"Jesus wept"

What did he mean by this?

exactly what he said

He jizzed his pants.

That actually looks pretty cool. What's happening?

underrated horror kino tbh

Jesus Christ wept during his suffering, Frank Cotton rejoiced.

That's usually an expression of shock, horror, or dismay.

actually he's got a boner

He's getting the pleasure he bargained for with inter-dimensional S&M zombies.

Yes, seriously.

sigh *unzips dick*

Which one?

i presume he means vitiate, the sith emperor

The Sith Emperor. At least, until the most recent expansion, in which they recasted him.

Jesus wept

Noice.

Daily reminder that in the novel, "Pinhead" is a woman, but she's so disfigured that Frank couldn't really tell, only when she spoke to him.

He meant the torture and torment for this man in exchange for sexual pleasure is so inhumane that Christ himself would weep at the sight. As if Christ had seen what has become of his sacrifice for man.
He'll probably weep today if he saw Post-Tumblr society.

I have never been so relived to NOT have a boner.

It's a bible passage. Jesus cried like a little bitch when his homoboy fuckbuddy Lazarus died, before he brought him back to life. It's also a mild curse phrase, and a sarcastic jib at suffering.

Yeah I would too if I died for the people who made such a shitty movie.

Lookin' at you Clive Barker.

Good. Emma Watson a shit.

He's seen Dan "Cunnyrider" Schneider's hard drive.

*female cenobite battle*

Is this a deleted scene from Event Horizon?

Somebody post pics of skinless Julia
Who was actually hotter than Julia with skin

fuckin pleb.

Yeah, that's the stuff. I love it when she's in Chenard's house, wearing the white suit and smoking. In the raw.

In an interview Clive Barker said he considers himself a Christian, so apparently it's not some anti-Christian statement. But Barker is a homofag queerbag, so his Christianity is probably more like """""christianity""""", so who knows. His gay lifestyle has probably led him to see some demented shit further down the rabbit hole of sexual perversions than he's willing to go and he probably made this movie as an expression of the horror of sexual perversions. The line at the end seems vapid and meaningless though. At no point earlier in the movie was anything Christian discussed as far as I remember. The line just comes out of nowhere.

You know, that's a good point. "The Hellbound Heart" is basically a horror story about people so obsessed with sensation and new forms of pleasure that they make deals with the devil, and become monstrous and damned because of it.

what if he's trying to redeem himself by exposing the truth about homosexuality?

that is a fine skin suit. a little too red but still top notch.

Bumping.