Mfw i just learned that piece of shit Jurassic World is getting a sequel

So they didnt scrap it but pushed it back with a rebootmake just to gently ease people in.

What a world.

Jurassic world isn't that bad and anyone who thinks it was worse than Jurassic Park 3 either doesn't remember Jurassic Park 3 or is being a contrarion hipster.
With that said the Extreme dinosaurs ripoff should have stayed buried.

There is one good Jurassic Park movie.

Read Michael Crichton books.
Don't watch Michael Crichton movies.

They denied that

Crichton is a fucking hack. I genuinely wanted to like Congo and Jurassic Park but they were fucking ass.

And it's the one that prominently features Ariana Richards.

The Andromeda Strain. Checkmate.

LOL

but user, the animatronics are making a come back!

nice try, colin. your film was an even bigger piece of shit than star wars 7.

I had the hugest crush on her as a kid

t. Joe Johnston

I did too. I'm so glad she managed to get out of Hellywood and stay normal and beautiful.

There is nothing wrong with Jurassic World, it's a solid pop corn movie and it was never supposed to be anything more than that. It fulfills it's objectives extremely well and even pushes the "Women who put career ahead of family are miserable" angle.

Hahaha what a fucking nerd

2/10 See me after kino

Jurassic World is already out?

I agree with Satan. I walked out of it feeling like I had just seen a 90s summer movie. It was a good feel.

The first Jurassic Park movie is a much smaller scale and very lame compared to the book.
Muldoon in the book blows up dinosaurs with a bazooka weapon, there are more dinosaurs, the park was bigger than just a few buildings, there were unaccounted for dinosaurs running around outside their cages in the park, dinosaurs had escaped the island and where hurting humans in latin America, more people die, and the characters have a lot more to do.

They have yet to make a decent movie from the original source material.What we have is a franchise that has watered down the book to the point where it was unrecognizable & where various details from the first book were randomly strewn across 4 different moves….I'm not sure why.

That being said the original Jurassic park is enjoyable if you take it as a random dino movie that is not meant to be a book adaptation of Jurassic park.

I bet you prefer Roadside Picnic to Stalker, autistic cuck.

Not related and I am unfamiliar with either.
Instead of getting triggered just read the bloody book (Its an easy read) its far better than any of films so far.

I wish someone would adapt State of Fear but these days it's impossible.

I wonder if she ever did haigure?

I honestly didn't even know Jurassic Park was originally a book until someone told me on cuck/tv/ a few years ago.

yeah, the first book had the pteranodon aviary (right?) and the t-rex actually following their raft down a river, and that scene with the t-rex trying to get them behind a waterfall. hammond was killed off too, right? muldoon spent like an entire day hiding in a pipe to avoid the raptor squad. man it's been a while. i also remember that the boy was the computer genius while the girl was athletic, they made the girl do everything in the movie while her little bro was useless.

Good.

Nobody on Holla Forums reads Crichton. I'd be surprised if any of these niggers could even read the Reading Rainbow.

reddit please leave and don't come back

roadside picnic is a fusion of the strugatsky's original novella and the film's novelization.

Don't forget that Hammond wasn't a lovable old grandpa, but a conniving jewish scam artist.