Check deadline.com for the latest movie and tv news

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-eyeing-bid-4chan-936596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you go on those clickbait crap to begin with?

Deadline is one of the main sources of industry news and breaks a ton of tv/movie news stories.

Other than that are Variety and the Hollywood Reporter which are the same.

I normally don't go onto Hollywood news sources often. Not that interested in it.

Nikki Finke, meanwhile, is stuck doing that "showbiz short fiction" crap…

Roasted

What the fuck were you expecting honestly?

There was a faces of Holla Forums thread a while ago. Some real genetic winners on that board.

wow they don't look good. Especially 1st pic. I can't believe he wears a soviet cap unironically.

wew

Not even surprised tbh.

Is that a Mexican Samwell Tarly?

I thought most contemporary Marxists slam the Soviet Union as "Not real Communism" or "State Capitalism" or something?

That's only if the fact that it failed horribly is brought up if not leftists eat it up like their girlfriends eat the bbc.

his haircut is awful.

this confirms my opinion on Tankies. They are essentially bullied nerds that want to become a dictator to fuck over everyone in their own twisted act of revenge.

I just noticed #2 is in the passenger seat.
Unless he's British or in nipponland, he's clearly with his mother on the way to buy some tendies.

You forgot the anime threads

and the meme ones where they recreate the lyrics to all star by smash mouth.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THESE THREADS WERE KIND OF SHITTY
WHY WONT Holla Forums TALK MORE ABOUT KINO?

hot damn, i mean i'm no looker either but these guys are just too pathetic to live.

I guess thats why leftism attracts neets.

ah, i always forget that's most of their cases, as i am not a neet.

user WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HIS HEAD AND ASS ON HIS FOREHEAD

Yeah, online most far left people I've seen where white college students.

Also, Maoist Rebel News as well.

hitler dubs get

i really am glad i got out of college when i did. sticking around any longer and i might have fallen down that path, or worse.

The cultural death of America.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-eyeing-bid-4chan-936596

where's the Hollywood at?

Sam Hyde isn't particularly good-looking either.

Sam purposely fucks up his appearance, but he looks average. He doesn't have the "I'm smarter than you even though I know absolutely nothing about what I speak" look that these gommie tards do.

Everyone knows, Charls is the pretty one.

I fucking HATE this election.

wat

Judging from the facial feature and cunty hair 3rd pic is a Vietnamese probably from Hanoi because peoples from Saigon fucking hate communism.

somehow i doubt any of these guys would work in a field or factory.

It's called exaggeration, autist.

only autists do that

I honestly haven't watched a movie since late October of last year.

Don't be salty because basic concepts go way over your tardbrain.

seems to me like there is some growing up you need to do kid

What do clinton or Holla Forums cucks have to do with trumpcucks? Fucking millennials.

same here, user. i don't really want trump to be president, but then i see all this hillary shit come out and i think "fuck yeah i'm voting trump, fuck all you people" and then something on trump comes out and i'm like "the fuck, bro? i thought we were square on this"

it really is like the lesser of two evils. the one thing i can't seem to convince my friends who are voting hillary is the fact that she has the ins and outs of our government and would be far more dangerous as potus, being able to literally pass whatever the fuck she wanted, seeing as how the house is probably going to go to the democrats and they'll maintain their grip in the senate, not to mention the amount of judges appointed by obongo. it's literally the DNP's toy. on the other hand, trump would hardly be able to get a thing done, since once again the dems will most likely retake the house and maintain the senate, not to mention the judges.

That seems to be the theme EVERYWHERE, not only in the Burgerlands. The current crop of politicians need to be round up and shot so new leaders can emerge.

thank fuck i'm not the only one that thinks this. i don't get why we just don't demand the current runners be replaced, or just storm the fucking front and kill them. fucking nation of pussies, yeah i'm a pussy myself since i'm not gonna take my shotgun and go down to dc just to blow (((hillary's))) head off, but if she ever comes up here she might have a date with mr (((remington)))

Funny enough, one of the founding fathers said that the U.S. should be maintained by having periodical revolutions just to kill politicians.

now is definitely the time, too bad we live in a nation of pussies who have no problem getting fucked in the ass. we're no better than the sandniggers.

agreed, but it would be difficult to assasinate them though. They have security and if we tried they'd use it as an excuse to enact more gun control and ramp up the police state even more. If we do it we have to be smart about it.

wat

i'm trying to get the nsa to notice those two words

also it's my shotgun

here, you can learn a lot about them over at >>>/k/

reminds me of this 14 year old vietnamese kid who lives in California and posts on tumblr of how great communism is.

DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF

You faggots say this like Democraps and Retardlicans actually oppose each other and aren't working towards the same goal.

This is my biggest problem with this election. Nobody seems to clue in that these assholes are not against each other in the slightest.

It's called "indoctrination" and it's working perfectly, somehow even better than it ever has in my lifetime. I'm in my mid-thirties, ex-military, and I thought I had seen some shit but I've never seen such hateful fervor, such overwhelming fear. Anyone that calls for thought or compromise is a "traitor" to be killed by both "sides", which tells me we're already fascists. I want to get out of this insane country but I can't think of anywhere safe.

maybe you can try Hong Kong? New Zealand? Taiwan even?