An anthology series telling the stories of Creepypastas, Internet short form horror stories...

imdb.com/title/tt4820370/

Lol wut

fugg.

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Candle_Cove
scp-wiki.net/scp-093
scp-wiki.net/scp-507
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of all the blood when?

K I N G C O M E D O W N
I
N
G

C
O
M
E

D
O
W
N

They already made a film about a lumpy pile of flesh monster internet meme.

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

I hope they do the one about the programmer who lives a basement and slowly goes insane.

Pretty good idea, but if I was a guy who made some EBIN creepypasta only for some lazy media hacks to make a production out of it without getting any credit I'd probably be pretty pissed.

This is absolutely sick and disgusting, why would you post something like this. Shame.

This is why I kept my stories to myself.

And they said I was paranoid for not sharing my original characters!

Will we finally get to fucking find out who phone was or what?

Kris Straub actually published his work. There's no way they got channel zero off the ground without him getting a cut.

Nick Ancosta who wrote for Hannibal is involved in this series. Hannibal, pozzed as it was, was a masterful example of a page-to-screen adaptation (working Thomas Harris' contemplative exposition into the dialoge of the series was an act of sheer brilliance, in my opinion), so I have a lot of confidence in this show.

The pilot was a slow burn, but it didn't suck. The puppet designs were 10/10, and the tone matched the cognitive dissonance and small town mystique exemplified by the source material. They even kept the memes intact, respectfully so, so it already outdoes most of the tryhard shit you might see on television that draws inspiration from the internet.

I care more about man door hand hook car door

what?

Dude it's SyFy

They always start out great then turn to shit.

Why has no one done a pepe cartoon yet?

I actually remember that show. Was that the last good show the Sci-fi channel had? Is the Expanse any good?

The expanse was sort of shit but an okay watch when you didn't have anything better to see or do. Pozzed but not preachy about it.

pic

No, it was SGU

How would that go?
Pepe and Wojak are roommates that get up to antics like you see in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

How so?

Blatant homoeroticshit

Also sex-changes and blackwashing.

Hannibal and Will's relationship didn't seem very homoerotic too me.

I really don't know how, the writers deliberately made it that way to attract fangrills.

I IS SKELLINGTON?!!1?!!?!1!!?!1!?!!

Look it up.
Imagine it being read aloud by a chink with a heavy accent.

Malcador?

Is this the only good thing to come out of the syfy channel?

There's a reason the Nips call BL fangirls rotten girls. They are a plague.

I admit I loved the mini series and the first season, but it then goes to shit very quickly. It's obvious the writers had no fucking idea where to go with the show, and instead of exploring the "Nomads in space" theme they just shat the whole plot up with muh prophecy bullshit.

The ending is a special category of retarded no show yet has managed to match.

BSG and Farscape

So is all of this out or are the episodes still being released? I might track down a torrent since it's the Halloween season and I might as well watch some schlock to get in the festive mood.

They picked a pretty crappy creepypasta.
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Candle_Cove
It also seem like it would fit much better in a single episode than as a season. I remember reading quite a lot of good ones back in the day that were actually somewhat spoopy, shame they didn't pick any of those.

is that thing made out of teeth?

Also, they're stretching a creepy pasta out for an entire season?

That candle cove story sounds interesting.

I wish they would do one story for each episode, it would be sort of like the Twilight zone that way.
ah well

that looks creepy as fuck

Yes

Those are some sexy looking teeth.

This whole episode was shit. The writing was terrible, the acting varied from meh to lame. Everyone acts so horribly dour all the time, even the scene where everyone was supposed to be bantering and laughing fell flat. No charisma among these characters whatsoever.

It's a shame, as I always wanted to see an adaptation of Candle Cove. Just not like this.

Too bad, because I actually thought the puppets, and other practical effects were well done. The puppets were creepy, but why intersperse all those weird static effects and shit over the feed. I get it, le bad signal is spoopy, but I felt it distracted from the actual creepiness of the puppets.

My fav part was when they were all like "Let's fuck niggers and not use modern medicines" at the end to tie shit up when in the first seson they had an episode about how retarded it was not to use modern medicine.

And of course Starbuck disappearing wtf was that about, the world may never know

Will they ever do the Godzilla creepypasta? Will they include that stupid, embarrassing ending?

Yeah, I guess they're mixing in some other stuff too though.

Yeah, that'd be neat. That way it would have a higher chance of striking gold too, some episodes would inevitably be bad but some would be genuinely scary. I think they would work much better in that format too since I'm not so sure how they're going to hold up stretched out like this.

That doesn't sound good. They should do what said and make it a Twilight Zone style horror anthology.

There's not that many quality creepy pastas to make a episodic series like Twilight Zone. But an SCP one could work.

One good pasta was the Morrwind but it dropped the ball towards the ending.

Anyway a pasta like that or the Godzilla one wouldn't work because it would just revolve around a dude playing videogames and weird stuff happens in his TV/Computer.

A pasta like The Princess would work though. As long as they stick to the basics and don't go with the later parts were in just turns into a weird Kingdom Hearts fanfic.

Wasn't Warehouse 13 pretty much that?

Most of the shittier and filler SCPs are like the artifacts in Warehouse 13. But the elaborate ones were more interesing. And SCPs are not just artifacts but organism and places as well.

It was shit written for women.
The same goes for Eureka.
The Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Perversions of Science, and The Crypt Keeper were all written for men.

There's enough shit on the SCP archives that someone could easily make a 4 season series with 24+ episodes per season.
The mirror world stories could easily be a 4 part story arc.

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

What makes an SCP shit and another interesing? I would say stuff like the obvious OCs are shit. Like cube edgelord of the guy with the metal arms. Insta kill statue and mary sue lizard are shit too.

I bound a small collection of good SCP stories for a family member. During the process, I found that the best ones had a substantial amount of mystery surrounding them.
There are a few concrete themes, like purification, decay, or the unknown, but there are large enough gaps that allow your imagination to play with the story.

scp-wiki.net/scp-507 is a good example. The random teleportation has been done before, but the story is open enough to allow the reader to ask questions.
For the most part, if a good SCP ends up being linked to something else, the writer or community manages to protect the quality.

It basically comes down to a simple story with interesting descriptions and a little bit of novel ideas mixed with just enough ambiguity and mystery to allow the reader to imagine.

That was an okay pasta till the God-awful ending.

I think any creepypasta with trademarked material is off limits to the show.

They might opt to do something like NoEnd House, but stretching that out over an entire season would be impossible.

Do you think someday someone will make a movie about Coldsteel?

A lot of creepypastas like Marble Hornets or BEN DROWNED are good for filling an entire season, but others, like people have pointed out, are good single episode material.

Candle Cove is best as it is originally presented, a series of forum posts with the revelation at the end, nothing more. I don't know how you could turn it into an actual episode without ruining it.

Holy shit somebody actually dressed up as CIA? awesome.

I just heard that one of the episodes is going to be about Nazi frogs. I'm not making this up.

sauce? If so then thats got to be stupid. At least we might get a good pepe cosplay out of it.