D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

Bruce is kind of dick tbh.

BATMAN BEYOND PATRIARCHY

Terry's dad was cucked and murdered.
This show was so progressive.

Batman Beyond is overrated.

ELIMINATE GAYS

In the comics, a young Barbara Gordon ended up getting knocked up by Bruce (cucking Dick Grayson), got herself beaten up in an alley causing a miscarriage.

I don't understand how this doesn't surprise anyone, she's always been damaged goods. Mind you dropping the show at this point is perfectly acceptable.

That's an old woman

Batman Beyond is insanely SJW. Bruce Timm and co. were constantly inserting their leftism in it and with zero self-awareness. There's even commentary in STAS where Bruce Timm unironically uses the word misogyny.

I am very happy to discover, despite the misleading thumbnail, that this is not a picture of Race Bannon.

Only since March 1988

How is misogyny not a bad thing?

What happened then?

The show's society is more conservative than current year.

I think that's when they Barbara a total skank who ruins everything for everyone

Same with the last 24 episode of Batman: The Animated Series, "The New Batman Adventures". At FOX they rightfully censored Timm and company's propaganda, it's a children's show for God's sake, don't insert your sociopolitical shit into it, but when the show moved to WB the censors there let Timm do whatever he wanted so, for instance, in the episode "Legends of the Dark Knight" they made a child homosexual. Timm is fucking evil. What sick fuck works on a children's show and thinks to propagandize gay shit towards children.

You really think kids seeing gay things is going to make them gay? Some kids are fruity and maybe they want them to know that they too can be represented in media.

This faggot doesn't understand how propaganda works.

Was Terry Asian or White I could never tell?

>>>/cuckchan/

Funny, a lot of people thought Luthor was black, like octaroon black. Then again as Timm got away with more cuckoldry he started having all white characters be drawn with a very light tan.

I just want to know why misogyny isn't a bad thing m8.