Pudgy and no money

SECOND HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF ALL TIME

spoiler : chad later wakes up on a shore and is brought before some nip dude who claims everything is a dream

But she was independent intelligent woman while he was a brute.

If she hadn't fucked that chad, they wouldn't have pairbonded and then he wouldn't have given her all the handy tips she needed to know to survive.
Women surely live richer lives than men.

this woman looks jewish. anyone get the same vibe from her?

kate winslet was the proto no tits no ass munter that really made catladies yell shut up and take my money

The Titanic crashed because the crew was distracted by her and Jack making out on the bow of the ship. If she stayed with chad, thousands of lives would have been saved.

Pudgy Kate Winslet is pretty hot tbh flim flam

Like you wouldn't.

bust her fucking head open? yeah i totally would

COME GUARDIAN

ebin, elevated to kino status

And then she chucked that jewel in the ocean instead of giving it to her daughter/grandchildren who could have sold it and lived comfortably forever after
Bitch

I present to you the female mind.

Women aren't actually like this, right?

3DPD is anyway…

Titanic confirmed for being redpilled about women.

JC just elevates the game.

cant put all the blame on the whore when the guy being cucked pretty much asks for it

btw, in 1910 if you called a fine young woman like that "pudgy" you would be sent to a asylum for being homosexual, good times

lol no

i bet i could just beat a faggot to death back then and get away with it

Yeah probably

FUCK WOMEN REEEEEE

wew

it is because Holla Forums doesn't see chads and stacys for what they are. that is why the Beta Uprising and Day of the Rope have two different targets

You can always just be part of the incel military auxiliary.

zuz

Keep your GRIDS to yourself, bog bound.

Use English you fucking monkey

You'll get your concubines upon completing a mission. You have to prove your worth, you know.

if that is all it takes then sure. but how do i know you will hold your end of the bargin?

Learn image board culture newfag.

ching chong nip nong isn't a culture you weeb

They are.
Come join us, bro.

Translation: women are selfish untrustworthy assholes who go through menstruation and childbirth because they deserve it

Nothing Chinese or Japanese was written retard.

At least fags don't have to put up with annoying sluts.

Some women do that and some don't(if you want to decrease the chance of a woman doing this to you, stop fapping. It'll make you better at sex), but none of them, even the most vapid of whores, are as 1-dimensional as any of the characters in The Titanic. Cameron is a hack who has never made a good movie. Even Aliens and the first two Terminators are 6/10s at best.

You go too far, my friend.

they didnt want those grapes anyway

Fine. T1 was good, but only because Cameron stole the idea from someone else.

Faggots are far more degenerate, unloyal and and fucked in the head than most females.

There's nothing purer than the love between a bear and a twink.
Kys.

True.

Actually most of Holla Forums is self-hating Jews for some reason.

gross tbh mane

She is an anglo. Not even attempting to insult them, but there's a weird phenomenon where ugly anglos look almost 100% Jewish

John Oliver for example

Because Anglos have been mixing with Jews non-stop since the Jews took over their country with the Bank of England 400 years ago.

I never did anal with my boyfriend, only handjobs/blowjobs. We've been together for 8 months now.

The best thing about getting a handjob from a man is that he knows how to handle it better than a woman (unless she's a cumdumpster who wanked hundreds, of course).

Wasted dubs. Into the bog with you you disgusting AIDS infested freak.

You have to be one of the most autistic people on this site, which is unsurprising you lego nigger.

You sound like a nigger lover

Lol, what is this 1986?

No it's current year

So you acknowledge that there is no correlation between homosexuality and AIDS nowadays, right?

Why would I acknowledge that, I'm just here to tell you what year it is

Ok Oliver

Keep telling yourself that, faggot

>>>/bog/

Who made this? I found it pretty funny.

Important

One time a Holla Forumsack posted his hid with a Trump hat on.

Did'nt Tarkovsky say that T1 was good? That at least should say something.

?

Metal is stronger than ice you retard. Ice can't sink a metal ship.

OP here, 1st pic titanic comment was mine + made a "characters who did nothing wrong" thread about Cal a few weeks later too. Have to vent about it once in a while, movie fucking pisses me off.

This

Didn't the Titanic (((suspiciously))) have some of the greatest opponents of the Federal Reserve on it who (((died tragically)))? and wasn't the Titanic found to be mad of low quality steel? Also didn't it follow almost word for word a book that was written some years before?

Ice(((berg)))
Jews sunk titanic bruv

I hate this movie.

[citation needed]

Didn't the mythbusters prove that the door couldn't hold them both? I admit the film would be much better if they at least tried to both get on the door.

Movies need more PG female nudity.

So how come this guy owns a gun that started being produced only the year before the Titanic sank, only for the military and even gets to color it nigger-style?
This movie is shit.

Daily reminder that J.P. Morgan owned the liners as well was the president of that infamous Jekyll Island meeting.

It was an insurance scam and assassination double whammy.
The ship that sunk wasn't actually the Titanic, but the Olympic. The Olympic had multiple structural problems due to several accidents, and had become uninsurable. The Titanic was being built and the business was teetering on the edge of financial failure. So Morgan switched the practically identical ships and insured the Olympic on the Titanic's name for a fortune, Lucky Larry-style. Then he loads it up with his adversaries opposed to the establishment of the newly proposed Central Bank, they go on their way to Jew York to oppose these developments. The rest is fabricated history.

How would a woman know that though? Was she a Stronk Intellectual Physicists who have tried that very theory out beforehand?

Well he was rich as shit.

It wasn't his gun though, it was his right hand man's.

I do find it odd Cameron made this blunder. This is the guy who brought the cast of T2 to a shooting range to so they could get a feel for the weapons they'd be using in the film. That and the fact that he's such a nerd for the Titanic, you'd think he would have gone out of his way to be as historically accurate (or so we're told) as possible.

I heard that he changed the stars Rose sees at the end too the stars that were actually above the Titanic at the time as suggested by black science man.

It became army standard issue the year before the Olympic Titanic sank, gun itself had been around for 8 years. The .38 version which was the identical model otherwise had been around for over a decade.

That's a huge nipple.