I really enjoyed the movie Sucker Punch. Should I feel bad and why? I thought it was fun

I really enjoyed the movie Sucker Punch. Should I feel bad and why? I thought it was fun.

Like what you want to like tbh fam. Don't let anybody from Holla Forums tell you what you should like.

Unless it's farts. If it's farts, you need a better fetish.

Sucker Punch didn't make a ton of sense to me.

it's fun

The MC's daddy was an abusive fuck and she tried to defend herself from him. He covered up his crimes by saying she was crazy and throwing her into an insane asylum to get a lobotomy. Then she retreats into her imagination where she figures out how to escape.

It's not kino but it's fun

I thought the story was convoluted and nonsensical and the action wasn't nearly as exciting as advertised.

There were cute girls though

2D is cuter.

There's nothing wrong with farts, user.

True but the asian girl was kawaii

You were supposed to feel bad about 'muh sexual objectification' or something. I didn't like it tbh.

Do us all a favor and hang yourself.

Ah, yet another /freech/ thread.

deal with it rulecuck

You first, nigger.

I haven't watch Sucker Punch.
Should I?
I got the feeling from the advertising that if I watch it I should watch it naked.

As bad as it may be, there are far worse fetishes out there than fart. Vore, scat, diaper/baby, and especially NTR/cuckolding come to mind.

I wouldn't. It's a Zack Snyder movie and there's no nudity. Sage for doublepost.

How about inflation?

Zimbabwe likes it, so it's terrible.

I'd say it's about on the same level as fart. It's in the same family of fetishes.

spam is a form of censorship heh-nigger.

I love that movie. Saw it in the cinema. I have it on shitty dvd-release, and I've got the Extended Cut on blu-ray. Not to mention the Art of the Movie book, and a huge compilation of online comments about the movie's meaning/peoples' reactions.

If you decide to watch it, be sure to watch the Extended Cut! Compared to the theatrical release, it's like a different movie