In real life if there was a character like this, all those dirty looks, Emma Watson would be fucking the bully...

In real life if there was a character like this, all those dirty looks, Emma Watson would be fucking the bully. That's just how real life works. In fact it even came in the news that she wanted to fuck Tom Felton. It is hilarious. WTF is wrong with women that they want to fuck the foul, mean bullies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_views_on_women
theabsolute.net/misogyny/tangents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well emma watson was crushing on the actor when they were kids.

they're emotionally complex but without the autism that makes them take one full minute to make a reply

In all honesty what full-grown adult wouldn't crush on a pre-pubescent Tom Felton. Just curious who among here would go for an underage Tom.

i would go
i would go all over his little faggot face

women do not comprehend virtue, or anything other than emotional reasoning.

Can you blame her? I want him to fuck me too

explain this to me better dude, or diret me to an essay, because that is exactly what I have been thinking for the past few months, I just didn't know how to express it.

Because good people should be rewarded in life, instead of bullies.

you need look no further than the greatest man to ever live
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_views_on_women

>He claimed that women are "more mischievous, less simple[e.i. more needy in all regards], more impulsive … more compassionate[?] … more easily moved to tears … more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike … more prone to despondency and less hopeful … more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] … also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action" than men.
Reality seems to agree with it, although as Aristotle also said women make up for it by giving men fulfillment and drive.

He also seemed to have good deductive thought
Although he did believe this because he thought that Women of Colour couldn't ejaculate but still get pregnant.

Tom said that Emma was like his little sister so it was probably like a sister telling her brother 'I want to marry you when we grow up!'

aristotle was literally the smartest man to ever live, and im not memeing either.

retarded bigot, i bet he died a virgin

I guess you are not aware of Elon Musk

I have met a woman that is the complete opposite of that. Cold, pretentious, more based on logic and morally ambiguous, selfish, lack of feelings for those they don't care about, to the point that they'll be completely fine with the death of an entire group if they wronged someone they cared about. And always seem to fall for morally devious men that go agaisn't their moral views (Total hardon for Kenny for TWD games)

What type of woman is this?

being a stallman disciple with loads amoney does not even begin to compare to the contributions aristotle has given to the world.

Checked.
He really seemed to have a good grasp on the psychology of men and women, comparing the male desire to dominate over women and head to the household to king's who take responsibility for and lead their subjects out of love for and desire to do good for them, and women being natural subjects who are grateful for those who take responsibility for their subjects such as the old parable of the king and the hanging sword.
The woman Aristotle was describing. Two nearly identical sides of the same coin you would find if you read his descriptions again.

The parable of the hanging sword being a parable that compares ruling subjects to sitting on a throne under a hanging sword.

Children

wew lad, come back when he can land a rocket and not have it explode.

Equal weight to female and male happiness
Reiteration of his same beliefs mentioned earlier

Evolution. Bullies aren't nu-male beta bitches like you, they're demonstrably alphas. It's a natural attraction.

Nah mate, think it's just because they only care about getting dicked and just disregard that he said mean things

jk. irl they don't have a choice because malcie doesn't fuck stinky mudbloods

Tom Felton is on the Flash. Do you guys like him on there?

I don't want to watch the flash

Not that hard to figure out fams

They don't. Chad the non-bully is better than Chad the bully but both are better than OP the aspie beta cuck

Oh, it's this thread again.

tbh Malfoy never struck me a Chad. Just some rich kid who's only thing going for him is his family name.

Only the top part is about Mal
The other is about beta op being jelly that girls like popular outgoing athletic guys more than the smelly fat creep

That is all women. At heart women are psychopaths for everything but their own children. Everything else is to be used and thrown away when better comes around. Does that help you understand?

Can women adopt fictional characters as if they were their own children? Because I have seen a lot of mid 20's lonely women on Tumblr do that.

Yes that's also why we have the vegan trend and minority petting. Unused mother energy finding an outlet

Kind of? Women don't like things the way men do. They latch onto the social relationships in them.

Imagine your life was a high school clique's mind games and that's how women apply everything.

Incorrect. They apply that to animals as in getting a pet. The minority "petting" is 100% social signaling.

Have you seen how condescending they treat minorities? Give me at least 1%

Women are evil, they have no real moral compulsion, they are not really people.

Women are animals, women are all of them, every single one, a worthless sadistic megalomaniacal creature, and they are attracted to the most brutish and primitive display of power possible.

Mind you, this isn't some choice that the woman makes, it's just the way her brain is hard-wired by evolution, nothing you say or do can ever change the nature of women, never mistake them for men, or their cutesy quirks and smiles for anything genuine, it's just a mask.

It is true I understand it logically and in my experience, but the SJW brainwashing still influences me that 'everyone is the same'. How could they lie to us so blatantly?

Because the people who made up the lies and told them initially were Jews, and often women on top of that, it was told to destroy the foundation of our society, the patriarchal male, and through that stop us from having a stable society that kept the inherently destructive nature of woman kind in check.

I know it's true but I don't want it to be. Though I would call it less a mask than a strategy. I don't think they know what they are doing they just know it works

I'm more partial to the idea that women are just creatures of habit. I mean you can't make friends with every wild dog you find, right? Treat them nice but establish early on that you're the boss. If they try to fight back then release them back to the wild. They're not worth your time. Some might even come back, better behaved if you do this right.

Women want alphas, not autistic faggots. Big shock.

A bully is big enough and strong enough to take what he wants when he wants it. If he wasn't someone else would stop him being a bully. As such a bully is a good mate for a woman because he will take what he wants for his kids and no one will stop him.

Your mother loved you. No other woman is ever able to love you, you're simply a tool to be used.

Brain washing is hard to overcome and when you do you question yourself about it. Isn't it fucked up?

MUH JEWS. The feminist ideological base is actually French when you follow the philosophy back. I'm radical as they come in Holla Forums terms but you can't just use Jews the way you use patriarchy in feminism. This is the natural state of untamed women the way a violent thug is the natural state of an untamed man. Jews didn't make women destructive, men just became too weak to stop them.

If more men can come to these terms, the world would be a better place.

Almost

Shlomo pls

Come on lad. Do better.

He got to fuck shotacon Alexander the Great. That's prime boypussy m8.

Home to >>>/plebbit/ with you, cuckbrains.

And people wonder why Holla Forums is called a hug box which is devoid of intellectual conversations any more.

you are both cucks. white people are born cucks.

troll harder fggt

Lelkek

Last (you) from me. enjoy the latest Milo video and don't forget little Dickie Spencer's Alt right orgy.

it's not trolling if i belive in it. and i do believe western people are cucks. americans and europe. but russian is alright.

case in point. here is the classic eurocuck.

Well tell me mud-"person", how does it feel like knowing that 95% of all technological achievements come from white people?
How does it feel like knowing that you're of an inferior breed, and that you and your ancestors never have accomplished anything, and that your children are a waste of resources and will never accomplish anything?

Yeah, no.

You're the cuck here, you don't know anything on the subject matter, do yourself a service and google the helium method.

shut the fuck up whitey. im not the one that started all that stupid liberal social justice shit, your race did.

Lad you're getting trolled by a retard. Pack it in already.

No, actually it was an entire separate race, known as "Ashkenazi" Jews.

And yes, they are a separate race.

Also learn how to use apostrophes you inbred shitskin.

And answer my questions in

Wew, what triggered cuckold.

yes but you allow the jews to do it cuck. you are but one dirty stain to your countrymen. most whites are cucks and that is the reality of it. as for your question: we wuz romans, we wuz vikinz, my ancestors were kangs mane.

No, the Anglos and yanks did that through military action.

Yeah, unlike you, shitskin.

And you still can't answer my questions Mr. monkeybrain.

typical cuck white. acts like a patrician, holier that thou, an elite to the prole. dont worry white cuck, the barbarians will sack your lands and rape you and all that intellect wont save you. because you were too busy posting memes on the internet to actually counter the jews, you fucking cuck.

fbi please

Kek, salty much?

dont make me post my cunny/BL collection faggot. its only for people that know the true and have strong energy.

Now I need to find some fapfic about Hermione cucking Harry with Malfoy.

Silly little triggered nigger, back to your mud huts and AIDS.

we are both on an imageboard whitey.

i dont have a mudhunt. i live in a nice aparment provided by the german state. it is quite cushy i should say. i do enjoy the kindness of the german people but their weak, cuck aptitude makes me sad for their race.

Disgusting parasitic nigger.

aint my fault your people gave it to me cuck. and many others. what is it with you guys? why do you do this? are you trying to make up for the past or something? are you not aware everyone did terrible things? its the past, no need to dwell on it. your race thinks too much about it. that is why you are cucks. the virtue signaling aptitude of your people is a great weakness of yours. you'll demonize your ancestors forever.

Yeah, but I'm not some buttblasted subhuman sperging out like a fucking child.

KEK
So that's why you're so fucking assbroken, you're (rightfully) suffering from an inferiority complex.

im laying on my bed with the A/C and ready to sleep as i sleep during noon. if anything i think youre raging there white man.

it was free. im not even a siryan or from the middle east. my parents were born here and have a house, but i did a deal with a local businessman and i got the papers to apply for one. it is cheaper that renting an aparment you know.

What if mine didn't?

Niggers have no shame. They'll take whatever they can, as they feel everything is owed to them.

No actually, you're a fucking NEET, a nigger NEET.

Think about it Mr nigger, what will happen to you and all of your shitskin brethren when the economy collapses, when the state runs out of money, when the Jewish machine breaks down?
You're so much of a useless retard that you can't even compete on a job market where the state subsidizes companies for hiring you, do you honestly think that you'll ever stand a chance?

You didn't answer my post there shit for brains.

God still loves you, user.

Kek*

What's with the women that kill their own children though? Not just the women who abort them but also the ones who kill their kids even after they're born.

Yeah, my mom tried killing me. There's even a cute name for it, "baby blues".

Actually proves my point rather than disproves it.

Women killing their children is their maternal instinct failing.

JK Rowling hates her fanbase because of how much shipping they do. HermioneXMalfoy is her most hated one.

sorry user.

why are authors so spergy?

I hate shippers but that just sounds so spergy.

samefag

Actually I'm not but I just thought JK Rowling was too invested into the fandom.

They're the same sort of people who spend all their time on Tumblr. Why do you think?

She later regretted pairing up Ron and Hermione.

Why? Was it because the actor for ron was too ugly?

No he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE

You missed "and with a wicked sense of humor"

Malfoy was kind of beta though

like all white men amirite ;^)

stop being a little bitch OP and man up

Sword of Damocles you mean?

As opposed to a ginger faggot and a jew. Pretty obvious choice

Life aint fair and most people's sense of right and wrong is so fucking twisted that it is laughable. Elliot thought the exact same thing as you do and saw himself as a good person. Subjective morality and the poisonous ideology of modern media has completely corrupted people.

If you can wade through the autism of a mentally is Holla Forumsmic book writer you can get a pretty clear idea form Dave Sim's Tangent.
theabsolute.net/misogyny/tangents.html

Somebody gimme some leads

Fanfiction.net

So she doesn't care about the many fics where she falls in love with Snape or the ones all the Weasley kids fuck Ginny?

Did his head increase by several times?

This Thread Again: The Thread
Special 'Again' Edition

I don't know but he kind of looks like the leader from the Hulk comics.

If I recall it was because he was too much of a "nice guy", and Hermione would get bored of him and want someone more exciting. It's funny because Rowling pretty much admitted Hermione is a raging cunt who cares more about cheap thrills then a stable lifestyle, but that didn't seem like a bad thing to her. If I recall, she even said that Ron and Hermione's marriage would most likely end in divorce, and possibly infidelity.

Rowling sounds kind of like a bitch doesn't she.

I dunno where you've been to high school, but at mine the bullies would start a fight only when it's at least a 3v1 in their favor, or if he is confident enough to take you on by himself and gets his shit kicked, he'll be back the next day with 2 more mates because that's how it goes

Most bullies I've witnessed are cowards, only a few of them would actually be freaks that trained in boxing since they were 7 or some shit, and those never even start fights out of the blue, since they don't feel the need to pick on the high school autist that a 5 year old could beat up to feel better about themselves and impress the ladies

She's a woman.

Women are all whores, all of them would cheat on their partner if she sees him as weak, and she won't feel guilty about it, she'll think that it's her right to be unfaithful if he can't make her want him exclusively.

That's not what she said at all though, she said that Ron and Hermione would fall apart because neither of them can particularly stand each other, and they are at each others' throats way too much. And she kind of has a point there, since in the books Ron basically ignored Hermione until other guys started taking an interest in her, at which point he started throwing passive-aggressive hissy fits until she went out with him (oh, and he used a magic PUA book to get her to like him - I sometimes wonder whether Rowling realizes what she's implying with that. And more importantly, why no SJWs have torn into her for it). The rest of the time, he makes fun of her for being a nerd, and Hermione basically considers him an ignorant moron. That's not exactly a stable lifestyle, that's a recipe for disaster.

WRONG SIR, WRONG, she wrote the characters as both ugly, but her animal brain could not separate emma watson from that beta male ginger, and so she realized too late how her pairing made no sense

features that are attractive in children as not in adults.

Don't measure other people by your own rule, Louis. Now fuck off from Holla Forums and back to >>>/reddit/ where your brand of stand-up cuck humor belongs, you tiny dick ginger freak.

Trump is a good modern example of this, I use it to teach the common signs to the mostly autistic kids I tutor:

Typical woman who tells you the line: "I'm not like other women"

Found the goon.

You don't belong anywhere near a classroom.

Is there any board I can go to where some faggot doesn't randomly bring up political shit in an attempt to derail every god damn thread?

UR MUM

Nowhere on the internet

degenerate implication to be tbh

Source?

This is from a leftybook isn't it?