ITT: Characters who literally did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters who literally did nothing wrong

Honestly besides being second fiddle to goku and frieza he didn't do anything wrong

The planets he genocided were insects and midgets. The one killing humans was all Nappa(besides his stint as babidi's henchman)

Holla Forums morality, everybody!

14/88 gas the insects space war now tbqh fam

He was essentially doing what they were gonna do anyways

Literally brutus

Anyone got that speech about racial pride he gives to Goku?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS? Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! AND THEN, tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince. He is nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wayside! He's… he's even saved my life like I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honor, and his debts… must be paid!

The most butthurt speech in history.

pretty much the average poltard tbh

Nah there's a danker one. I think he's naked for it.

bump for this

Ayy found it.

Da Emprah is a pretty big guy tbh

Majestic.

why the fuck was vegeta naked

Even Kek agrees

Bar seems a little high on his chest and he isn't keeping his wrists straight. Poor form.

Enma likes to strip newcomers

He was literally worse than Hitler.

Vegeta = Space Hitler
Freeza = Space Stalin

also see this

wew lad, i dont remember that scene

so much stuff was lost to me as a kid

DBZ really had some deep lore when you think about it

Hitler and Stalin were at least attempting to rule over a country. Vegeta and co. are just hired psychopaths who kill people because it's fun.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

Nah, Vegeta was a dumb, prideful cunt.

What else was he going to do with him? Fuck him to get him pregnant and continue the subsistence of the race?

Nappa was useless. If he couldn't fight well, he was of no use to anyone.

He could have at least sent him to a sperm bank first.

He lost a single fight against Goku after practically decimating all the other Z warriors.
Leaders who kill their subordinates over a single failure are bad leaders.

Not if they can do all the required duties themselves anyway.

Obviously he couldn't since he got his shit pushed by Goku. He probably could've beat Goku if he'd had Nappa to help him, especially if both him and Nappa were in monkey form.

And having someone to help you–even if they're not as strong as you–is always better than doing everything yourself.

I think its time to stop being an edgy devil's advocate and face the fact that killing your subordinates is a surefire sign of an incompetent leader

That just ain't right.

What're you gonna do, tell their moms?

Wasn't Nappa's back broken by Goku? He couldn't even stand.

What's the point of keeping him alive? The species was doomed. And even if Vegeta was planning on species mixing, it would be better if it was just him improving some backwater species' genepool. In the end it went pretty smooth with only legendary super soyapeople getting to create the strongest caste on Earth.

Manlets aren't people

Freiza's army has magical healing tanks that can bring someone back from the brink of death, I think they can fix a broken back.

What's the point in killing him? Especially when you consider the whole "badly beaten saiyans become stronger when they recover" crap. There was no point to it other than Vegeta being a dickhead with a bad temper.

Isn't this the board obsessed with white purity and outbreeding the lesser races? Is this post a fucking joke?

If Goku could SS there's no reason the others couldn't figure it out eventually too.

Goku and Friends were barely able to beat him after he went Oozaru. If anything, Goku got his shit pushed by Vegeta. The only time that would ever happen.

Goku could barely beat his brother up a year prior. To Vegeta, anybody who got their shit kicked in by Goku wasn't worth keeping around.

Guess the manlet should fucking kill himself, then.

Vegeta killing Nappa was back when he was still living in Frieza's shadow. He was still a selfish dick and didn't care what happened to his race or anyone really since in his mind it was already over and Frieza had won.
Vegeta's character arc is the best in the series tbh.

It's true. He really embodies the sense of a person maturing to see the world beyond his own selfish immediate interests.

Agreed, but then they brought him back after Namek for some reason.

egxcellent post, my friendo :DDD

Losing is losing. Vegeta–prince of Saiyans–was beaten by some lowborn mongrel and a few earth warriors, most of whom were weaker than Saibamen. He got his tail cut off by Yajirobe for fuck's sake.

Any and all of that could've been avoided if he didn't kill Nappa for no fucking reason. Even in his ruined state, Nappa could've shot an energy blast at Yajirobe, preventing Vegeta's tail being cut off.

The point is, there was no reason to kill Nappa, and all it did was make Vegeta's position more precarious.

The villain has to act like a dumbass for the heroes to win, it's the moral of the story.

This. I mean his presence doesn't really add anything substantial from that point on. Future Trunks could have easily been Future Gohan and it would have made more sense since we already saw Gohan training with a sword.

The only other thing Vegeta did was allow himself to be controlled by Babidi which led to the awakening of Buu but that could have easily been caused by Gohan's fight with Dabura.

You are completely forgetting saiyan ethics. That nappa begged for help was a disgrace. For Vegeta to help him would be a further disgrace. He put him out of his misery and shame for being defeated.

Also for that matter Vegeta didn't care about preserving his race at that point, because without power it would be lost anyway due to Frieza. Having a weakling hang along like Nappa wouldn't have helped him as much as the wish from the dragonballs which was his primary goal from the moment he heard about them.

Vegeta wanted to be an immortal saiyan warrior. What was Nappa compared to that?

Being obvious with his abuse of power and letting a rebellion fester beneath his feet were both bad moves.

Goku broke his back. He was fucking useless. He couldn't have shot anything at Yajirobe because Goku and Vegeta moved to fight somewhere else, and in order to shoot an energy blast at Yajirobe to prevent Vegeta's tail from being cut off, Nappa would have needed to be able to move to that somewhere else - which he couldn't do, because Goku broke his back.

Vegeta killed Nappa because he's an elitist, cold-hearted bastard, but keeping Nappa alive would have done absolutely nothing for Vegeta at all.

Seriously are all Hollywood villains with a political motive, completely in the right?