Wonder Woman confirm CISbusters 2.0

I can't see why this would backfire. autostraddle.com/wonder-woman-is-obviously-queer-deal-with-it-353695/amp/

She's not gay user, who cares.

Eh, if it was a different person, I might care. Considering her background, the story of the character and the people behind it, I'm not at all surprised they went in this direction, if they actually go in this direction. I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.

Ideally she'd be bisexual tbh. Makes sense an Amazon would separate sex and reproduction, fuck women for pleasure and men for reproduction. Yes.

Wonder Woman has always been shit. Nothing of value would be lost.

this.

Wonder Woman in the comics has been bi since the 90s. This is literally just a bunch of bloggers waving around an interview with the current writer for the series and acting like it means something.

Wonder Woman can't be a lesbian. How would she enjoy BBC if she was?

This

Op is probably mobile fagging to make his shit thread not die

Yeah. I think it's safe to say, given how long some hero stories have been going on for some of the major superheroes, the probability of them being gay or bi at one point is pretty high. Just not as high as as them getting genderbent or turned into a child though.

That's the problem with the mainstream, they really don't know all the stories from the comics. They only get as much info from movies, animated shows they can get. Now if there was a middle ground that can condense the information into an easily digestible way, they might learn but I don't think that would overcome just honest laziness of people to research anything, even though we have access to it with a search of a word.

They could just make new heroes but instead they want to turn iconic characters gay or black because of that very laziness. Forgot the character and it might still be up on Holla Forums but I remember there was a push for diversity some years ago and they used actual gay or trans authors to make characters for them. Nobody supported it, not even tumblr. Then either the gay or tranny (or both) made a character so ludicrously violent that it had backlash from the community it was trying to support. Of course if you make stories that people want, they'll accuse the industry of being conservative. People have short term memory of the industry they are trying to progress to something better or whatever end game they see it going toward. If we are going with the Mayan concept of time, the world has died a million times to these people. Always cyclical, and progressively more cynical.

I'm gonna make a prediction here.
99% of people who watch this movie will be dudes. The 1% of women who watch it will be Buzzfeed bloggers.

Mobile posting appears to be broken on android.

Won't China block it for being gay? Or will the studio cut out the scene for them?

Uh, no she hasn't.

Wonder Woman has never been bi or a dyke in the comics, aside from maybe some Elseworlds and fanfiction. Making her one in the movie would be blatant fishing for political brownie points.

Works fine for me fam

Reading through that it looks like the writer is more leaning toward her being bisexual.

As in, she comes from an island that is only women. Pretty ones at that. I'm fairly certain everyone would get bi-curious after a while. But he also mentions her decades old relationshit with that Steve-character.

He kind of has a point. I never read a single Wonder Woman comic but it's a women-only island. I mean come on. Of course they touch each other all the time.

Looks like it. The writer pretty much dances around the question and says "well, she doesn't think she's gay" probably because he's not sure if DC okayed it.
But the blogger obviously has an agenda and goes GAYNESS CONFIRMED.
And OP has his own agenda as well or he wouldn't even drag this obvious clickbait up.

-Wonder Woman was originally written as a fetish character, BDSM to the most extreme. That's why she has the lasso, it's a carryover from back then when the answer to everything was spankings or tying people up and her greatest villain was a sexually frustrated midget with mind control powers. She was all about the dick back then.
-The comic has since then traditionally been written primarily by gay men.
-In virtually every single timeline or event she ends up with either Superman or Batman, and in one event both (she has a child with Superman, Batman raises him as his son IIRC. Yes, Batman got cucked, he was also raped at one point.)
-The Themyscarans aren't lesbians, but they do hate men. Depending on the origin story, the Amazons are either shaped out of clay, or they reproduce by seducing sailors and then murdering them. This hatred of men stems from the DC version of Hercules raping Hippolyta. Seriously, here's a shot of it happening.
-OP's article is dumb, so's anyone agreeing with it.

How do you rape property?

Yeah, cause she's jewish

haha, I'm not really surprised

Sounds pretty hot. I guess someone had to be the bitch in the justice league now that they butched up aquaman. The only question is what does robin do now that his dick giver is four on the floor?

I'd imagine he'd be forced to watch, and eventually join in as an ultimate humiliation to Batman
>yfw all Joker has to do now is call him out on his cuckery in order to break him

He's a bottom, but he's not the bitch bottom.

Everyone knows Batman and Wonder Women are OTP.

you spelled fisting wrong

He's not even a bottom, the person who 'raped' him was Talia, and she basically did it to get pregnant and have Damian.

I don't know what that is, but it's not cuckoldry.

so wait, he's not a virgin?

FUCKING DROPPED

You would think kikes would be smarter and make everyone shut up about shit like this. Then only after the movie comes out and fools pay money do they say how the film was progessive the entire time and how liberal and wonderfully diverse it is and shit.

what a surprise you're a mobilefag with that nigger speaks.

Pick one.

But Wonder Woman is likely going to be shit. Just like all the other DC films.

I say bring back Nolan for batman 4

What it is is rape, Talia drugged him and had sex with him. Sex without consent is rape. Batman was raped.

smh @ u tbh fam

The amazons either have the biggest collecton of dildos at hand or they lick each other up and down all night and you know it.

Or they just take out their sexual frustrations by sparring with each other.

Lesbian bed death, dude. They just don't care after a while.

Given their Greek origins, I suspect most were like Athena: battle maidens who were asexual.

BATMAN IS USED GOODS

No no, THIS is the cuckoldry. For some reason DC has in a few events pushed the idea that "the triple is better than the couple" since the very last pages of Red Son. This is from Kingdom Come. Superman and Wonder Woman have a bunch of kids, and gimpy old Bruce sticks around to raise them. He's named as a third parent in the fucking books.

To be honest, I never liked Wonder Woman with either of them, not because I don't like her, but because her powers are boring. A child of her and Superman doesn't gain any powers. Supes would be better off reproducing with a regular human like Lois, or some woman with different powers like I don't know, psychic powers or electric powers. Batman, I always kind of liked with Zatanna, a son of Batman who's a magician and has magical powers could be neat.

As for Batman getting raped, here's a page about it. Talia wanted him to give her a child, he wasn't down with it, they drugged the fuck out of him, and in an amnesiac state he's fucked by her. Some years later she shows up and says "Hey Bruce, here's your son, we named him Damien and he's had assassin training. No, there's nothing ominous about his name and he totally won't start decapitating villains and try to replace Robin by killing him."

Talia raping Batman was a retcon invented by Grant Morrison decades after the original story, in which it's very clear that Batman and Talia have feelings for each other and slept together without anybody getting drugged. It's bullshit.

If she pegs some woman and gives her a spanking then I am all for it.