as a whitu supremacist myself, I would never be caught playing niggerball in some nigger park.

Niggers would never respect the bet anyways and come back the next day.

You call yourself a white supremacist and yet you disdain basketball, a white man's invention.

You're big manly man.

don't knock it till you try it
it's pretty fun if you're the biggest guy there, nobody can do shit to you

Do neo nazis really hate KKK and vice versa like Derek?

I hate this movie, it just portrays whites as some douchebag assholes that hate black people because they are just black. I don't understand how Holla Forums or any nazi wannabe thinks this movie is not anti white, you are all a bunch of cucks.

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin' at the zoo
We washed ourselves in niggers' blood and all the mongrels' too
We're takin' down the ZOG machine Jew by Jew by Jew
The white man marches on!

It wasn't about the basketball it was about them winning the park from the nigs.

The first half of it is ok, Derek doesn't just hate niggers for no reason, they killed his father. It's the second half that is thoroughly kiked
and I think the first half is only as based as it is because they made a miscalculation. They thought I would be a counterbalance to include The fat retard, but the character of Derek shines through, a strong intelligent white man fighting to take back his community.

The prison scenes are ridiculous though. They're also dangerous imagine some retard absorbing the messages from those scenes and then actually finding himself in a prison.
Protip: the only thing that niggers are going to help you with in prison is stretching your asshole.

you know there's a webm right friend

I do now!

Watcha doin, Randy?

Every reason Derek has for being the way he is is valid. And then he goes to prison and somehow comes out less of a racist, like that ever happens. This movie's pretty dumb, in hindsight.

What's both hilarious and sad is the fact that the libtards who watch this movie, think they're smarter than the racists despite being unable to see the truth in what is being said by them.

Makes you think

there are singlecelled organisms smarter than racists, son

Drumpf supporter logic lmao!

But the webm doesn't come with amusing comments, like all the people saying they find themselves singing this at work.

nah m8 back during the skinhead insurgence of 80's america the kkk would often use the skinheads as guards at rallies showing white solidarity regardless of movement :3

How was he the only fat man in the movie? Everyone else, whites, blacks hispanics etc were fit to slightly chubby.

I hope that was on purpose you tard

regardless you answered your own question

Sometimes things slip through.

I love that movie so much. I don't get why the hardliner Christians threw a fit over it. The film raises some very good questions about Christ and his relation to man.

So good, the book too. Maybe it was just (((neocons))).

I've been looking for the version used in the film but can never seem to find it.

based, once again it is time to boot the moneylendors out of the temple

last bit of this is uncomfortably accurate, the whole thing about relativity and questioning the very existence of matter, pretty much the world we live in right now

if nothing matters, the bankers win

from the imdb for this, food for thought lol:

>Let me put it this way: Who wants to destroy the Jews? Who wants to grind their bones into the dust? And who wants to see them rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love 'em. What? Did he say Love the Jews? It's strange, I know. But with these people, nothing is simple. The Jew says all he wants is to be left alone to study his Torah… do a little business… fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hitler had not existed, the Jews would've invented him. For without such hatred, the so-called Chosen People would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Nazis. The worse the Jews are treated, the stronger they become. Egyptian slavery made them a nation. The pogroms hardened them. Auschwitz gave birth to the state of Israel. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of their genius. So, if the Jews are,as one of their own has said… a people who will not take yes for an answer… let us say yes to them. They thrive on opposition. Let us cease to oppose them. The only way to annihilate this insidious people once and for all… is to open our arms, invite them into our homes… and embrace them. Only then will they vanish into assimilation, normality and love. But we cannot pretend. The Jew is nothing if not clever. He will see through hypocrisy and condescension. To destroy him, we must love him sincerely. If the Jews are strengthened by hate, wouldn't this… destruction that you speak of, whether it's by love or any other means… wouldn't that make them more powerful than they are already? Yes. lnfinitely more. They would become as God. It's the Jews' destiny to be annihilated so they can be deified. Jesus understood this perfectly. And look what was accomplished there with the death of just one enlightened Jew. Imagine what would happen if we killed them all."

Interesting. Have they cried 'anti-semitism' at criticism before Nazi Germany?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

The whole movie was unintentionally funny.
Especially at the end where you're intended to feel like niggas ain't bad homies, and then a nigger shoots the MC's brother in cold blood because he vaguely insulted him a day or two earlier.

It's really telling how they think that we aren't embracing them, they're the most privileged group in the west by a long shot. That doesn't happen when you are being persecuted.

Antisemitism is on the rise these days but you'd be hard pressed to find a kike who understood why.

It's almost like they want to be oppressed.

Making shit up about Christ isn't appealing to people who reverence him.

I hope you are going to repent for lying about Jesus' deeds, do not bear false witness.
He never laid a hand on anybody, liar. He only intimidated them out of the temple, he didn't flog anybody. Learn your own religion before you start to bow down to your King of the Jews.

fuck off you larping valhalla nigger, you are the one that has swallowed lies about jeebus being some kind of limpdicked turn the-other-cheek pansexual, the moneylendors episode has been endlessly reinterpreted because its probably one of the most volatile and dangerous parts of the bible, go figure that some faggot would tone it down so as not to offend his masters.

fact of the matter is jesus was first and foremost a revolutionary, the new testament is more maos little red book or dachs total resistance than it is a religious text, its a thinly veiled manual for insurrection against the roman empire

He ejected the moneylendors by force and he was outraged at their transgressions, pretty much the only time he uses violence in the NT or shows that kind of emotion. I have researched this passage ad nauseum, its been endlessly rewritten, your pathetic nitpicking does nothing to change the supreme importance of it especially in our day and age

the sword bit is also legit

It never claimed to strive for accuracy to the Bible, TLTOC set out to examine some philosophical questions concerning Christ. I feel it not only did that effectively, but I left with a better understanding about the significance of his sacrifice and the hardships he must have endured beyond pain. Also David Bowie is in it.

This meme is dumb and doesn't even make sense because it would not have been a virgin birth if god had sex with mary.

William defoe was a pretty scary jesus. It's neat they didn't go with a uber handsome actor.

Reminder

For some reason you think Christians should like exploitative fiction about Christ. I mean many "christians" do like such fiction, but why should they have to like it?

This is what you actually believe.

So an occultist is in it? How does that help?

Jesus was a Jew. That's what Judeans were.

Christians are so assravaged about their kike saviour.

Read it again. Jew was originally supposed to refer to Judeans one of the twelve tribes of Israel. The modern Jew is descended from the Edomites and Canaanites making them not Judeans, therefore not Jews. Know thy enemy. The Juedans died out long ago.
The pejorative "kike" originated from the yiddish word "kikel" meaning circle. Because the kikes were often-times illiterate when asked to draw a x for their names they instead drew a circle because the x looked to close to a cross.

Christfag or kike?

It is hilarious that this applies to you and your reception of the movie's messages.

I never said he never felt those things, but the fiction of the movie does no represent how Christ dealt with those things. It's hollywood trash making up shit that was never recorded. Not much different from the Noah movie that came out recently.

Except that's what the entire movie is about. It's even in the fucking title. Did you get too triggered to make it to the end or something?

kys faggot.