I need movies

I need movies

Movies where the russians are the good guys

Technically they're both the good guys and the bad guys, but still.

Accurately shows the incompetence of the communist party without portraying Russians as evil.

Forgot pic

intredasting
gonna watch

Death Race 2000; Mr. President has his winter palace there.

Predators. In that movie there's a Russian mercenary who's the only likeable guy of the group.

Except for Ford's shitty accent this movie was tits.

Who is this semon demon?

Hillary will ban all of these movies when she becomes president.

Does not compute.

Well Tipper Gore was in on the whole ban violent video games in the 90's and she was a Democrat. Essentially they'll act like rebels but target something if it doesn't fit their pet projects.

Of course nothing computes when you can't use logic.

shit didn't know they did that.

Now you know to vote Trump.

yeah it's good. apparently even the survivors liked harrison ford's performance. Liam neeson is a cunt.

best buddy cop movie ever tbqh

Even if you believe the Holocaust was real, the shit the Russians did to German civilians more than made up for it.

Love that dissonance

stalingrad
moscow on the hudson
stalker

Russians were pretty terrible people though. It wasn't just germans but also german jews that they raped and killed during and after WWII.

Japs were honestly more despicable than the germans when it came to killing,torture and general inhumane acts.

any eastern-front ww2 movie

real life

Your dystopian ruler hasn't been relevant for years

I know there are tensions with Russia but I never thought it would be that bad.

russians were a worthy foe, burger boys cant even into shooting back lmao yet they take all the credit fuck off burgerniggers we shouldve allied with russia and wafflestomped all of you fegs once and for good

SPEKTRUM BERND+RAPEY SLAV

GLEICH

WELTHERRSCHAFT

Are there any movies where commies are the good guys?

kys commie

Reds
Russkies
Che

russians are faggots Hillary told me so