I rebel

>It's only part time
Jesus Christ, Hollywood's dead

Can't we just have a proper Dark Forces movie without fagging it up? I wouldn't even mind Jan Ors having a larger role or even changing their names if there's any need of that. But this shit is just insulting.

I still haven't seen The Force Awakens.

It's okay

The de facto head of Lucasfilm everyone, got where she is by being a "feminist" tool

Post your face when you haven't watched either TFA nor Ghostbusters, and feel absolutely no pressure doing so.

It's pretty mediocre and passable. I'm boggled that people actually enjoy it and not see how cookie cutter it really is.

I only got around to it a couple weeks ago. You're not missing anything. It's completely devoid of substance.

It was fun as an event, but I have no real desire to revisit it. I'm probably not going to see this movie at all. Maybe if this wasn't right between 7 and 8 I would be a little more excited.

>For you

ftfy

Why does anyone expect anything from memewars? Its purely hype product now. They could make 1:30 of just lightsaber battles and xwings and make their money back before it even releases from merchandise alone.

Now hold on there. Let me tell you fools why The Force Awakens™is a great film.

Number One:

Number Two:

Number Three:

When you analyze these three points you can see how you're so fucking wrong that it's laughable. If I had any complaints, it would be that it didn't have enough BG/WW romance and that the black guy didn't at least kiss Race Mixer - I mean Rey.

Pretty weak memeing fam, how do you intend to magick like that?

To think that was almost the exact spelling of the character's name. It's like they want Holla Forums to be right.

Pic related, Bottom left

That's right, Jay!

I haven't seen a single movie since Ep3 and before then was the last Austin Powers. movies are just shit.

Rey Mixer

You haven't missed much. Every movie since then is either another Austin Powers movie and when it's not, it's another shitty star wars prequel.

it's hilarious to see the idiots praising it, yet ridiculing the prequels for having the same problems that the fart rips has.

When did Weird Al cut his hair and get a beard?

Oh okay, me too.

I watched it in theaters with my dad. It was okay for a first viewing, but the more I thought of it the less I liked it.

She's going to be even more boring and wooden than Ray was, isn't she?

Is it just me or does the conceptual Rey look way better than the balding Nazgul we got instead

I'm pretty sure that describes JJ Abrams' entire body of work.

pretty much

the only one that i find to hold up on repeated viewings is star trek 09