Wonder Woman wouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer...

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

You think they'll stop at the justice league movie?

ayy lmao

If WW flops they'll cancel the JUSTice League movie.

This guy's a retard. He doesn't realize the concept of batman fighting superman is a lead balloon. He thinks the problem is there wasn't enough batman vs superman.

I doubt it. If WW flops they'll just say people are too misogynistic and they'll make her the only character competent enough to defeat Darkseid or whoever they put as a villain in that.

double dubs confirm

of course, it depends on what the investors consider a flop. bvs made $825m and they were still disappointed with the return.

they could just make their movies fun.

that was my point, yeah.

I prefer grimdark over Joss Whedon shit recycling.

not now, martha

lol

Snyder is not Jewish. How does he keep getting away with failure after failure?

Cause he's a little good goy

He's not, but neither is Marvel.

Wonder Woman has the potential to develop into a new Xirbusters.

Source of pic?

Image searches doesnt give any results.

Suicide Squad was great. Wonder Woman will be too.

I dunno why they chose Gadot as Wonder Woman, shes got no figure at all, everything in the movie she wears is padded, she has no screen presence and is a poor actress.

She did the bare minimum "toning" workout in order to play WW as well. May as well be a cosplayer.

Xena still beats her and it was a TV show from the 90's

I agree, Suicide Squad was true Kino and Holla Forums is simply to dumb to understand all the underlying themes of this amazing film.

WW will plunder some Oscars, screencap this.

i liked sooside squad, and bvs was okay, more disappointing than anything else. let's be realistic though, dc won't ever capture the same success that marvel has.

BvS was merely a dumb movie that had some baffling bad ideas, but Suicide Squad is a full-fledged trainwreck where i felt actually insulted while watching it.

When will they finally learn to animate shoulder movement right?

Slow down there chief, whats next? Staying True to the source material? Not forcing a shitty hamfisted romance?

when they learn to fix clipping issues
i.e. never

Suicide Squad was a mess of bad editing, conflicted ideas and bad pacing. Any good movie that it originally was became shit with Warner's suits panicking over BvS backlash.

It's an informal "rule" among executives and producers that if a director ever does a movie that passes a certain threshold of money they're permanently on the shortlist, even if a bunch of their later movies flop. After all, they made money ONCE, so they're always a safe bet if you need to cover your ass to your boss.

You essentially need to do nothing but fail for like a decade straight to get off that list, and I mean REALLY fail.

Big studios like Warner Bros. are run by people who love the idea of having no accountability. So the reject who picks him from the pile can say his failures are never their fault and they shouldn't be punished.

But Snyder's done that. 300 was nearly ten years ago and it's the only financial success he's ever had. Everything else either flopped outright (Watchmen, Sucker Punch, That Owls movie) or didn't make enough money to justify what they spent on it (Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman)

this

All those movies were successes and the people at the top know that. The supposed losses are made up so they don't have to pay their taxes properly.

was destroying american characters apart of the (((plan)))?

nerd culture = toxic masculinity = needs to be destroyed/subverted

Toxic masculinity, you say?

Its one where Wonder Woman is a futa.I've seen it before but I forget the name of the artist.

Into the trash it goes

She also fucks Robin afterwards.

They generally claim losses in private, not in public.

The artist is Anasheya.

Terrible game. Teeeriiible game.

I don't believe I read those first three WW comics.

Source?

The batman and superman fight in Hush was great.

How so?

Such as?

What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me. How can you tell if it is poorly animated if it is a still image?

What trick are they using here?

They're claiming that Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, which made nearly a billion dollars, lost them nearly 200 million dollars. Probably so that they can game their taxes.

The muscles between arm and torso don't connect.

The only one that's a comic and not just a variant cover is the third one, which is from New Frontier

Captain Marvel will flop too.