Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit

In the faraway land of Canada, noted feminists Emma Watson and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a little sit-down at Canadian Parliament. In a press conference, the feminist book-club leader/U.N. women’s ambassador and Trudeau, the most recent world leader to be snubbed by Prince George, praised each other for their mutual wokeness.

“It’s great to be able to welcome Emma Watson to Parliament to talk about the important advocacy work she’s been doing for a number of years now,” Trudeau said. “The HeForShe campaign has had an extraordinary impact around the world making men champions of women’s issues that are everyone’s issues. Her voice is extremely important in making people realize how important this is.”

Watson was likewise enthusiastic about Trudeau’s work in the realm of feminism, including the gender parity he established in his cabinet. “It’s been such an exciting visit for me to come and visit your Parliament,” she said. “It’s so inspiring that you made your cabinet 50/50.”

The two then Instagrammed a Gloria Steinem quote and bonded over their love of Girls.

nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/emma-watson-and-justin-trudeau-compete-for-wokeness-medal.html?mid=twitter_cut

Is she bi yet?

It's 2016, why aren't you?

Trudeau looks more feminine than Emma

CAN SOMEONE JUST PLEASE DO A JFK JOB ON THAT BIGNOSED FUCKNUT OF A PM ALREADY?!

careful. in some countries this could be considered incitation to violence

Poor girl. Must be tough when you hit your prime at age 12.

perfect setting for a cuckold film

That's hot
Sex tape when?

All women should stop aging at 13 tbqh

a cuck and a cunt

So when is Emma going to take a trip through the middle east? That way she can show how peaceful everyone there is! :^)

I wish she went to Calais.

Why does Trudeau always look so smug?
Is this the power of feminism?

Because his wife is getting destroyed by two Muslim bulls off camera as he watches.

I don't get it, how can they consider islam a religion of peace and at the same time claim to be so inerested and concerned about women's issues?

fucking pedo

PEBBLES

Doublethink is common in lefties.

doublethink

Emma Watson is neither tv nor anime.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cow/
>>>/trash/

she's a famous actress
quit the bitching, leftypol

>>>/normalfag/

>>>/suicide/

That would require the Canadian government off him.

>>>/normalfag/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/killyourself/

>>>/degenerate/
>>>/degeneracy/
>>>/suicide/

>>>/rulecuck/

>>>/normalfag/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/bwithvideogames/

When will they leak the nudes of this cunt?

I wonder why someone made that.
We already have Holla Forums.

This "wokeness" nonsense is just a "red pill" for the other side of the spectacle; both are completely harmless controlled ops & both operate nestled cozily within the boundaries of state-capital expectation. Also not Holla Forums

When you see a formerly male-dominated area become a place for women it usually means all real power has left that occupation

WHAT THE FUCK IS "WOKENESS"?

I shiggy.

I want to live in that universe.

It ain't pedo if they look like that as an adult.

Jesus christ her chin juts out further than her nose.

>>>/oven/
>>>/methods/
>>>/suicidemethods/

Is this some new term they are using because I don't think I've heard people use it before. So what they are saying is that they've awakened to women's issues and it's everyone's jobs to help the sleeping masses to wake up to these issues? Also, I don't think I've heard about this successful impact that HeforShe has. What has HeforShe actually done?

It's just a "red" pill, but for Democrats. A "blue" pill, if you will.

Have a wank on me lads.

We wuz pharaohs fucking sheeple why even vote but who cares in the end we're all gonna die *tips fedora*

There, this thread now has some redeemable qualities instead of leftists jerking off over the countries burning.

I feel so sorry for Canada.

Because of those two or just in general?

"Wokeness" is a kinder, gentler term for being a cuck.

Some of these are pretty good but most of them look like shit.

how can you be "woke" just for going along with the status quo and virtue signaling, that's like being proud that your mentally ill ass has been prescribed blue pills

So you admit sexism is still holding women back?

The good ones are overused, take what you can get faggot.

Canada is getting what it deserves.

Did they fug? It looks like that's what Trudeau is thinking about on that picture. And he is staring at her boobs.

Canadians voted for him now go and live with your decisions.

If they fucked it would have involved a strap on.

she is only 26 and already you can her body falling apart, its going to be brutal when she hits the wall

I think it's more fun when Emma's in charge, tbh

what do

Not even photoshop can make this ugly bitch attractive.

go back fapping to masie then

Fetch her drink and serve it to her of course

this, I cant fathom how people consider her sex symbol

It wasn't adult Emma that was considered a sex symbol.

Well thanks for making me feel better about how sad my life is.

I can't even imagine being this thirsty to think Hermione was sexy.

Maybe you're gay?

I like how the shopped bodies are actually hotter than she actually is.

tfw when you realize the only reason trudeau is acting like a cuck as to attract dat rare hermionne pussy

Just pretend he's talking about Canada.

what a commie DDDD:::

All not me.

God, women are dumb.

omg behead those who insult trump/clinton
trump/clinton is the perfect moral candidate and he/she will do everything perfectly
whichever candidate i have chosen is against the mainstream because i said so, i must always be the underdog
how fucking DARE you