Spit on aliens

Why does it look like a nigger

Niggers aren't human.

probably the lips and the slanted brows.

Fucking pleb. I'll bet you thought the things at the end of A.I. were aliens too, right?

still dumb

GRAYED.COM

Faggot

literally the most retarded comment I've ever read

It's spelled "grey" not "gray".
t. Reptilian Shapeshifter

cuz we wuz aliens n sheit

forgot 2 menshun the yts in dat pic r r slaves

n sheit

Have some OC I made a while back.

Is it canon that they were actually demons and not extraterrestrials, or is that just a theory?

It's pretty much a given, since Mel is the holy-man. And it's his daughter and her innocencent fix-ideas of putting out water everywhere (holy-water) that is the one that restores his faith in god and thus drives away the demons.

What were they? I haven't seen that movie since I was 8.

Humans would never win a war agaisnt an alien race advanced enough to space travel, so alien invasion movies are all retarded because they always have to make up bullshit to let the humans win.

it's a fedora theory spawned by reddit

"Fedora" pretty much means whatever the fuck you want it to mean at this point. I've seen it applied to literally everyone and to every group or ideology at least a few times.

The second they got off their ship they should have started burning.

It used to apply strictly to outspoken atheists, then to all atheists, then to anybody who even roughly believed in science, then to just random people.

Holy shit they actually used CGI when they actually show the ayy lmao? The blurry birthday vid was fucking nightmare fuel.

FTFY

Not really. Cutout the terror chord or whatever that plays when the alien appears on screen and it's just another shitty alien.

t. fedoras

War of the Worlds but with demons.

HG Wells btfo.

What if these aliens in question hadn't fought a war in thousands of years? What if they were just really good at developing travel technology but sucked at everything else?

War of the Worlds had spaceships, fuck off Shamayalong

space travel requires a lot of kinetic energy. no species that hasn't figured out the secret to living along with everyone perfectly is going to develop even a basic rocket engine without thinking about pointing that engine and maybe even a fucking pointy stick strapped to it at the bad doods across the ocean.

unless violent conflict is completely unique to humans you're going to have at least one person saying "hey we should be prepared just in case somebody tries to fuck us up."

I don't know why people are so annoyed by the aliens choosing to attack a planet fill with a substance that's toxic to them.

We went to the Moon and are going to Mars and that shit's entirely toxic to us.

no air is bad for us. But the difference between us and the aliens in the movie is that we prepared for that, the aliens didn't. We wore suits with helmets so we could breathe, the aliens walked around butt naked getting splashed by water which can hurt them.

The whole point of the little girl saying every water she drank was "contaminated" was due to the chemicals they put into tap water to clean it, Chlorine for example.

The whole movie is an elaborate, deep attempt to help our favorite water-filter salesman.

There's another fedora theory for you :^)

What if they didn't do it because they can't make stealth suits small enough to fit them, and stealth and subterfudge is their major thing? Their ships have camo, they can blend in, they cut communications and confuse the shit out of people with crap circles.

Or maybe they're doing it for religious reasons? Or they're nudists? Or maybe the aliens themselves are general use bio-exosuits? Or maybe their normal protective equipment is cumbersome and defeats the purpose of their lightning quick raid? Maybe they don't fucking care about their soldiers lives, given that they have to sneak into peoples planets and steal food? Maybe the aliens were actually just remote control drones? Maybe who gives a shit? Maybe I like to finger my ass? Maybe your mother likes to do it to me?

I'm onto u xeno.

dat alium a good boy, dey aliums dindu nuffin