Jerry Seinfeld will never write a movie about Bee Jesus

This movie is ugly as fuck

FUCKING
KIKES

You could make a "Bee" anything

Not also helped by the fact at how insane it was as a story. It has a simple story of someone not satisfied with his job and splits into 3 stories. The bee romance with a human and getting bees the right because their honey was stolen by humans so they take it to court. Of course this all culminates with the world is dying because bee's aren't spreading their pollen for flowers because they don't need to do their job and they save an airplane from crashing with a swarm of bees. Of course this teaches a lesson to Seinfeld bee that he's got to find his place in the workforce.

It was a crazy animated movie to watch. Also, a lot of cameos from celebrities. Had that guy that played Elaine's dumb boyfriend on Seinfeld and I remember Chris Rock was a mosquito or something. Forget the actor, but they use an actual celebrity as the butt of a joke throughout and you actually see him in court.

All 3D animation is.

heh

I would imagine that a jewish bee has its stinger on the front too.

How meta can you get, dude

I never saw this movie nor did I know fucking Jerry Seinfeld was the main VA.
brb pirating this

Also
This is art

He wrote it, too.

Like you wouldn't do the same

He looks like he's having a fucking blast.

I think he learned a while ago to not give a shit. I think the only time I saw him upset publicly is when he was trying to help his buddy out after they said "niggers are noisy".

He is having a fucking blast.
I wonder if Jerry is fun to hang out with.

sting?

He's always come across as a good dude and is anti-SJW CURRENT YEAR bullshit so I mean I'd assume so.

Seems to like what he does and not take himself too seriously. He is a jew though, but I mean it's not the jew itself I have a problem with, it's the "nonstop promotion of social decay" bit that makes me want to gas every single one of them

IT'S THE FLYING JEW!

WHAT COULD IT BEE?

Did they have coffee in cars afterwards?