vodeo.tv/documentaire/toulambis-les-fantomes-de-la-foret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7/10 needs more NTR

White devil

makes me giggle everyday

Why? For what purpose?

So that they wouldn't spear his ass?

Where dem white women at

How could they possible not know about white people if they are speaking broken English?

not for long

kek

I have a friend who was into NTR a few years back. He's a changed man now after getting red pilled, but I still tease him occasionally about liking that trash and for actually telling me back then that it was the thinking mans fetish lol.

cool story, tip fedora

Not for long.

Da fuck is NTR?

Like an extreme form of cuckoldry Man watches his loved one lose her virginity to another man or just watches her being fucked senselessly by other men. Japan is fucked.

It's actually about someone else "stealing" your loved one away from you by fucking them silly. Far as I understand the point of the whole thing is to evoke strong feelings of rage and jealousy in the audience, some (mentally ill cucks) apparently find enjoyment in this.

There's also the opposite of NTR, called netori, where it's the protagonist that is the one that is doing the "stealing".

The documentary is a well known fake, from a french hack operating 30 years back. Just look at that tacky presentation and the noble savage imagery.

Do you have the source for the documentary?

He have the adventage, all he had to do is to bring gn, fire a shot in the air and impose fear on savages.
Thats pretty stupid to expose yourself like that and count on their good intentions

Ghosts of the Forest by Jean Pierre Dutilleux.

vodeo.tv/documentaire/toulambis-les-fantomes-de-la-foret

Thanks.

who cares