Does he always talk like this? Even when he's ordering lunch or calling his mother on Life Day?

Does he always talk like this? Even when he's ordering lunch or calling his mother on Life Day?

Did he have blue hair in the old canon? I thought it used to be black. I know the pupils are a new thing.

I thought they got rid of all of that when Disney got store whores. They don't even use the majority of the species in any major way in any of the movies.

Yep, it was black.

It upsets my autism seeing how smooth all the models look

They brought him back to as fanservice to people who have already forgotten that Disney was responsible for axing him in the first place.

i assumed it was cause they still get money from the Old Republic and it has species like Chiss, Rattataki, and Miraluka. they just announced a new expansion recently.

Disney actually doesn't own The Old Republic, EA owns it wholly. That's why it's not Disney-Canon, it's part of the old "Legends" Non-Disney Canon. In fact, it's actually the ONLY piece of Pre-Disney "Legends" continuity still being actively produced, and given Disney's hatred for all "Legends" material, I highly doubt they want to promote SW:TOR in any way, I imagine they actually want it to die as fast as possible.

Eh, EU was never really official canon in the first place

There wasn't really a definitive definition for "Canon" before Disney. Some Lucasfilm employees made attempts at a "Ranking System" of sorts, with shit like "G Canon" for the six films, "T Canon" for TV Series, etc., but that was more for what takes precedence when it comes to lore clashes and discrepancies between media, such as when a character's fate is depicted differently between a novel, video game, or film. Disney's system basically made absolutely everything created or published before their purchase, excluding the six Films and the Clone Wars TV series, non-Canon, and then built their "New Canon" of everything produced after their purchase of the franchise, plus the six films and Clone Wars, hence why I said that The Old Republic is the only "Legends" product still in active circulation.

Fairly their stance is more like "this stuff is still ambiguously canon, but everything else now definitely is"

I hope his real name is still Mitth'raw'nuruodo, but knowing Disney, they probably just dumbed it down to simply "Thrawn". In fact, calling it now, they're going to "Humanize" his name so it's like "Jek Thrawn" or some shit, with "Thrawn" being a family name.

really? I figured it was still included as one of the games when Disney licensed all of Star Wars to EA a while back, instead of using multiple studios like Lucasarts did. Surely they're getting some licensing fee from SWTOR.

I thought it was more like they're curating. They have the new canon but are selectively picking what they want from the old stuff to be canon.

It's cheap. No details on the models, no bump mapping. It's like something that was made in the early 2000. The character design is really bad, they all look like something made by Disney, they all look like kids. I wonder how much control Dave Filoni has over the show, I bet it's less than when he was on TCW.
The only models that don't look like shit are the stormtroopers, they have a lot of details and reflections on their armors.

I'd still make sweet forbidden love to Sabine all night, every night.

Too much of a mary sue.

Apparently Disney TVA directly helped with the look of the show

It's like a Bluray of Reboot.

Help cut the budget maybe.

Reminder that Disney/Lucasfilm keeps giving this show fucking Blu-ray season sets, all while pretending all the other Star Wars cartoons never happened

They decanonized them. It's not pretending, it's openly not caring. I think it's rather clear they don't care what the old fans want, anything being published under the Star Wars Legacy brand is just stuff on contract that couldn't be cut short. They only thing care about the new shit for their new fans, which is why Rebels gets the blurays.

clone wars cartoon was autistic shit anyway. i got out of star wars then and there. dee bradly baker is a hack and all you faggots that like ps1 cutscene cartoons can suck a dick.

I never liked the cartoon Clone Wars. It was just mindless action sequences with nothing to really make me care about what happens. The CGI series had a few great episodes and sequence in between loads of garbage as well.

I got out of Star Wars after Farce Awakens. Gave it the benefit of the doubt, and it failed. I haven't even had the curious desire to watch the Rogue Whatever trailer/s, it's just straight up dead to me.

never seen that before.

Well I know Disney cheaped out with the Marvel cartoons so maybe they're doing that with this.

No, you're a hack

Yeah it's really bad and they're paid to do this.

You know, it makes a lot of sense that they cancelled the Clone Wars series, not only because they wanted only the OT fans for TFA and their sequels but also because the drop in quality would have been so noticeable when they took over because of how cheap kikes are.

Marvel and Lucasfilm are run semi-autonomously, at least in theory

There's also the fact that Cartoon Network held the broadcast license

I bought it up because Marvel Animation and Disney TV doesn't get this treatment

Damn son, even the original starwars was more subdued

Why would they care about old fans? lucas might have because it was the old fans who still bought shit from him so he could stay a billionaire

But disney paid billons for starwars so the only way to make that back was turning starwars into the same cashcow than marvel is now

So for disney execs ol' fans aint shit, they are actually an obstacle to reach a new generation of dumb shallow kids with lots of money to burn in toys, clothes and other merch because mommy and daddy can't say no and got a new mortgage

It does make me wonder why didn't they just buy what they actually wanted, if they're not going to make easy nostalgia buz from this

Given how Marvel is running their comic properties into the ground and hiring their artists straight from tumblr they have to autonomous. Even comitee approved shekel grabbing would be a improment nowadays.

The old fans are the ones paying out for all the comics, toys, games, extra editions, etc etc.

And it already had a built in audience that made the franchise worth more than what Marvel gets.

Do you think Marvel is raking it in off toy sales? Their stock never lined wall to wall. New generations can't get attached to franchises in the same way old star wars fans got attached due to over-saturation of the market.

Why do you take blue alien niggers so seriously? He's a fucking star wars fanfic character

A few whales can't compare to millions of teens, kids and hipster trash with more disposable income

Exactly, which is why they pumped it even more

Don't matter, they'll still buy shit with the brand on it

see the success of those god awful funko pop things.

they probably cost about half a cent each to manufacture and sell for $10+.

This is actually a pretty cool premise.

Cartoons belong on Holla Forums.

It's Star Wars and a TV show

This actually looks pretty interesting. That's also the droid from the Onderon Arc that killed the fruity King. Dooku mentioned sending him to Agamar.

It's a cartoon. It's also written for children.

I find it strange that one sperg thinks saging and telling anons to fuck off will have any effect whatsoever.

Literally everyone who has tried this before has gotten zero results.

If the BO wasn't a freechcuck, you faggots would've been booted a long time ago. Good God I hate this place.

I find it strange that one more or less adult human spends his time spamming this board with posts about cartoons.

You mark my words sonny. That fella is gonna get it. There's plans being drawn up right now to dispose him.

I hope everyone knows the one on the right is supposed to be Hobbie. No Derek Klivian, just "Hobbie"

The retardedness that goes on in the nuBattlefront says it all

It doesn't look all that bad. Might have fun getting into dog fights through the death star trenches.

oh no!!! ;_;

You didn't play Battlefront or see anyone play this shit. All starfighters handle like clunky boats (imagine worse than Y-Wings in Rogue Squadron) and everyone is forced to hold down the airbrakes just to shoot each other and the trench run is this retarded maze and the danger is colliding into the walls since X-Wings can't fly for shit instead of a linear corridor where you could actually get shot.

Does it matter? Everyone knows Episode 1 Racer was the best Star Wars game and nothing has ever came close, not even its own sequel.

Actually, SWG has a good tie with Episode 1 Racer, but that's it.