Han Solo’s leading lady will reportedly be a woman of colour, with Zoe Kravitz, Tessa Thompson testing

news.nationalpost.com/arts/movies/han-solos-leading-lady-will-reportedly-be-a-woman-of-colour-with-zoe-kravitz-tessa-thompson-testing

So, are they casting for Chewie's wife?

blacks look creepy. i don't want to look at one for two hours

How progressive!

This meme needs to fucking end. What is accomplished by grouping all non-whites into a single category? "Non-white" isn't a fucking race, or an identity. It's just used by social-signalling morons who think that referring to all non-white people as being "Colored" is somehow "progressive". Besides, not all non-whites are dark skinned anyway.

I don't think they realise the hypocrisy

Hollywood be trippin' if dey think she's BLACK but she's actually so white she could be a stormtropper

*smacks lips*
*wags finger*

Mmm-hm.

No more, i'm begging you kikes no more.

Do you really not get this? It's a provisional coalition united by a common enemy.

There really is only whites and nonwhites, even they realize how irrelevant they are to the Master Race

Only negroes use it so they can then take credit for all of the achievements done by Asians and North Africas & Ayyyrabs

I'm sure they did this already in the comic.

In a comic they said Han's wife is a nigger and he was fleeing her in A new hope.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY WHITE BOY?! BITCH! FUCKIN' WEIRDO! DID YOU JUST SAY HELLO TO ME?! YOU CAN'T SAY HELLO TO ME RACIST! DON'T FUCKIN SAY SHIT TO ME BITCH! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING THINKING YOU CAN GET WITH A CUTE LITTLE BLACK CHICK LIKE ME! NUH-UH! BITCH YOU DON'T SAY HI TO WOMEN YOU DON'T KNOW! NO BITCH! YOUR FUCKIN WHITE ASS! SEXUAL HARASSMENT BITCH!

The comics are canon now.

Han Solo is a woman now?

This is old news, it was in one of the new comics they did months back.

Remember the EU before Disney nuked it? Lucas didn't confirm or deny that elements of it were canon and left it up to the fans to decide if it was or not.

I bet that if Disney/JewJew could, they would retcon Han so he would be a woman.

Did Harrison Ford ask to be murdered as a condition for doing another movie. Does he hate scifi that much?

He hates the character of Han Solo, I don't know if he hates Sci-Fi. I assume he doesn't and Star Wars isn't real science fiction anyway.

We really need to get Black Twitter butthurt because they'll cast a mulatto girl again for a "black" role. The shitstorm would be delicious.

Ford wanted his character to die since Ep V.

Always some truth in legends?

Is she half-klingon?

See this

If you hear someone saying "people of color," they are either implicitly or explicitly anti-white.

He hates Blade Runner too from what I remember.

Can I just point out what a stupid waste of time a non-Leia romance for Han is in the first place?

Nobody going to invest in it.

it won't stop, the whites that are 7-10 years old now will be forcefed this narrative that "blacks" are equal and can hold positions of power just as well for years to come.

all you can do, if you have children, is show them how niggers really are. show them livefeeds of niggers being niggers, dont let these jewish movies brainwash them.

Tbh I hated blade runner too after reading the book Ridley Scott ripped it from so he wouldn't have to do anything creative while neutering the film of all the sci-fi dystopian bite/PKD mind bending narrative that it had.
The book is really fucked up but truly meaningful on a level that elevates it. So much so the movie seems pettty as fuck in comparison.

But as far as Harisson Ford goes, he's just a fucking asshole.

I've long since come to terms with the fact I'm going hold the rope while they carry him to the tree.

Didn't some official(?) comic have Han being married to a sassy independent black womyn who etc etc?
Doesn't make it any less stupid because all it does is make the whole Leia/Han romance in the original trilogy pointless.

Disney released that recently if I recall.
I know because I remember threads making fun of it when it was revealed.

she's still around having adventures with Leia, too.

He hated working on it. There were a lot of night shoots, Ridley Scott in those days would employ the Kubrick technique of getting as many takes as possible and worst of all, in Ford's mind at least, Ridley Scott just wouldn't deal with him. Ford was used to being hand-held by Spielberg and Lucas and Ridley Scott's deference to his experience was something of a shock for him.

Funny, because we hate 'groids.

You ever wonder if there will be self-aware robots that will look back on old media and regard humans as extraordinarily hateful towards them? Always depicting them as either soulless monsters hellbent on dominating the world or as complete cannon fodder?

If I were him I'd at least hate whoever the fuck designed me with a vagina face.

No need to wonder, we got niggers whining about their presentation in old media.

But negros were stereotyped on how they actually acted, robots exist mostly to help us (things like UAVs being exceptions) yet we still for no real reason antagonize them.

They're doing God's work murdering the shit out of sandniggers.

(((They))) are at it again with their divide and conquer tactics.

You just outed yourself, shekelbot.

Okay Abdul

Wew

Star wars is dead & amazingly it was Disney not Lucas that killed it.

Unsurprisingly, outside of college students (a lost cause), no non-niggers identify as "People of Colour". They just say what they fucking are (Asian, Ayyrab, Latino, Injun etc,), rather than what they aren't.

It's impossible to look at that picture without thinking that.

Is that L'Ursa or B'Eetor?

starwars has been dead since '83

Agreed. They are beating the bones of a dead horse at this point.
I can't help the collapse of any sort of standard just to appeal to demographics that will never be interested in their move genre.

In before the next star wars sequel/spinoff is written as fast and furious in space.

That niggress is hideous. Do they go to the Los Angeles bus station to find blacks?

*notice

They are all hideous. Why do you think niggers try to muh dik women of other races?

True

Was there any conclusion to it?
iirc it was the last page of some nerw SW comic.

That's the thing that managed to ensnare Michael Fassbender.

(((Kravitz)))

She looked so fucking hot in Fury Road, and every picture I've seen of her since she's looked like complete shit.

She's better looking than Vikander, that's for damn sure

Star wars always had jews (Luke, Han , Leia… all jews) in it although I think the original had a lot more non-jews doing the actual writing and editing.

Hamill is not a Jew

Yeah, way to not give them the power, Laequanda.

Even going by the whole "common enemy" thing, it baffles me that anyone can justify this to themselves.

He converted though.
Not a real jew, but one in mind.

inb4 they give it the Mad Max treatment and Solo is an orbiter following her around

She's female Lando, calling it now.

You seem naive. Nobody feels the need to "justify" this, they are simply doing what serves their interest. No further explanation needed.

I'm looking forward to the movie being about her

Wait

No I'm not

Chewy, get the cross.

I'd rather Medusa.

Harrison ford is really fucking weird. He always seems to hate everything and or not even understand what it is or why he even hates it.

The new Han Solo is Jewish. Pass.

So was the old one, retard

Ford's one of those people who acts because he likes to do the work, not out of some genuine attachment to any particular material or anything like that.