Yup simpsons really fucking sucks now and it's awful. Let's not beat that dead horse again

Yup simpsons really fucking sucks now and it's awful. Let's not beat that dead horse again.

I just want to know if there's any episodes from the zombie seasons that are good and which ones they are.

This used to be good but really went to shit.

And I was just watching some of Season 2 a minute ago. When does it drop again? Season 12 or something? I haven't watched The Simpsons in years.

6 or 7. Even many torrents group 1st seasons together and the rest separately. Are there any family shows today?

Max Power is the last good episode, but there is plenty of shit that proceeds it.

Just stop at S10 like everyone else!

Holla Forums, it's time to settle this.
What was the last good season of The Simpsons?
And what the fuck happened with Mike Judge?

SEASON NINE

This new season is pretty good, they seem less pozzed

Good? Season six

Watchable? Eight or nine.

I wasn't aware anything happened with him.
What did I miss?

Nice joke faggot

S28 - E1: Pedro Veras

The only post-S20 episode I watched was the one about piracy that was like 5 years late.

was there any hacking sequences involved

name a bad episode from Season 5

you can't

Season 12, in season 13 the quality goes to complete shit.

Season 8, episode 9: El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)

It was so long ago. ;_;

>halfchan filename

Stopped caring long ago.

Does no one here know how to read? OP is asking for good epsiodes from the later seasons. Not asking when the simpsons went to shit.

smh at how often these posts get regurgitated tbqh

OP is asking us to forge him a sword out of wood.

Most say around 11 or 12. Some feel earlier.

I want to say there's a couple of decent treehouse of horrors shorts that occur after season 8.

And to everyone else in the thread, season 8 is the last decent season, it starts going downhill from there.

Speaking of treehouse of horror, anyone know when this year's Halloween special is?

Christmas Future something or whatever that episode was called is usually meentioned as a tolerable newer episode but I don't know how it actually holds up compared to not cancer Simpsons.

I liked Pie Man from season 15.

I think it broadcasted last night.

Thanks. Only episode I even care to watch this season.

Can someone tell me why people think season 1 isn't good?

I don't think most say that, it's not that it's not good, it's just not great. It's a nice season, but the following ones are golden.

It just isn't. It's not very polished, Homer is an asshole, and it's clunky like most first season animated shows.

I don't think it's bad but the animation and voice acting hadn't come into their own yet during season 1. Both later turned to shit in the zombie years.

Did they ever revisit ned's insanity after this episode?

Isn't Mr.Burns already based off a real person

Season 9, which has some shitty episodes (Principle and the Pauper) but some good ones (Lisa's Sax)

10 is where the show nose dives and never recovered.

9, even with the bad episodes the good ones make up for it

Nigger the shows been unwatchable trash for at least 15 years

I feel like they must've done a joke about it once afterwards.

If we amassed the entire world's wealth it wouldn't even hit 100 trillion.

so 1/5th or more of all the wealth in the world is the US debt? sounds believable

Are you just retarded or do you fucking believe in that jewish conspiracy garbage?

treehouse of horror 15 is decent.

this is supposed to be ironic right?
am I just too autistic to see it in my old age?

lul look at these peons babbling about trillions like they mean anything

guess what faggots the bank has you covered, derivatives outweigh the entire world economy like a thousand to one, best guess at the "value" of derivatives atm is somewhere between 1 and 2 QUADRILLION, thats a thousand trillions you fucking field niggers

the entire world financial system is built on insane amounts of gambling debts, and people look at ME funny when I say we have to hang the bankers from the nearest lamppost