Who the fuck asked for a darker mature take on the power rangers for adults? If they wanted to go GrimDark...

Who the fuck asked for a darker mature take on the power rangers for adults? If they wanted to go GrimDark. Why not do a Garo movie?
comicbook.com/2016/03/03/power-rangers-movie-costumes-to-get-edgy-look/

thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/

People joked about a dark and edgy power rangers for years. It doesn't mean we should have a gay batman movie because people joked about batman being gay for years

bravo nolan

no one, which is exactly why they're doing it. whether it succeeds or not is irrelevant because now Power Rangers is ruined to most people out of association.

It started with that short film that came out a while back where everything got completely grimdark and they were all killed one by one.

I don't know how huge or popular that really was, but I do remember ever single response to it at the time being positive. However, it kind of just came out of no where, so I thought maybe it was like a viral sort of thing for this.

Honestly, at this point I'm just glad the female power rangers have tits.

Someone decided that 90s nostalgia is the new guaranteed money maker, without realizing that 90s nostalgia only applies to things that are actually like the shows from the 90s.

A hyper edgy, overdesigned, hyper-CGI'd movie is the antithesis of the cheesy, poorly dubbed, rubber suit and cardboard city kid-friendly Saban Power Rangers.

Didnt they make XMEN Apocalipse already?

Drumpf.

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

Saying a surname repeatedly doesn't make it an insult or a meme.

DRUMPF

Needs multicolored fetuses fighting her

Best I could do with MS Paint.

DRUMPFY HUMPHY DUMPF

Add power rangers helmets

It says something the Power Ranger IP holder tried to take that down, and is involved with this.

You mean Haim Saban.

Are Holla Forumsirgins still pretending this movie will be dark and edgy because it isn't a goofy movie aimed at 7 years old? You guys are parrots are this point.

Also none of you guys still care about Power Rangers.

I never really cared about Power Rangers. It was just something that was popular when I was a kid and watched occasionally. Like the Mighty Morphin era, Lightspeed Rescue and Dino Thunder. Personally, I have no interest in watching this film so I will just watch shit on my computer.

Needs a black and gay fetus ranger