Highest grossing movie of all time

BRAVO CAMERON

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/james-cameron-avatar-1201753774/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember a plot because it's a meme plot. Disney's Pocahontas, Dances With Wolves, The Last of the Mohicans. All the same paint-by-numbers plot.

Never underestimate Jim

Because it was lightweight manipulative garbage and the blue people were useless cunts.

When Avatar 2 we hate humans edition finally comes out everyone is already well over it.

Oh wait, I guess we can't do that because it's racist against black people. I forgot

i remember hair-tail sex.

and that wasn't even in the final movie.

I remember the plot. It was fern gully.

yes we do. It was Dances with Wolves with blue people.

Dances With Smurfs

kek

*Smurves

It was more about the cgi anyway.

Good luck with that you faggots.

James Cameron will die of old age before any of that happens.

But it was okay when Dune used the same plot, right?

Cameron knows how to make sequels that have a lot of impact. People that think the sequel will fail are really underestimating him.

Source?

variety.com/2016/film/news/james-cameron-avatar-1201753774/

this time the protagonist will be a Women Of Color (WOC) just to up the empathy and get the white knight's to gush.

Blue Lives Matter.

All the bad guys will be Angry White Men trying to Make Empire Great Again by being capitalist icks.

True story. We had started watching Avatar, nitpicking on the fake look of things, but secretly hoping to sit back and enjoy some big show. I blurted, "oh man, depending on how this goes, it could be the worst movie I've ever seen". In another 90 minutes, we agreed that was that.

I believe American cinema died with Avatar. You don't go to the movies to watch films anymore, you enter a crematorium for your brain to be shut down and entombed.

dune is shit

You mean where a false messiah builds a fanatical religion to gain revenge in a dynastic feud?

Desert Lives Matter nigga

yeah

it was a technologically revolutionary movie, but otherwise it was shit

That isn't the plot of Dune at all.

You never read the book, but watched the Lynch film, didn't you?

Are you saying that Paul didn't lead the Fremen in killing the Harkonnens and Imperials? Did you read the book?

Just because something happens in the story doesn't mean story is mainly about it. If Avatar was like Dune, the main character would cynically exploit ancient implanted memes in order to gain the trust of natives, use latent prescience to know how to appear natural at doing native things and in the end use the natives to take over the evil corporation.

It's refreshing to know that all movies with armed conflict share the same plot

or it's more likely you're grotesquely retarded

I thought Nolan directed Abotop.

Speak for yourself tard.

Last of the Mohicans and Avatar aren't even remotely similar.
Avatar is dances with Wolves: white guy joins in with the natives and leads them against his people.

LOTM is a white man who's already lived with Indians his whole life who is part of a larger conflict pitting the British against the French and is protecting two women.

I came into this thread to say that filename is amazing

Paul wasn't a fucking Harkonnen or Imperial; he was Atreides.

The conflict was between the feuding houses and Paul utilized the Fremen the way the Corrino utilized the Sardaukar.

Paul saw them at first as a means to survive, then avenge, and finally, to reshape Humanity itself.

So yeah, it's just like Dances With Wolves, because Kevin Costner conquers the world at the end with supercharged Indians because the old Emperor of the world killed his father by aiding his age-old rivals.

I'll try.

Blue homohairs fucking trees and animals and it's okay for the main character to be race traitor because humans people blew up a tree and hurt their feelings.

The tree also had something to do with their spirit and ancestors an' shit, fuck man I don't know

Fucking blue niggers.

АБАТАР