Are there any movies that show hispanics in a positive light...

Are there any movies that show hispanics in a positive light? It seems like they get stereotyped the worst out of all the races.

You've never seen My Family/ Mi Familia?

: D

This, you've beat me to posting it

I forgot I actually met this bean nigger once. He put his arm around me and he smelled odd.

I am virtuous, thank you, bean nigger.

Assdevasted spic detected.

You have to go back.

telenovelas have positive hispanic characters in them.
those actors all look white but i'm sure that's just a coincidence

Any of the Santo movies

Narcos. Viva los Pepes!

what about Colonel Carillo?

Don't you get it user? The left only pretends to care about mexicans the least out of all the non-white races. They still need them for jokes and something to make fun of.

Telenovela producers know better than to cast your average looking mexican. They specifically cast mexicans that have a high-degree of spanish genes in them. The average mexican is a disgusting caricature and bottom-tier mexicans are comparable to abos.

Terminator 2

Why?

Who doesn't love American Me? Unless you consider that negative but what Italians complain about Goodfellas?

There actually are italian organizations like the psychiatrist's ex hubby who take offense at mafia films.

gave me an excuse to hate mexishits forever

that's because they ARE the worst out of all the races

in the last loony tunes show speedy gonzales was portrayed in a breddy positive light

I miss Slowpoke. He was a cool guy.

So Sleepy

Naw, niggers are still the worst, for sure.

Does Zorro count?

He kills people and killing is wrong

but he kills bad people though.

Honestly, Diablo was the only likable person of the bunch. That and he was the only one with a character arc.

From my point of view Zorro is the bad guy

then you are lost.

The main character was Spanish and not only that but had a Mexican scientist family while being a bit booksmart as well.

Rex was kind of an annoying dick. His brother was an eccentric scientist. Though I do like this cartoon.

wtf I hate zorro now?

I doubt you're actually retarded enough to think he said that without some severe misinterpretation of what he actually said.
I hope you're not actually that retarded, I don't want to share a board with unironic retards.

You forgot to mention they cut his hands off so his already hopeless stuggling would become even more pointless and pathetic.

Rex was Mexican, there was one episode where he asked a genuine Spaniard if he was Mexican too and the character showed his disgust.

it's b8 m8

for people who love the bantz, Holla Forumsacks can be real dense

Fuck you, 1488 KKK
I don't even go to Holla Forums, I just forgot I was on Holla Forums.

How to draw a brown character:

This patented technique has been fueling fan brown character fetishes for generations.

Hispanics simply don't know how to play the race card game like niggers and jews do, asian don't know either but they are learning

Also hispanics being catholic hate the jews and can't be guilt-tripped like white-ass honkies nor what to be usefull boot lickers like niggers are

So hispanics are BAAAAAAAAD

That's because a bunch of libtard cried that he was a racist symbol

I hate this shit because it makes us look weak.

ONLY A SPIC DEALS IN ABSOLUTES

Does that explain Korra?

No offense but physically asians are the weakest out of everyone.

Yes. What it doesn't explain though why the only brown people in the Avatar universe live at the poles and how they stave off vitamin D deficiency.

Well yeah, but it's better than depicting them for real.

Looks like a ripoff of Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark Zero.

Book of life looked like shit. Not to mention the actors didn't give a good voice performance at all

Why was the mexican the ugly one?

Because Whatsherface and Cheerleader were taken.

the water tribes are supposed to be based off of eskimos who are brown people.

By weak I mean mentally. I just hate the whining attitude since it runs counter to the cultural norm of the asian model minority. Lots of Asian immigrants bust their ass and the spoiled 3rd generation Asian Americans just bitch all day long. It saddens me.

Because he's Mexican. That and he has a big nose.

Greetings fellow patrician

>I stuck up for your people on the internet, jefe. I am virtuous. Please stop raping my wife and ask you amigo to put down the can of gasoline and his tiny throbbing erection.
t. u

Isn't he Californian/Texan?

He was from California back when Spain ruled it.

What about him?

Because we are.
Have you seen some of the shit we do? There are niggers out there less worse than us. Thankfully it's mostly the Mexicans so there's that.

That's Asian blood in you beaners. It makes you violent. Japan would be the same, but they got the violence buttfucked out of them by America.

South Americans are by far the most violent as well. Mexico got popular back in the 2000s for it, but they couldn't touch Columbia or Brazil at all when it comes to savagery.

Those are Mexicans, just like those found in the New Mexico territory. They were incredibly corrupt and apathetic even back then, which is why those territories were largely given up in a day. The French were superior in every way.