Why didn't she just go to a fucking Priest or something?

Why didn't she just go to a fucking Priest or something?

The seance part was legit one of the funniest movie scenes, my stomach hurt for like 10 minutes after it was over.

Forgive me for my ignorance but I do believe a priest does not have much experience with demons and such hmmkay

I really don't think it's fair that she gets dragged to Hell.

Top LOL, Padre.

because it's the current year and christianity is the religion of the privileged white cis man

me neither
i genuinely felt bad for her
i mean, she wasn't the nicest of people, but eternal torture and sorrow in hell? way over the line

she should have gone to vaya con dios

She almost give the button to a kid, she deserved.

same

only thing is it annoyed me and gave me a sour feel of the whole movie

then i remembered it's sam raimi and this type of shit is right up his fucking alley.

The funny thing is if this came out today, it would get blasted in the media because SJWs have gotten to the point where they're actually trying to defend Gypsies as a minority group, when they're the most insular racist asssholes on the planet.

Stop white knighting faggot. Cunts deserve this.

almost
don't tell me you wouldn't consider the idea under the threat of eternal pain and torture
but in the end she did't do it

Honestly, I was confused about this film. Was it supposed to be about her getting "rightfully" punished for doing her job? Because all I saw was a more or less innocent girl getting cursed by a welfare bum.

Because it's the current year, OP. That would have been offensive to muslims.

I'm still not sure. The old lady also damned a 10 year old boy to hell for stealing her necklace at the beginning of the film, I'm not sure if we're supposed to think she's justified or not in her actions, but I don't think so. I think the whole film was just an excuse for Raimi to show off his cheesy horror effects, I don't think we're supposed to take any moral lesson out of it.

I'm still amused by the fact that the Mac Guy played the male lead.

it was more of a "be careful who you fuck with" type of message rather than "don't be a dick"

Counter: BetaBoyfriend deserved it!

Alison a cute.

Why not go to another religion?

I was with you RIGHT up until the part where she sacrificed her kitten in desperation.

Saint Francis of Assisi is my family's patron. We'd have thrown her into the fiery pit ourselves for that.

Because she was a current year degenerate whore.

the gipsy lady was a fucking bitch just like real life gypsies
eternal pain and torture in hell is a punishment who should be reserved to be used only for people who committed truly horrendous crimes, if ever
condemning one person to that only because she was a bit unensitive to you while doing her job way overreacting

oy but you stole muh shekel

Someone working for a bank is worse thana gypsy

>>>Holla Forums

gypsies are just small-time jews
and banks are just big-time gypsies

your cover's blown!

Gypsies are subhuman trash and need to be wiped off the face of this earth.

only if you talk about the top management
the girl was just working there as a slave like every other

>>>Holla Forums