Who would win, Holla Forums, and why does Spawn mop the floor with faggot Alucard?

Who would win, Holla Forums, and why does Spawn mop the floor with faggot Alucard?

This is stupid.

your mom's fucking stupid because she made you and allowed you to live.

I barely know either of these two so I don't know.

Alucard cause he's not some shitty western cartoon guy main protagonist. Also, I love my pillow printed waifu, how can real women compete?! desu desu tetsuo kenshi sayonara nippon! ^___^

if i post some sweet CP will the mods on this board sell my IP to the Feds?

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/kys/

Nothing I've read from Spawn puts him remotely in the league of Alucard, McFarlane's stuff was always completely shit in terms of writing and very little reason is ever given for his victories. His powers are incredibly poorly defined, and why was he even given his power to begin with? He's just some faggot with a shoelace in his face.

Alucard meanwhile is powerwanking on a theoretical level seldom imagined in fiction. I've seen thousand-post threads in forums coming to the conclusion that in a battle with Cthulhu and several of the other elder gods, Alucard would likely consume them, become them, and then become himself again with whatever abilities they've granted him.

Okay, let's start with what we know about him at the start of the series. Super speed, super strength, flight, can transform into bats, mist, insects, whatever form he damn well pleases, can shapeshift in to various different forms augmenting his abilities, mind control, immunity to sunlight, regeneration, duplication, and the smmoning of various demonic entities on top of his supernatural senses, the ability to create pocket dimensions AT LEAST the size of London in which he completely controls every molecule within them, and the ability to create new vampires of incredible strength who are subservient to him, on top of being a dapper dresser and carrying around a couple giant handcannons.

Then near the end we get a bombshell. The reason he's so cavalier about letting people kill him is because everyone he's ever killed, everyone who's blood he's ever drained, he owns their soul. Every monster he's ever killed, every vampire he's ever fought, every army he's ever decimated are all still "alive" inside of him and can be called out en mass to slaughter anything before him, consume them, and add them to his numbers.

So the enemy is aware of this and believes he's found a chink in this ability. He creates Schroedinger, a faggy little catboy created with occult nazi super science who is a living personification of Schroedinger's cat. He both does and does not exist everywhere and no where all at once. You can kill him as many times as you want he'll pop right back up somewhere else. He can be anywhere he wishes and no where. Schroedinger intentionally kills himself and feeds his soul to Alucard as a poison pill. Because of the nature of Alucard's abilities the theory was this would cause him to lose his sense of self with one soul that both does and does not exist. So, trapped in non-existence, Alucard systematically rekilled every single soul he'd ever consumed until only one remained, which left only Schroedinger as the possible soul solving the non-existence dilemma. He then instantly regenerated, along with all the souls he'd consumed which are effectivel now non-killable, and with the addition of Shroedinger's ability to be anywhere and no where all at once.

Now tell me, how exactly is Spawn going to defeat an undead, eternally regenerating army of vampires, zombies, demons, werewolves, nazis and lovecraftian abominations who can be anywhere at will and can each never be killed? Even if Spawn managed somehow to kill Alucard, Alucard could simply opt to possess him, take over his body, absorb his being and powers into himself, and erase him like all the rest.

This sound like fucking shit

Overpowered Mary Sue.

easy. hes a vampire so all he needs to do is stab him with a garlic covered, holy water sprinkled, blood of jesus coated, silver stake.

The premise off the show is that's an overpowered demigod, and the entire story revolves around a scheme to somehow kill him.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken

Welcome to anime.

Spawn has killed god and the devil himself, he has divine weapons and considering that anderson was almost a match for him it's not much of a stretch to think that spawn could put him down.

Holy fuck that sounds autistic. Top mary sue tbh.

Death Battle is complete bullshit. They intentionally pick the obvious loser as the winner to stir up more discussion.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

That's not even a full list of his powers. He can read minds, psychically control blood, walk through walls, control gravity, and control the weather.

Anyway, he's a little different from your typical mary sue in that he's not really a new creation, he's just Dracula carried to his logical extreme. Beats the hell out of the version in Blade 3, that's for sure. It's also totally in line with his previously portrayed abilities, have you played any of the Castlevania games? That version of him can generally do all that shit as well.

A recurring theme in the series is these monsters desire to die. Alucard is looking for someone to kill him, but he'll only let himself be slain by human hands as he asserts humans are beautiful godly creatures and only humans can slay monsters. He's horrified when Walter becomes a vampire and regenerates to a youthful appearance remarking that his elderly body was beautiful because that's the natural course of things, and getting old and dying is one of the only things Alucard can't do.

Much of his backstory is based on Vlad Tepes's actual history. Part of what's made Alucard so powerful is his subservience to humanity. He allowed van Helsing to defeat him because he genuinely respected him, which is why he's horrified when Anderson turns himself into a monster in order to slay him. He probably would have given him the victory of he'd remained a man. Helena's Nail didn't really give Anderson any advantage.

Alucard's hardly the only character like this in the series, either. Anderson has virtually the same personality, also letting people kill him and then smiling evilly and regenerating. Schroedinger lets himself be killed over and over because he comes back no matter what. The Captain (Nazi werewolf) specifically gives Seras the silver to kill him during their fight, because he's tired, respects her and wants to die in glorious battle to a righteous soul.

The Major meanwhile is basically their opposite. He goes to war just because he likes going to war. He asserts he's killed Alucard because he's human, but in the end is revealed to be nothing more than a robotic replica with the Major's memories acting basically on the tape looping in his head.

Alucard allowed Helsing to defeat him and went into hibernation. During this time the British government did all manner of experiment on him to augment and seal his powers, and he was used to hunt and kill countless other monsters.

He was a rotting corpse in a straight jacket in their basement when Integra found him as a child. Her uncle was trying to kill her and seize control of the organization. Alucard found her young blood to be the most delicious he'd ever tasted, awoke from his slumber, and following the contract he made with van Helsing he vowed to serve and protect her, starting by killing her uncle and all of his men.

He's also shown to get off on her ordering him to kill people, because under her stern appearance, Integra is deeply religious, married to her job, and despite appearing to be in her 30's, is a virgin.

He is the KING of mary sues!
And I love him for it

I remember there being 2 Hellsing animes. One 12 episode weird one, no back store, just whatever. And a newer hellsing OVA or something like that. I kinda want to rewatch all of that reading this thread but it has been years since I seen animu (excluding one punch man, which was awesome) so any guideline which i should watch first and wha to read up on back story?

Why do Japs have such a hard-on for overpowered and unkillable characters?

The only canon portrayal of Dracula was written by Bram Stoker, you nigger. He's extremely sneaky and quiet when he needs to be, he's got limited mind control over his the people he bites before they die of consumption, he can only be killed with a stake through the heart, and it's implied that he might be able to transform into a wolf or a bat. He's not much of a fighter; he much prefers sneaking around and feeding on his victims while they're asleep. In fact, he probably can't directly fight very well, or else he'd be less inclined to avoid it. He's weak to and/or afraid of religious symbology, and during the day he has to lie dead in his coffin with dirt from his homeland. He's just a creepy, old, decrepit monster who's perfectly adapted for a life of quiet parasitism, and when he plays his hand too hard he gets found out and BTFO easily. He's not some ultra-powerful unkillable super-monster spawned from an obnoxious 13-year-old's deviantart.

Dracula carried to his logical extreme would be a master manipulator running a massive conspiracy designed to fill his belly as efficiently as possible. He'd operate behind the scenes as much as possible and make slaves to the dirty work. Above all, he wouldn't give one single fuck for anyone or anything but himself. Anything remotely human in Dracula is used purely to satisfy his animalistic needs, because what Dracula really is is an animal with human intelligence.

Yes, I am aware that most media featuring Dracula doesn't portray him like that. None of that is true to the original either. There hasn't been a film that got Dracula right since Nosferatu, and Nosferatu had to butcher the story because of copyright shittery. Dracula was only very loosely inspired by Based Vlad. The vast majority of what went into Bram Stoker's Dracula came from traditional vampire lore, which described vampires as animalistic, possessed corpses that slowly fed on humans over the course of months up until they died of consumption. What made Dracula so pivotal to the public image of vampires is that Dracula was the first popular vampire story that gave the vampire human intelligence, which served to make him infinitely more dangerous than a vampires of tradition, but it didn't make him any more human.

If you want an Alucard, that's fine; that's your personal opinion and you can have it. But don't tell me that he's not a mary sue because he's Dracula. He's not Dracula. He's Dracula's polar opposite with godmod powers, and he most certainly is a mary sue.

The 12 episode Studio Gonzo version is inferior to the OVA in all ways but one, most feel that the first anime had a vastly superior soundtrack. The OVA kind of admits this halfway through and uses some of the anime's songs for it's credits. That said, the animation, writing and overall plot are vastly inferior in the original anime. It's one of those cases where they hadn't finished the manga yet, so halfway through the series the anime just starts making up it's own story. Incognito isn't in the manga at all.

The OVA much more closely follows the manga because it wasn't made until it was finished. The animation's much better, and the story is volumes better. The first two episodes of the OVA pretty much just cover the first half of the anime, up to when the Valentine brothers attack the Hellsing mansion.

Personally I'd recommend just downloading the soundtracks for the anime, and then watching the OVA instead.

Getting nuked will have that effect on a people.

And he also sacrificed himself for his friends in the end so Alucard is a pussy.

Deserved to die then.

samefag

This is me tbh

I prefer TV series to OVA, it was way more atmospheric and had pretty great direction and actual creepy imagery. It also took it self a bit more serious, which some say was one of the main problems with TV series, but humor from OVA and manga didn't worked for me.

Who's that fag on the right?

Alucard became a pretty massive mary sue towards the end of his run. Spawn has been all over the place with his abilities and capabilities. Having said that, I believe Spawn ended up recreating his own universe. There's no way for Alucard to beat that if Spawn could just blink him out of existence.

At their base levels, Penance Stare would ruin them both. Ghost Rider wins.

Is Hellsing ultimate any good? I only watched the first anime where the chick gets raped by the SF III character

Spawn is a nigger Dracula wins

who?

Dracula backwards

like any jap character could beat a based black rage hellspawn

He seemed pretty afraid of water, why didn't the major simply sink/nuke the ship Alucard was standing on?

Enjoy your intersectional feminism, shoehorned "diversity" and general nu-male bullshit.
Is Spawn a black transsexual otherkin with a dozen or so head-mates yet or do we have have to wait another year before he gets a progressive makeover?

They're for children.

yeah i agree with this. consuming media in general is pretty stupid dude.

What wreck of a country are you from where "for children" is synonymous with "is Marxist trash for retards and leftists"?

Tin Tin is about as valuable as the rest of media garbage. Read a mathbook or something nigger.

Drop that trash and learn something useful like a trade or something you degenerate.

Confirmed manchild.

I mean clearly you can come here for the white hot booty that permeates every thread. I mean come on nigger, who dosen't love booty?

this is a board for kino and abstract memes and we both know it

Let's add some abstraction then shall we?

The Irish.

Those are all from the first episode though, the first episode of the anime is pretty perfect.

Basically from the Valentine Bros. on the anime takes a nosedive and the OVA becomes way better. It's the OVA where one of the Valentine Bros. gives that line everybody screencaps that's something like "I"m gonna rape you, kill you, fuck your dead body again, and then I'm going to go home, jerk off and go to bed."

From that point on the anime goes in it's own direction and kind of doesn't know what it's doing. They hunt a bonnie & clyde pair of teenage serial killer vampires who we're introduced to with the girl sucking the other off in a house full of kids they killed. Alucard sucks them into his personal dimension, kills one, toys with the other, then releases it so Seras will kill it. Then there's something with a little girl vampire that goes no where, and one of the later episodes the animation quality simply plummets. I have the dvd on a shelf not five feet from me, but I'd have to scan episode to episode to find the awful scene where it's clear they got the B team to do the episode, and they had no idea what to make the plot, and in that scene Alucard's just standing in a still frame talking, but whoever drew him makes him look fat as fuck.

And then this ugly fucker shows up. This is what Gonzo came up with. Not Van Winkle and her magic bullets, not a card-slinging vamp from South America, not an army of creatively designed Nazi vamps, no crazy nuns with split personalities, no Catholic army in KKK robes, instead it all boils down to this ET looking nigra. And they do specify him as being from "the dark continent". And what does nigra-vamp do? Shoves his decrepit fingers into Integra's cunt to taint her.

And what are his big special abilities to make him a worthy adversary for Alucard? He can almost become invisible aside from his tattoos, he can puke bullets for his cannon, and he can regrow his head. Whoo. Alucard impales him on a silver cross he melts with his now glowing anime hair (another change from the manga)

Only thing the anime has over the OVAs is that first episode and the soundtrack. The anime soundtrack is fucking godly and was wasted for such a poor adaptation. But at least they got that same guy for Drifters' soundtrack.

Yawn. Super try hard edgy rape murder manga. At least hellsing had fun with it and never took itself seriously.

tryhard edgy crap

Do you think Father (with the power of God) could defeat him? With or without schrodinger? (or both?)

Spawn has a literal Godmode though. It's no contest should they both go to the furthest end of their capabilities. Alucard could beat up Spawn if they both get handicapped though as Spawn has lost to weaker enemies before.

The show's quality changed 3 times last time I counted. I think Seras' tits grew each time.

Eat shit.

Sure, if you say so.

I thought spawn is A FUCKING WHITE MALE atm

or did they change it back to the black dude

I never thought I'd say this, but here's an example of an American comic that is less fucking stupid and awful than a manga.

Just say comic you dweeb. No one here reads comics from france or some othey gay countries.

He's always been black user.

Jim Downing is white

Pfft so what if it had nazis. It never took itself seriously or treated it as some super somber crap like Drifters does.

What the fuck are you talking about? The only people who still buy comics are 30+ year old males and stonk independent womyn who don't need no man

Oh, yeah, this sure is somber.
Look at how somber and serious this is.
It's so somber, I'm gonna cry.

Manga is made for everyone, and from what I've heard children don't read comic books in the US.

Yeah I've been watching both again, I think the older one is much better.

I thought the spawn movie was kind of cool. The special effects of the cape and chains were top notch. The other cgi though was really bad and aged terribly.

No one reads comic books in the US outside of neets and "edgy" teenagers who read Harley Quinn and Deadpool

Step aside faggots, the superior weeb vampire hunting vampire has arrived to put you faggots back in line.

D is superior to alucard in terms of kino, writing, and taste.