What's a good film where americunts get what they deserve?

What's a good film where americunts get what they deserve?

More like masterrace of manlets. Most of you are below 6' feet tall, that genetic shortcoming a great embarassment to all people involved of course.

That's it, get it all out. You'll feel better.

This is what 99% of Americans lives are like. They try to make fun of Europe because they have no culture that isn't twerking or mashing up pumpkins and calling it food.

It's always hilarious when foreigners try to brag about their "culture". Why are you here? You hate America, but you spend your free time on an American website, made by an American, full of Americans, to talk about America. You watch American movies, American television, listen to American music and play American video games. And you love it. You are welcome.

Putting cheese or mustard on your burger is not a difference in culture.

Now now, some of them have regional speech defect that could almost be mistaken for dialects.

Made by a Philippinese and hosted in japan
Not true
They perfidy of United states of Clapistan must be exposed
Actually i dont
I dont have TV
I avoid american music, mostly stick with german, hungarian, russian, serbian and italian music
I stopped playing games made by american studios a while ago

Fuck off murifat

Yeah, I really enjoy the low risk taking from huge corporate conglomerates, who in both forms of these medium introduce nothing new, rehash old content, made an art about rebooting franchises, where the latest craze is not to officialy reboot them, but soft rebooting them.

Yes, you are not even brave enough to actually reboot a franchise, you just do a quarter.

Good numbers for good post.

Wrong and wrong. For fucks sake, read the FAQ.

Why the fuck are you on Holla Forums?

Shitposting, like everyone else.

The high point of video games was the 80/90s, the era where the British controlled the PC market and Japan the console market. It wasn't until the Xbox that things shifted to a more American industry and most people consider that to be the point of decline.

Do you listen to metal? I heard that it's popular with you lot.

tbh I don't really like pixel aracade games, not my cup of tea

Okay buddy.

Burning tires is a pure blooded philiphinise
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/514108247213871104?

Be nice to Europeans. Don't lump us in with Britcunts and Cancucks.

How's that whole brexit thing working out for britain and the EU?

The bait was there and you took it, dear god…

also even if this wasnt bait, why would you post on Holla Forums and not Holla Forums?? you dumb nigger

I stopped liking american culture once I realized most of the stuff you export is so plastic.
I mean, look at most of you movies, even your indie ones manage to feel artificial as fuck. And let's not even get into games, dear god.

Ironically enough I read the book the movie is based off of.

Ok I live in Hawaii. Its considered pretty different compared to the other states. How are we the same again?

fat niggers vs fat samoans
wow so different

Well considering they live on islands while blacks live on the mainland, yes. That and the culture of many Polynesians is pretty collectivist and revolves around respecting natural resources. I'm going to assume you don't give a shit about any cultures but your own do you?

that's not at all true
i also respect japanese culture *bows*

I can get behind Japanese culture.

Oh god, it lines up almost perfectly

ABSOLUTELY DIVERSE

pleb taste

its just a divisive derivative of "white people have no culture."
that said, European caliphate can get fucked for all i care.

DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF

fell off a brick wall.

Cool countries:
-everyone in Europe, including and expecially Germany, Italy, Norway and Greece
-Australia
-Russia

Shit countries:
-America
-Canada (aka Cucked America)
-Kiwiland (aka gayasfuckland)

Danke.

(_._.)

Bitte.

That's coincidental, not ironic, dummy. Ironic is the exact opposite of what you'd expect. If we both show up to the same restaurant, that's a coincidence, if someone is terrified of dying on the road, walks everywhere they go, and gets killed by a car crashing into their bedroom, that's ironic.

thanks for correcting me user.

We really don't give a shit about Europeans. The most jokes you'll get out of us are centered on Britain, France and/or Germany. I don't get where this "99% of Americas trash Europe because they're jealous of our culture" shit came from since most Americans think of what's in America first and the outside world second unless it's a hot topic like anything to do with terrorism or some kind of political event our news media wont stop talking about.