I hate how Disney was allowed to buy star wars. They have ruined the world

I hate how Disney was allowed to buy star wars. They have ruined the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/harrison-fords-broken-leg-costs-star-wars-company-/1100-6444397/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOF8X2Wt8yA
rogerebert.com/reviews/star-wars-episode-i-the-phantom-menace-1999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU MADE HIM DO THIS

In all seriousness though, what else was he going to do? Sell to somebody else? Leave the company entirely to that piece of cardboard Kathy Kennedy?

How would you fix this shitty ass movie?

I have some ideas on how to make this pile of turd a bit less stinky

1. Replace the Starkiller Base with just a fleet of Star Destroyer ships, that alone will make the First Order more believable as a group of Empire wanabes.

2. Replace TR-8R with Captain Phasma, not only this will give her something to do in the movie instead of nothing at all it also makes more sense for Finn to be called a traitor by her instead of a random Stormtrooper he never met.

3. Remove all Rey's force powers and all other Mary Sue bullshit, do I really need to explain this one?

4. Poe should have died on Jakku, having him come back to life after half the movie makes no sense. We all thought he died back there.

5. Kylo Ren should not remove his mask,it would have made his character more mysterious and interesting.

6. Replace Jakku with Tatooine, it would have made the environment recycling a bit more tolerable.

7. Han Solo lives, because he is my favorite Star Wars character and Jar Jar Abrams killing him off like a fucking bitch angered me.

It was the only way Ford would willingly do the role

But wouldn't be silly memebait

Would he still be a unstable glorified Darth Vader cosplayer part of the family?

Scrap the entire premise and move on

This. We don't need another superweapon. What would've made for good story, I would've liked to have seen the Republican faltering under the same corruption that allowed the Empire to take its place prior to.
Or get rid of Finn altogether. A nigger janitor being sent into battle and renegading immediately after despite a lifetime of being raised on the Imperial dole was fucking stupid. Having a decorated, weathered middle-management type slowly deal with her love for the Empire and the brutality of her superiors as they're manipulated by the new Sith lords would be vastly more interested that ooga booga, u got boyfriend?
I was actually okay with Rey being a force user. I was not okay with how there was no lead-up to the revelation, with Yoda 2.0 randomly having the Cloud CIty lightsaber, with her beating a trained Sith who wrecked Luke's shit, or with the prospect that she's allegedly the new Anakin Skywalker. But as a force-user who could potentially hook up with other force-users, I'm okay with that.
Or Poe should've been Rey's love interest. Maybe it should've been Poe who escapes, using Phasma as a flesh shield and his key to freedom. I liked Poe. Rey, Poe, and Phasma could've been a dynamic trio.
I was also perfectly fine with Kylo being a play-pretend bitch boy. Maybe they could've toned down on things and made him more capable, but otherwise I'm just fine with his concept.
Or neither? Could we just not do the desert planet thing? Maybe have Rey be a space junker, digging through wrecked space debree for sweet, sweet loot?
Nah. Ford wanted to get out of the whole whole thing, and the idea kind of works. It just should've been handled better. Leia passing up comforting Chewie for some random kid she just met made no sense.

this. instead of making expanded universe meets a new hope, how about just making something original, or making nothing at all and instead letting clone wars naturally finish?

oh, and by "make something original" really i mean "stick to george's episode 7 outline, because i'm sure it was way better than the trash we got"

4 billion dollars

Meh.

From the start, Star Wars a shitshow full of jewish projections. They truly cannot stand the beauty and might of what Germany once was so they must constantly attack it ( in vain, mind you).

In reality, it is ZOG that uses programmed clones to carry out their absurd ideas. It's only fitting that Republic would go full cuckold.

they only made 2 on the movie, and at most another 1 on the merchandise/disneyworld

george wins

shush faggot, george depicted germany correctly, while disney is drowning it in muh black/white everyone is ebul propaganda.

lol u wat

well sure

you have the head honcho fucking shit up (sheev)

the second in command actually doing shit right (vader)

the average joes who are fighting for a multitude of reasons (stormtroopers and such)

With how much they shit on the General Staff and tried to stick everything on the understaffed OKW it's no wonder Hitler squandered everything he'd regained.

Forgot pic

that's a decent gi joe collection you've got there

Low effort bait Moshi. Didn't even get a rustle out of me.

sorry, i meant a decent comrade ivan collection

so they should have added more depth then. Or would an adaptation of the Thrawn Trilogy work too?

Were they autistic?

Fucking this. I've been saying this from day one.

I heard a rumor this was the original plan because y'know muh vagina, but it turns out Christie wasn't physically capable of doing the stunts so they threw in Tr8-tor.

Irony.

Get it rewritten from scratch by someone who understands the material. Like say George Lucas.

Why on earth would someone interview Newt Gingrich, Nancy Pelosi, Dan Rather, Stephen Colbert about Star Wars? The basket of deplorables knows nothing about nothing, let alone Star Wars. It's like interviewing Bill Nye about science.

That is a bunch of autistic bullshit. They performed an incredible miracle fighting against half world which was being propped up by endless Jewish loans, and American supplies. Go back to /k/ you stupid kike loving cuc/k/.

Yeah, they're a bunch of buffoons but some of the people in the video do know what they're talking about.

But they wouldn't have a bigger and scarier Death Star that way

Since when is /k/ a kike cuck board?
They literally talk about nothing but guns and military shit and how to use them.
Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

Do you know where the fuck you are, newfag? This isn't reddit.

Do something different. We had six films dealing with the rise of the Empire and the fall of the Empire, mirrored to the fall of the Republic and rise of the Rebel Alliance, also mirrored to the rise and fall of the Sith to the fall and rise of the Jedi.

George did everything you could do with that material. All TFA and its sequels will do is retread familiar ground. The First Order? A remnant of the Empire that is somehow even more numerous and powerful than before. The Starkiller? Death Star on drugs which can wipe out WHOLE STAR SYSTEMS NOW DAWG. Its all played out.

What this new set of films needed was a new threat. Eldritch aliens from beyond the cosmos, Emperor's MAD option of having some super sith terrorist. Something different. Star Wars is a literal galaxy of potential but all they can muster is the Empire for nine, I repeat, NINE films.

I stand by my theory that TFA was intended as a reboot, but even they knew it was too dumb to do. So, they simply retold Episode IV with a small inclusion of the past events and cast before upping the ante and killing them off. This new franchise exists solely to push an agenda, that being team diversity fighting and defeating team white men. TFA has nothing to it. No real memorable line, character, sequence other than a bloody one minute long fight with TR8-T0R. That is this films legacy, with all the millions upon millions of dollars and massive hype, all they could muster as a lasting effect was a literal meme character.

This is true. The feminist bitch playing phasma insisted on being taught how to use the baton, herself. By the time it got close to the scene, dumb bitch proved she couldn't learn it, so the instructor got tossed into stormtrooper armour and given the part.

So… write her out of the film?

Finn should've also died. I thought he was dead, didn't realize he was in a coma until after the film was over and I had walked home.

People keep saying this but why wouldn't they have hired someone else to do the stunt in Phasma's armour and have Christie dub over it? It makes no sense to replace the character entirely rather than just bluff you way through it.

This is the closest we'll ever get to a risk for a mainstream Star Wars movie, face it

Too similar to JJ Trek.

no thanks.

can't have star wars without muh vader

this is why the new films will be shit, they won't dare to move away from the original trilogy

you have honestly just made me like the yuuzhan vong

they seemed shitty before, but considering that the old EU had both empire returning and constant new threats, while jew canon is just retreading the galactic civil war, yuuzhan vong are now fucking gold in my eyes.

I read some people already calling it a "soft reboot." Everyone knows what it was supposed to be: reboot fueled by fanservice.

Basically a fresh start for new fans, and a loose continuation for old fans. It's having your cake and eating it too.

I'd fix it like I fix an early 2000's Dell Optiplex.
Put it in the trash and make something better.

AND THEN
I'd replace it with a movie version of one of the EU books.

Would of been better then this shit.

Ain't that the truth.

Good thing Disney is applying quotas to their movies now. Because that panned out so well with the toys sales for the Force Awakens.

all they're doing is stretching the first level of Dark Forces into a full-length movie while lazily replacing Kyle Katarn with Jan Ors Jyn Erso

Well, they don't want to come off as anti-progressive to Kennedy. Firing her would make them look more so.

Fuck, I remember watching this as a kid.
Making me all nostalgic and feeling good and shit about this. Thanks for posting my nigga.

You'll change your minds when the Obi Won film comes out in a few years.

Eman McGreggin is already in talks to reprise his role to play a late middle-aged Kanobi. Probably will involve a young teenage Leia and their adventures together and will basically recycle Padme in the form of young Leia.

personally, i can't wait to finally see a strong female character in a star wars film.

Really? I thought Obi Wan was on Tattooine was the whole time?

Will they bang?

In the Old Canon (Pre-Disney) he left for a time to rescue a couple Jedi survivors and help them start out, and also deal with an Imperial Inquisitor investigating Padme's death and the twins' births on Polis Massa, so there's no reason they couldn't have him temporarily leave for a similar reason in the new Canon.

I hope either in that film or in Rebels they finally have him kill off Darth Maul, I thought the idea of bringing Maul back at first was a good one during the Clone Wars, but at this point, it's just getting fucking old having him hanging around 2 Years before A New Hope, just kill him off already, for fuck's sake, his story is over.

Is that true? In that case, they didn't just rip of Darth Revan for Kylo Ren, their ripping off Meetra Surik and other 'Wounds in the Force' concept from Kotor 2.

Absolutely infuriating!

I still can't believe they stole Jan Ors' name like that.

Hello, Reddit

I've read that series. Pretty decent except for the part where Dexter Jettster is one of the founding members of the Rebel Alliance.

They already ripped off Kotor in Rebels with the Hammerhead ships. My guess is that they're going to the the Force Bond with Rey and Kylo (like the Bastila and Revan bond) rather than the Force Void with the Exile.

I though this was a joke until I saw it printed on a Lego kit.

My guess is they couldn't write a way to resolve the fight without killing the Stormtrooper.

Well, at least they lost some money

gamespot.com/articles/harrison-fords-broken-leg-costs-star-wars-company-/1100-6444397/

Several weeks of getting pounded by Boyega must be the cause of Daisy's weird acting, I wonder if JJ recorded it to have a hold over them.

You want Mr Midichlorians to write the script?

Fuck off, Lucas is a hack who got lucky.

What's wrong with midichlorians?

^This.

I have no words for how butt blasted I am over this shit.

Noting, in fact you should culture them in a lab and start selling them in pill form.

Everyone is a Jedi now!

I don't think they work that way, you have a high midichlorian count because you are strong in the force not the other way around, you're not strong in the force because of your midichlorian count.

>Tfw on tvtropes reading Star Wars shit
The fuck? Does Disney have really good paid shills or is this a program?
Also how do we fix it?

there's another wiki similar to tvtropes but it doesn't have the cucked mods and censorship that tvtropes has.

That's fucking retarded, you fucking retard.

Easy.

allthetropes

this is what the normalfags were unable to understand. midichlorian count was a way of showing natural force ability, it wasn't some insta-jedi thing.

everyone has a midichlorian count, some just in greater numbers than others.

also, if we're gonna get into lore here, shit like that wouldn't even work, they tried to give general grievous sifo-dyas' blood to make him force-sensitive, but it didn't work. shit seems to be a 50/50, since it worked for a majority of the starkiller clones.

GL apparently intended midichlorians as a way to show how things can become mystified as time goes on, too bad it doesn't come off that way in the movies

i tried explaining the prequels to my co-worker the other day, like how the republic was akin to ancient rome and that when it fell, everything went to shit.

fortunately he understood all that, his gripes with the prequels were more along the whole cgi meme. i'll have to show him those BTS of the fart awakens to make him realize they didn't do anything different.

prequels and farce awakens are equally shit

shit meme tbh fam

tbh i always thought the prequels were decent, because they reflected what george really had in mind for star wars from the beginning, a cheesy scifi soap opera.

ps i don't give a fuck about a nog and wymn, i actually thought finn was one of the best parts of the film, and i would have rather have seen a film about finn and poe just being bros and spacing through the galaxy, maybe team up with han and chewie and fight some remnant. but nope, they had to go muh diversity and shit it up with a hamfisted remake.

LOL

He deserves it for the fucking child actor and JarJar Bings

The "Everyone always hated the prequels and they have to hate them forever because Kike Cucklasa told me so!" meme is so stale at this point.

I'd prefer Midichlorians than some Adam and Eve garbage where the Force originates from one tree (and also planting seeds of that tree next to your house will make you Force sensitive, like Poe).

Yeah, that's also how they can use the Force on enemies (e.g. Choke = ordering the enemy's Midichlorians to constrict a certain body part)

what was george ep7 outline? do we know?

That's not how the force works!

That article was about Lucas' own scripts for the sequel trilogy. That was before Disney got JJ to make their own.

Kind of odd how Lucas had scripts for a sequel trilogy, but was pulling shit out of his ass with the prequels.

Star Wars was never good

Yes it was, it was good for what it was.

you can say that about literally anything

Maybe but what I mean by that is that it was a very good series of space fantasy films for kids to watch. It was never intended to be highbrow, consider it the popcorn kino if you will.

Outlines

Still thinking the prequels were universally beloved before RLM

I don't think they were universally anything.

Pretty sure he's just saying that people who genuinely like the prequels have been around this whole time, but they kept their peace because they knew that they were liable to get memed on for saying anything favorable about it.

Normies and redditors liked the prequels when it came out since they were blinded by the hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOF8X2Wt8yA

Ebert gave it a near perfect review as well

rogerebert.com/reviews/star-wars-episode-i-the-phantom-menace-1999

People with taste always liked the prequels.

Here's what I've got so far

He also praised 3

Kek, but I'm not sure anything below lando matches up. You should use more of those eu guys on the rogue one poster, since that's where kyle and jan are now.

I'll wait

who is she again?

Visas Marr

Agreed. At least Lucas was a hack, not a Marxist snake.

danke mein neger

tbh this is insulting to visas marr that she would be replaced by rey

Reminder

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.

This too

really? the only reason they ever wiped the slate clean was so they could copy it. seriously, why change anything if you really intend on doing something new?