Hey user, wanna help out at the Hillary rally with us?

TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE

from her instagram

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Holy shit look at the size of that fridge magnet.

Sorry Chloe, going Green. Tired of your wealthy friends' interests dictating policy.

Are they supposed to look dead?

by god she aged badly

well, actually it's not like she was the best in the first place…

wtf she's not mexican she can't wear a sombrero it's not her culture
that picture is very offensive to me

Who are those two bespectacled phallus chalices?

Pretty much all actors and actresses are meat puppets, you should be more surprised if she looked alive.

Only middle one is slightly qt but has a pretty shit face tbh.

rape/hatefuck perhaps

like these whores haven't been niggered x^ 13460965647 before I got there.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

I'm no man's political stooge.

Nice chin on the right, btw. just kidding, ugly friend detected

10/10

With their lives on the line? No Choice.
Out there only the strong survive.

are there literally drumpfcucks posting here?

alright, we got it, there's no need to post the same picture again

Looks like she was caught in a bespectacled average Hillary voter trap.

Nope. Just many drumpersonators. Nobody seriously votes anymore, especially for presidents. We just enjoy the leisurely descent as we go deeper into economic hell.

What the fucking hell did she mean by this?

You can't see me

It's an anonymous imageboard, so I'd hope not.

New sitcom
3 Ugly girls

The memes are alive.

It's fucking embarrassing. Then again I think they were going for the loser nerd faggot demographic. You know the people that actually really like this fridge. The sad thing is I think these faggots were actually attracted to her when she was a little girl and are just always trying to relive the first kickass movie.

Hillary already has them in the bag though she doesn't need any more propaganda.

the one on the left looks cute in a "I would fuck her if I had the opportunity to" way, but the bespectacled phallus chalice on the right looks uggo.

Remember what trump said about these people? They are terrible at allocating their resources. This is another example of that behavior. They actually think that paying the fridge to walk around with hillary signs will actually net them some votes.

Those people were all Sanders supporters and now they're pissed at Hilary, and the Democrat party in general, for "betraying" them. As far as I know, they're all voting for Gary Johnson.

I disagree, the mixing bowl on the right would probably look more attractive than the horse whisperer if she wasn't wearing those goofy glasses or actually put effort into not dressing like a slob

No they signal and say they are voting for stein or johnson, but in actuality they are voting for hillary.

They must be desperate because they've begun hiring celebrities to start speaking for them.

*Jill Stein*
'Jill Stein'
Jill Stein
Jill Stein
JILL
STEIN

So you think the left girl is horsefaced in comparison? Yea I can see it, but I still think she is cuter and her body is probably alot better. Just judging by their clothes I would fuck the leftie.

(((Jill Stein)))

doesn't jill stein have some faggot muslim nigger supremacist as her running mate?

also I'm really into physiognomy so I'm going to guess that ol horseface is the dumbass of the group, the one on the right is the soft spoken mousy little dweeb and Chloe is the alpha bitch with stress on the word bitch.

Who hangs out with holocaust denialists, yes.

They're Quinn levels of ugly

So why are they called the green party. Nothing they do has anything to do with green energy.

If I had to show you a catalog of the girls I fuck around with you would notice that they all look and act like these stupid bitches you see in the photos. It's not my fault that normal girls won't give me the time of day.

They both look like Zoe Quinn would if she wasn't fat and didn't have all the chemicals and shit in her hair.

TL;DR Not with a borrowed dick

I guess that means they're GINOs. Kind of funny how they also seem to skip the groundwork of day to day getting people elected to local offices, like they only serve as a spoiler party…

Shit like this makes me wonder why Holla Forumsacks want to save the white race. White American women are spoiled brats let them rot.

Someone needs to crop out and do a closeup of the Mexishit's face of disdain for American refrigerator's ass

pretty sure someone already did that.

Hey Common Filth I had no idea you browsed Holla Forums

I'm not common filth but I do browse here a lot. I used to watch Common filths stuff but the more I listened to his podcast it was so depressing.

Ah that explains it.

I said I USED to listen to him.

THIS IS NOW A COMMON FILTH THREAD

Why?

His entire show is him dredging through the cesspool of humanity. He's gotten so miserable and depressed about it himself he no longer believes white people are worth saving. I think someone should probably point out to him that whites still have the lowest homosexual population, and that it's powerful progressives who have weaponized fags, not the white race at large.

It's not even Holla Forums that hates him, it's the aut-right, and frankly he's 100% right about them, with their "alpha homo" "gays are a natural ruling class" bullshit.

Did they really expect him to side with them when his entire focus is on faggots being evil and destructive to civilization?

>remember what _ said

What an idiot. Hopefully he kills himself.