Is cloud atlas ahead of its time? Will it be recognized as kino in the next decade?

Is cloud atlas ahead of its time? Will it be recognized as kino in the next decade?

The only section worth a damn was the Neo-Seoul bit. Everything else was either pushed hard/tried too hard and lost its impact or way too simplistic.

no

trips confirm.

The seoul-part was certainly the most entertaining and least pretentiously cerebral section. Should have made a full-length Fifth-Element-style movie out of it tbh fam

that's true but you're still a faggot tbh

If Hillary Clinton wins and forced transexualism becomes law, then yes, it will be the first 21st century masterpiece.

Is it anything like The Fountain?

It's somehow much more pretentious and the visuals aren't that great, the chapter Seoul aside. At least The Fountain tried tackling a single subject with care instead of forty different things and only hitting the mark a quarter of the time.

It also feels like something that could have came straight out of current year. So expect parts about white guilt, homophobia, etc.

I know everybody hates it and it's very pozzed, but I liked it. I even thought Halle Berry did a good job in the 1970s sequences, which surprised me.

How can someone wake up and look in the mirror every morning, see this, and not kill themselves?

I wonder what their parents think. Like really think.

Post-ops do have a very high rate of suicide. I suspect for that very reason.

That's like asking if Speed Racer was kino.

Their reputation will crash even further if anything, only their fellow degenerates stand by their movies.

Is that an Eric Andre impression?

I'm sure in a decade contrarian fags will say how great it was, but it really is just a stupid pile of shit

Truly pathetic.

It wasn't bad, but it also wasn't kino either.

what is wrong with sam hyde's mouth?

and also the rest of his face and head?

I enjoyed the old guy stuck in the retirement home and the post apocalyptic Hawaii parts too but the whole movie is way too long and pretentious.
You can honestly skip most of the movie and not lose much all you have to know is that the movie is about reincarnation and some hamfisted point about history repeating itself.

that was literally the crux of what was shit about the movie

the tonal differances ruin any attachment to charachters. at one point we feel bad for the replicant girl to moody music followed by GEE WHIZ WHACKY GRAMPA AT IT AGAIN GOLLY GEE then leading into Fallout 3 in Hawaii or some shit

Who gives a shit?
It's not like any part of the movie can be taken too seriously because of how embarrassingly pretentious it all is so the only way to find enjoyment in the movie is to compartmentalize the different parts into separate short films that way you can enjoy the good ones without letting the shitty ones drag them down.
As just a comedy about an old man trying to escape from a retirement home in was amusing.

Now I want to see a post apocalyptic movie in Hawaii or in Polynesia in general.

:(
10/10 master piece

I thought he killed himself because he wasn't going to get credit for his suite.

come on, that part was only second to Neo Seoul