Is this actually good or is it just Rocky being cucked like every other franchise?

Is this actually good or is it just Rocky being cucked like every other franchise?

Rocky? More like ==CUCKY==

It's shit. Just well executed shit.

Why are people so stupid?

It's actually the only case of soft rebooting that works, by making Rocky a new Micky and a Creed son becoming a new Rocky. Theres two things I didn't like about this movie - first is the romance subplot, I didn't like romance in Rocky ether that much, but at very least it gave excuse to have a fun character - Paulie. The second is - cancer subplot, that was weak and unnecessary. Otherwise it was okay.

The nigger party of the story is shit, it's completely worthless and only gets worse as it goes on and starts using really bad sound choices (football stadium background noise for a boxing match does not work).

Rocky's story in it is amazing though. It's heart breaking and very well acted. As someone who isn't a complete pussy it made me feel like shit because it's about a man who was once one of the greatest fighters growing old and losing everything that matters to him. Now he's just coasting along waiting to die basically.

The cucking won't happen until they make Creed II without Rocky. This was a legit good film, but old Rocky was easily the best part of it.

this 2bh

Why did the Rocky movies get progressively more depressing with each installment?
Stallone even gave fucking Rambo a happy ending with John Rambo but it's like Rocky just gets his shit fucked up more and more each time you think it ended on a positive and definitive note.

The one with Drago ended on a positive note.

Yeah but look how it goes.
Rocky 3 - Micky dies
Rocky 4 - Apollo dies
Rocky 5 - Rocky has brain damage, lose all his assets
Rocky 6 - Adrian died of ovarian cancer
Creed - Paulie dead, Rocky dying, we learn Adrian suffered badly from her treatment

Would Rocky 8 be about the death of Rocky or his son?

Yeah, but it ended in international brotherhood!

So it's a remake of the 5th movie?

Eh, they should've ended it with Balboa. Or atleast Rocky 5 as it was mean't to. with Rocky dying of the effects of the street fight.

more or a remake of Rocky 2

Rocky was a guy getting punched in the head for a living with basically nothing else going for him. He was a working class man who sacrificed his body so people would care about him. Then he was broken and no one gave a fuck any more.

Wait Paulie's dead in Creed? Damn it. Don't think that they mentioned ovarian cancer in Rocky Balboa so I guess that's the reason created in Creed huh.

Someone should make a cut of the movie in which Rocky is the protagonist and remove all the unnecessary nigger scenes.

I think a better question is why can't you redtext in the middle of a sentence? Seems like an arbitrary restriction.

Hotwheels intended redtexting to be used only as headings for posts or something.

Well cripplekike is pig chow, I think its time for a change.

Boxing movies are all about suffering.

Muhammed Ali died a braindead punchdrunk idiot in almost obscurity.

but Muhammed Ali is dead.

it was ok. the ending was fine for me. the romance subplot was retarded though. Stallone should have gotten a best supporting actor

Rocky… Had a hard life.

CREEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Yes, Paulie died. Also, so is either Cuff or Link which actually made me even sadder, since the surviving one is shown all alone.

dropped.

TEST

It's a shame they weren't up to standard, because Apollo was a fucking great character.