How are you guys liking the new season of Gotham so far?

How are you guys liking the new season of Gotham so far?

Is that something from the actual show?

No, I made it for fun. Penguin is running for mayor of Gotham though, hence my inspiration.

I guarantee you they'll pull a Trump reference that isn't any less blatant than your OC.

Didn't he also run in Batman Returns? I can't remember.

Silver St. Cloud

Nvm read it as WHAT do you like

The new material is great. I really really like the plot for it's plot.

I still don't like it
This show is shit. A batman show without batman, great idea guys

isnt that what everyone wanted? clickbait articles and blogpost always say people are interesed in comics/movies that focus on the villains, yet Suice Squad and this shit fucking sucked.

penguin is my favorite character in this show
it still sucks though, and I only watch it if I really don't have anything better to do

Doesn't share continuity with Arrow/Constantine/The Flash/Supergirl/Legends of Tomorrow, can't watch it.

W O W

I wouldn't even be mad if they actually snuck in a 'I will make Gotham great again!' Tumblr loves him, they'd get so triggered.

For what purpose?

Not Legal/10

Jailbait/10

Gotham is the show with present the new Holla Forums official waifu.

Yeah, Holla Forums's very own fetal alcoholfu.

Keep your degenerate alien fetishism on Holla Forums please

Seems like she's about to return to her brethen under the sea somewhere off the coast of New England.

Capped it.

any bets?

Maybe you should have capped the OC instead

My parents are siblings, don't judge me.

Is that a tranny on the far right

It's me tbh

Smirkfu is already the fetal alcholfu.

MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN.

user called it, well done user.

I don't understand how Hollywood can get away with such extreme ideological blacklisting against right wingers to this extent. Leftists still bitch and moan about McCarthyism, but they blacklist far more as 99.9% of Hollywood is leftist.

This is the kind of shit makes me a far right winger instead of a right winger. I want the left punished for this. I want leftist and jewish controlled Hollywood shut down. I want far right wing fascism, not McCarthyism. I want leftists dead in the streets by force of law. They've gotten away with this kind of shit for too long.

Thats one way to look at it, but honestly, the Banks don't care, they're winning regardless of what ideological lense Hollywood is using.

what a confused child

A Man who knows who the enemy is…

congratulations my friend, keep yer powder dry

Not an argument.

I would, but living in Cuckdinavia im not allowed even a breadknife.

FUCKING NOPE.

Jada Pinkett Smith must have something on the showrunners, since that's the only reason I can think of to explain why her cancerous character keeps getting screentime devoted to her. Especially when she's the most hated person on the show after Barbara Kean.