Tortured by her father

Talk about damaged goods amirite

Imagine punching someone so hard they turn into a door. Then imagine that's where all doors come from.

The mental gymnastics people do to convince themselves characters they like weren't raped.

Just because you have reasoned that someone in that situation should end up raped doesn't mean that's what happens in the story.

She rambles on twitter like a mental patient.

do huts even have dicks?

She only kissed Luke.

IT BEGINS

No, they are hermaphroditic.

dude you really need to get a fucking life

So revolting and yet I can't look away..

wdytya

The concept deserves better.

Then why is he horny for slave girls?

Retcons do that to ya

It's about sending a message. I control what you desire therefore I control you.

Why would a fat bloated slug be attracted to a human anyway, it would be like a human being attracted to a fat bloated slug

And? Developing sick fetishes is affected by the surrounding culture so it makes sense a species of slug people in position on power would develope collective fetishes for subjugating other species.

I remember reading that human females are the beauty ideal of the galaxy and everyone is attracted to them.

Yeah, no.

I know 'everything you watched was secretly dark and fucked up' is a may may that is decades past its prime, but at least it needs ro have some semblance to the truth.

she is JEWISH enough said.

I will never understand how she became some kind of sex symbol after that slavegirl outfit. Even back in her prime she was pretty fucking plain looking at best and homely at worst.

Did anybody even actually find her to be sexy or was it just because there was no internet around then and you took what you could get?

She was a princess and a leader in a galactic rebellion – and she was reduced to arm candy in a metal bikini with a collar around her neck.
That's sexy.

Just say you want a Slave Leia thread man. I heard the outfit came with a g-string

I think it's more about the idea of the thing than the actual thing.

I'd prefer it without one.

Lawdy them hips.

god damn

Observed

Noticed

Every time this trigger my autism

She was hot for a jewess

Her dad was the jew so according to them she's not.

Is that why her career went nowhere and she now looks like this?

Look at Emma Watson and Natalie Portman. They become sex symbols because they're attractive but still obtainable. The 9/10s are just too high standard for the majority of people to relate to.

She wore nothing under it at all. People got an eye full any time she tried to move in it.

That middle picture is utterly revolting. It is everything wrong with being a geek these days. These women get lorded and any nerd who's writing the wikis, reading the books and making OC is simply second or third best to two whores putting on a bikini and kissing.

If her mother was jewish then she would be a total jew and would look even worse, knowing how badly jewish women age.

No, what did that was shit tons of cocaine making her an insurance liability.

She was pretty during her prime.

Me on the right

whatever happened to her?

She got a beta to impregnate her twice now does douchey washing machine commercials and cringey, unfunny propaganda.

Always a shame when someone exist their prime.

exits

Sorting hat, I'm mudblood

Dr Pavel I'm cunny

Schutta peech grancha!

It was the only one I had with CIA already shooped out