Babymetal Japanese Teen Pop-Metal Trio to Star in Their Own Series From Warner Bros.’ Digital Studio

variety.com/2016/digital/news/babymetal-series-warner-bros-blue-ribbon-content-1201872889/

Pourquoi?

Is there anything more cancerous than J-Pop? besides K-Pop?

Would you?

I don't see what makes it cancerous. If you don't like it don't listen to it.

Fucking gross japs don't even care about music do they? It's all about the sexual tension, same thing with anime.

Anime and video games are up to their asses in music releases (theme songs, character songs, image songs, soundtracks, live albums, remixes etc.), and anime likely has the best soundtrack music in the world overall. They have a large music industry (evidently the second biggest in the world), and a lot of independent music too. So in what way are they not caring about music? J-pop's aesthetics are mostly about cuteness, it's K-pop where sexual appeal is front and center.

Anime is about as sexual as an empty desert compared to Western media, and the vast majority of its sexual content is humorous and incidental.

bad meme, or the worst meme?

Yes, that's what I said. But I'm sure you're operating under the theory that everything related to anime must be bad because that's what the Internet told you.

Nigga I like k-on too but not that much.

What does liking or not liking K-On have to do with anything?

Why would make such a statement as "anime likely has the best soundtrack music in the world overall?" You don't know anything.

I would make that statement because I have watched and played a lot of things during my life and listened to a lot of soundtrack music and reached the conclusion that anime likely has the best overral quality.

Babymetal is garbage. Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation or Gallhammer are better.

No. Not even close.

Also not true. Just because the west plays its tits and ass straight doesn't mean that the sexual aspects of anime are somehow less sexual. Besides, sex and sexual undertones played predominantly for laughs is a fairly recent trend. Plenty of anime throughout the 80's and 90's feature tits for tits sake, or depictions of full on fucking.

Like I said, I have watched and listened to many things and have concluded that overall anime likely has the best soundtrack music. Soundtrack music isn't even valued as highly in America; TV shows rarely have anything notable going on, (least of all animation) and in movies there exists the attitude that soundtrack music should not be noticed (it may not be a widespread attitude, but it's there and I saw a composer mention it in an interview). In animated movies it's considered even less important.

I never said there isn't any sexuality in anime. The point is that Westerners are living in a glass house and throwing rocks at Japan.

Movies and OVAs.

American pop is worse and you know it.

Babymetal are like the Milli Vanilli of metal.

Gallhammer is a low effort Hellhammer ripoff made by chicks who wanted to look "cool".

They literally started as a Hellhammer tribute act, you dense mother fucker.

So basically the Babymetal series will be HiHi PuffyAmiYumi 2: electric boogaloo?

Will be a crigeworthy with old american voice actresses dubbing them?

Opinions Holla Forums?

Well Satan, Suzuka is already 18, so I would.

This is wrong in every factual way, it's your own pathetic weeb opinion, go sing some nip song and then kill yourself

It's not that I'm a weeb, it's that you're a reverse weeb.

>>>/a/
Get out

I should get out because you're a reverse weeb? Why?

liking anything even remotely related to japan makes you a weeaboo, duh

K pop, duh.

Still nowhere near as bad as coontunes from America.

Look son, the soundtrack to Goodfellas is better than all the weebshit you can think of in 30 seconds combined. Just admit how dumb of a statement it was and we can go our separate ways.

YOU BET THEIR SWEET ASSES

Makes me wonder how they've been able to stay relevant for so long, considering idols have a limited shelf life once they expire their jailbait age and/or looks.
It also makes my tinfoil sense tingle that they're gonna open the Tokyo Olympics, pretty bold to think they'll be relevant in 4 fucking years. It almost feels like a certain group of people wants to control Japanese shit little by little, but that may be my tinfoil acting up.

This is what we've come to as a species. This is our final evolution.

Literally who?

It's the Japs themselves. Don't buy into that whites of Asia lie they push. There is literally no such thing as the Jews of Asia because all Asians are massive kikes.
Butterheads are fucking awful schemers.

What? Again? What's that stupid Cartoon Network cartoon bad enough the first time?

niggers and kikes aren't humans so the coontunes they produce aren't really music

And don't you ever, ever badmouth America again you hear me europeon weeaboo? If I see the likes of you on my streets I will slap your shit.

This time they MIGHT be more successful because they're a meme band, and it's totes otaku and quirky to listen to them. Ami Yummy were a thing when it was still shameful to like Japanese shit, even if it was already sold on Hot Topic.

I never said every anime soundtrack is better than every American soundtrack, I said anime has the best soundtrack music overall.

Eh, anime composers at least don't all seem to be copying from every dead composer they can think of and then putting in that fucking horn sound. So, they already beat like a good chunk of film soundtracks of the last five-ten years.

What's the name of the band with the two girls and the white guy?
They do like funny autistic metal songs.

Oh its Ladybaby.

That's, what, 60 entire lifetimes?

Are there any asian bands that aren't obvious corporation products?
I mean the three just look like a boardroom sunk some money into market research and ordered three meatpuppets from a clonefactory.

At least over here they try to make it less obvious but japs just lost all care for pretense did they?

The whole Asian music industry is like that, kids are trained and put into groups, then once they "graduate" and prove themselves they are moved to another group, or if popular enough get solo work in rare cases.

Idol groups do not make up all or even most Japanese music.

Although, how are idols necessarily different from movie actors or revues? Nobody expects other performers to be geniuses who do everything themselves.

Graduation isn't a promotion, it just means leaving the group. Idols might move between groups in the AKB48 multiverse to some degree but it's not like there are different levels and you get promoted if you're good enough.