Ben Affleck’s Batman Solo Movie to be Titled The Batman

Okay.

My only question is, why are they making another batman movie after BvS?

That explains so much.

Because it still makes money.

He's getting fat. I guess halal food is high cal.

The Fatman

halal is fucking delicious though

halal is just muslim kosher, it doesn't make the food taste any different, you cuck.

Mohammed bin al faleq is making another hijab'ed hero movie? Allofmysnackbar! Bin al Faleq is the the one true hero PBUH!

i can tell you've never been to a food truck in nyc

checked, but it won't change my opinion

I am the Batfleck.

infidels like you will never understand

halal is cruel because the animals are often killed without prior stunning. you also basically pay a tax on the meat to the imam who blessed it.
good little dhimmi. pay your jizya.

God willing.

Burton's Batman was the best Batman

It was. Whenever I try to explaining this to people I get shit on.

probably because you're fucking wrong

hogwash nonsensical bullshit. fuck off nigger, i'm paying to eat the food.

what taints the meat is the unwashed paki hands touching it.
also nice dodge on the jizya question. keep shelling out those rupees.

He's still trying to make something from this train wreck, the little trooper.

Please motherfucker the first Burton batman film has more iconic moments in the first half hour than all of nolans films combined. The only thing I like about DKR is baneposting. Not to mention that even though the second burton film spilled it's spaghetti it was actually a stealth redpill film with a deformed evil hooknosed kike taking over the whole town.

Like what?

Burton's Batman was barely even Batman

Hello again, Xiao. 1/2 yuan has been deposited into your account.

Joker killing his associates, Batman beating up those thugs at the the beginning, Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight, batman vs. thugs and napier in chemical plant, joker being "born", Dieselpunk batmobile/gotham city etc. All of this is shot extremely well and has a beautifully unique visual style.

Now tell me how beautiful and iconic the first nolan batman film was. It was fucking trash and everyone knows it.

Which is why it was actually good. I really hate all the 2deepUUUU first year psychology student garbage in the Nolan films. Hell fucking Batman Forever was better than the first nolan film.

i'm of the unpopular opinion here that batman begins is nolan's only good and actual batman film, even if that's a bit of a stretch. it certainly respected the source material more than the fart knight and fart knight rips.

top jej

Also just reading the wiki of the first batman film and Tim Burton had this to say

I have personal opinions on the concept of respecting source material. Some autists want shot by shot recreations of source material and do Kevin Smith freakouts over minute details like batman "Killing People" in the first film. I really couldn't give a fuck about this. I care about the tone of the art. If the tone matches then it's ok. The tone of the burton films really rings much truer than nolans films.

Just going to give you an example from wiki

(Richard Corliss, writing for Time, observed that Gotham's design was a reference to films such as Metropolis (1927) and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920). "Gotham City, despite being shot on a studio backlot", he continued, "is literally another character in the script. It has the demeaning presence of German Expressionism and fascist architecture, staring down at the citizens.")

Now how would you describe the character of gotham city in the Nolan films? It was just a stale bland sterile recreation of a modern east coast city. There was nothing really "Batmany" about Nolans gotham. In burtons gotham you got the feeling that it was in another world.

They're making it after Justice League

like i said, batman begins did it much better. gotham in that felt like a blend of modern and that gothic, dark deco style that we've come to know and love. gotham in the sequels was just chicago, new york and pittsburgh, completely un-creative.

i'm all for sticking to source material, but some liberties need to be taken when adapting to film.

Who is directing justice league? I hope it's not Snyder or some hack faggot trying to ape the shitty marvel movies.

I agree on the source material. The only gotham scenes I liked from the first film were when bruce wayne was walking around and confronting the mob boss before he donned the capeshit. It felt gritty and dirty. I get a feeling they were going for a more "urban decay" aesthetic with the first movie another example is when batman confronts scarecrow for the first time. Burton's gotham oozed style and character which makes me think that Nolan didn't even give a fuck about the city because as you stated the first film did have a different feeling to it.

i got bad news fam

snyder is directing the justice league movies

Oh so by default it's going to be a pile of fucking shit. I got the weirdest vibe from watching the trailer I actually felt like they were trying to ape suicide squad and the avengers at the same time. I really can't pin down zack snyder because it seems like there is legitimate artistic talent within him, but 90 percent of his ideas are trashworthy. He's like a john the baptist a bunch of crap comes out and we make sense of some of it.

i think his problem is that he's an overgrown fanboy

wut? where did i call you mudslime? learn to read, fag

The BAT!, man?

Why does Affleck look unhappy all the time?

I really hated this film. Nolan's films didn't get good until the second one. I also agree that Burton's film is a classic. It also saved Batman as a franchise and paved the way for everything that has come since.

I like that Snyder tried to make a movie that panders to feminists and then got shit on by feminists. He really is a loser. I think Watchmen was only good because it stuck to the original save for the giant squid.

call me crazy, but i think that maybe he might possibly actually be unhappy.

because all his movies are terrible.

What's so great about this? It's just the common every-day batman encounter.

Slant eyed chink.