So Denial has been out for awhile now, but has anybody seen it? I thought it was quite good and believe it or not...

So Denial has been out for awhile now, but has anybody seen it? I thought it was quite good and believe it or not, the film is redpilled as fuck. Caught me by surprise. Also Weisz is fantastic and her hair absolutely suits her. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4645330/criticreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How so?

imdb.com/title/tt4645330/criticreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

wew

Explain

Weisz is the jewess of choice for the thinking man. .

Show that has no prof at that the holoax happened.

Jill Stein is the finkin mann gilfish.

Does it actually support free speech while maintaining a PC facade?

Last film that I saw that went against the narrative was the Danish girl and I'm not even sure that was the director's intention.

I am a kike and I hope she gets shoah'd

wtf I hate denial now.

Democrat, huh?

Watch before it's taken down again

I will say that the one thing that makes me really question the nature or reality of the Holocaust is the fact that it's actually an enforced law in much of the West that you cannot question this claim.

Also see

Well, that plus the ever-changing numbers.

Shieet, thought it would come out next year.

denying the Holocaust is as retarded as denying that the earth revolves around the sun

it's like you guys are parodies of yourselves

TOTAL SCORE: 9.5

Reptilians out in full force I see

lol kid, you also need to research if fire hurts?

Fairytale believers confirmed bitchmade.

Because a mythology spanning decades, the questioning of which gets you socially ostracized and in some places imprisoned, equates knowing what temperature something is. Nigga, u dumb. I guess you believe Jesus walked on water and the moon is made of cheese.

Classic example of reptilian diversion tactics, everybody take notes

my grandparents were gassed both at Auschwitz and at Dachau, kid. he showed me the numbers on his arm again earlier today. thats my proof.

That absolutely proves that 6 million Jews were stuffed into gas chamber and incinerated, i was on the fence about the whole holocaust story but that settles it. Thanks for the info.

:^)

NO HOLES NO HOLOCAUST

is reddipol really this retarded?

no buly

Please fuck off back to reddit

Do you have any of your own opinions, or do you just get fed them by the media?

You should be turned into fertilizer, you useless goon.

are rulecucks really this retarded?

Cross reference the "bullshit" you read in Holla Forums's jpg and you're in for a surprise. No mention of the gas chambers in any nazi document before Nuremberg? Extermination camps never happening in Germany, but only in Soviet controlled countries after the split? I'd like to hear the reasons for this.

Make no mistake, most deniers end up overidealizing Germany to the point they fail to grasp what sort of sons of bitches they were. That in WW2, many mass killings took place in and out of concentration camps, raises no eyebrow to anyone in Europe who enjoyed their "stay".

But then you see how Israel wipes out any mention of abuse against Palestinians, and the distrust starts growing on you. In the end even if you don't start campaigning for Holla Forums, it still leaves you wary.

Muh holocaust is just a religion for goyim. The 6 million number goes back decades before WW2 and is just code for zionist hegemony via martyrdom, it's why regardless of how low the "official" number of dead jews is people like the Philippines president who apologized the other day always have to use it. Greenpilled anons know this - even the redditard you replied to - but the gas chambers are a key tenet of the religion they can't let go. It's 100% faith based with all evidence proving the contrary yet without it they risk the daunting task of having to construct their own worldview not to mention the potential for social ostracism. Holla Forumsacks in turn are orange pilled, if the facecuck/plebbit anons are wizard virgins then Holla Forumsacks are the guys who married the first girl they fucked. It's like they figured out that international jewry is bad and then decided to stop applying the same standard of critical thought to anything else, namely Darwinism and ball earth dicksucking (posting link related over there would be a delete + b&). They also happen to be highly easily susceptible to shilling - see alt right - which pretty much guarantees no chance of spreading what little truth they do know outside of their mod enforced echo chamber. It's basically just Drudge with shitposting, about as "woke" as a comatose junkie but still better than the vast majority of other such boards. It'll never be back to its former glory days but after November at least it will be lighter on CTR shills and cancerous newfaggotry.

Your grandad is pretty badass to still be showing you his tats after being gassed twice.

wrong, it happened, they even have scientific proof of it.

wrong

reported for Holocaust denial.

(((proof))))

Back to reddit you coddled faggot.

It'd be scientific if we did it all again, though.