I'm going to flunk out of college because I'm addicted to memes. Why did it have to be like this...

I'm going to flunk out of college because I'm addicted to memes. Why did it have to be like this? I'm going to die in the real world because I can't read a fucking textbook longer than 5 minutes. Anyone experience this?

Other urls found in this thread:

southernstatesmillwrights.org/RegionArkansas.xml
imgur.com/a/LoVWe
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colleges are propaganda mills anyway.

why don't you just make memes for a living like the rest of us

does anyone have the pics of that college lecture on Pepe?

students used to do cool shit like protest wars, now they cry about gender and love capitalism.

Cheer up, mate, if you do as good a job, i'll tip you just as much as i tip college graduates.

You deserve to flunk for being so retarded.

its much better as a NEET

I will be kicked out of the house at the end of the semester and I'm thinking about going to a vocational school but I don't have much time or money without support from my parents. Is there a possibility that I can get an apprenticeship without going to trade school or ever having a job? Being a ZOG foot soldier might be worth it if I made some friends but I would only go to a recruiter if I was going to die of starvation. I majored in accounting by the way not history or goy studies.

try your local millwrights union hall. find the name of the training instructor and call him.

If you don't want to be a plumber or something the military may very well take you as a supplying.

I think I would enjoy a logistics position in the military very much. Is it possible to bypass dangerous positions and go straight to those kinds of positions after basic training or whatever? You don't think dropping college would hurt me? I guess I could say I just didn't have money to finish my degree.

Searching through google, I can't find any kind of union building in my Oklahoma town, but there are multiple private electrician and plumbing companies. Do you think I have any chance if I just show up asking for a job?

Most people have this misconception that everyone is a grunt. The reality is if your ASVAB score is high enough you're not going to end up driving trucks and shooting mudslimes. More likely you and your buddies will try to pass the time because you're bored. Especially if you join the Navy since you spend a lot of time at sea in most jobs.
After basic they send you to a school that teaches you how to do the job they give you.

i forgot that the international union wanted to centralize the halls and get it down to four halls for the entire country. your local is in arkansas
southernstatesmillwrights.org/RegionArkansas.xml
so that might not be feasible for you if you dont have a car yet. its still the right time of the year to call them up for a job although a lot of guys in arkansas have told me there isnt a lot of work there. the best thing you can do if and once youre in is try try and get into a semens job so that you can get on their out-of-work list. also this line of work is not for you if you dont want to travel.
i dont really have an aswer for you here. i dont know enough about the private side to know if they do apprenticeships. i doubt it, but it doesnt hurt to try. you can also ask try the pipefitter's union, theyre pretty cool dudes.

Thanks anons.

Wait, I'm majoring in accounting too. Does this mean my major is useless?

No, accounting is a pretty good field with a balance of job security and high pay and opportunity and it's not as hard as electrical engineering and other STEMs. If you make it passed intermediate accounting you can get the degree. Apparently getting the CPA is the hardest thing ever though but I haven't reached that point and I may never. It's been a fun 3 years but I can't finish a whole year of nothing but accounting classes to finish my degree. If I didn't believe in the lord and savior Jesus Christ I would attempt suicide.

military is your best option, sorry your life's in the shitter atm.

ok thanks user. Yeah, from all the classes I've taken they've told me the CPA exam is one of the hardest parts of becoming an accountant. Hope you're doing well user. Also, are you OP? If so good luck in your endeavors.

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Recruitment Officers spiritual vultures lying through their teeth. As always. Go back to the interdimensional portal you crawled out of.

When you sign up to become a ZOGslave/militarybitch you don't get to pick your "job" (killing people) or the terms of your employment, in fact if you try to quit your job, they'll call it desertion and throw you in a military prison to make sure your life is just as miserable as that of all the other dumb stupid animals who dodge sandcoon IEDs for Israel.

dumb nigger.

You don't think ZOG service is better than a lifetime of working the freezers of Walmart for $11.50?

You mean hippies ? The guys who began the cancer ?

t. mudslime heroic freedom fighter

Record status: corrected.

How does one get addicted to memes? Does that make you a meme master? Why would you not want to just focus on memes from here? The future is memes you faggot, there is no other life than memes. I can't believe this.

This.

Same here

Imageboards ruined me

I remember that when i started lurking around 6 years ago one user told me

And its true

damn I really should do homework and not procrastinate here.

You are telling me that?

I just started university and yesterday already skipped 2 lectures

I was telling everyone here that. Were those lectures required? Cuz if not I guess you could get away with it.

Yes, i fucked up but not very baddly because 2 absences are allowed

But if i fuck up some more then i will have some problems

And what is your homework m7?

I got to prepare for my MIS class by practicing an assignment. I guess to prevent yourself from getting more fucked maybe plan your time. Like you go to class then after you're done you can browse here to your hearts content.

What is that?

Management Information Systems. Its like a business oriented version of Computer Science.

cut vidya, kino, and animu until you get your shit together

Kino is the only escape. Without it my shit might as well not exist.

If you're such a meme master why is your pic of feels guy in a totally out of character state. Feels guy is in perpetual malaise, he doesn't break down and cry, that's the whole point.

You flunked college and you flunked memes. You suck

The only one flunking Memes 101 is you.

What a loser

>>>Holla Forums

Thanks for reminding me why you're so shitty, Holla Forums.

t-thanks

I'd wager $1 of the taxes he refused to pay that you're a Trump cuck as well as a wage cuck.

kys cumskin

what did the hotpockets mean by this?

BO is based and let me have my own blog thread so I can follow the advice of random strangers on what to do with the rest of my life. I mean if I died of starvation who would make all the shit threads on the front page? You?

yes.

You probably have ADHD. Talk to the school therapist (they're free) and they can really help you out. Trust me I went through the same crap

why?

Can the school therapist prescribe me something to help me concentrate or will he just do random bullshit tests? One of my professors actually told the class to see a therapist if they had trouble with grades but he had a bernie bumper sticker and looked like a numale so I basically ignored everything he said.

wat

reading a textbook is nothing like working a job.

you will hate it and your first day you'll sink to such low despair and think "wow so this is my life now"

weeks will go on and you will start to become isolated from your friends

after a few months you'll be a bit suicidal, thinking about how you're making just above minimum wage and still have tremendous debt

and then after a year or so you start to hit a point of numbness and comfort, and you come to terms with your situation

it's not bad but it's not good. very mediocre.

this is assuming you don't pull yourself out of the rut, which i may well do as well, i'm still young and i'm assuming you are as well.

but just prepping you for how it goes

sorry if this is a meme i'm missing

Was Don a cuck?

Not literally, and also I see "cuckold" as having a beta connotation which is something Don definitely wasn't. His marriage only fell apart because he let it because he didn't care about it.

all of those are OOC

literally noone calls it that, fuck off

MIGHT AS WELL FACE IT
YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MEMES

>>>/reddit/

Just force yourself to sit down with a book. Your problem isnt memes its your shit lack of self control.

imgur.com/a/LoVWe

Rest there.

why do I get the feeling this abstract will completely misunderstand 4chan and Holla Forums in general?

How? College is easier than middle school and highschool. Depending on how long you work it should be a cinch.
Do you just never fucking study?

Not the one I was thinking of, but thanks this is good too.

The DNA of the soul.

turns out I can't watch movies for a month and then study 10 chapters in 10 days and except to pass essay style exams.

You must go to a shit college or have a shit major.

You might just be a dumb and lazy nigger.