Do nerds really think she should have worn this outfit for the entire movie?

Do nerds really think she should have worn this outfit for the entire movie?

yes

The problem is, that outfit looks like shit in real life, either the material is wrong or it's not tight enough.

Nerds are not real. They are a manufactured identity created to pander to a specific market and more easily manipulate opinions and customer behavior.

i think she shouldn't have worn anything.

It also comes down to the fact the actress is built like a kindergartener.

The body suit at least. I hate how some boring punk slut from Arkham games is now the regular Harley we get. It's so unappealing and boring.

But yeah that costume you've posted looks horrible.

Was Arkahm the first instance of the shitty juggalo makeover? I seem to remember that the makeover predates the games?

fucking descartes

maybe with the new 52? Thats the only time I can think of a horrible harley redesign. Even then she looked more like Yoko from Gurren lagan.

wow that costume looks like shit. The original design is fine just the materials or something. Hell, I've seen cosplayers do a better job of portraying harleyquinn.

IT sad that it took a DLC in the 4th game to finally get a real harley quinn outfit. Also nice ass.

Suicide Squad is the best version.

I think she should've just worn the hat, mask and white collar thing and then just paint her body black & red.

Congrats on the shit taste, user.

I dislike how they dropped the mask and just paint her face white now.

Wouldn't say no to something like this either.

Arkham games have the best asses.

somebody has a clown fetish.

It looks like the target demographic was 13 year old goth girls who draw on themselves in class to make it look like they have tattoos.

no

just sayin'

she and killer frost were great in that movie.

Too bad Killer Frost got super dead in that movie. Bane was not fucking around.

fug

It's based on the lead singer of an iconic punk/new band band, so it must be good!