(((jerry springer)))

Sounds like someone is tsun for Trump

Wish I were a billionaire so I could go on Jerry Springer.

Trump being on Springer would make Springer the most relevant he's ever been in years

Do people even watch his show?

No, that's why he wants Trump on

Anyone surprised?

I don't really give a shit about Trump or if people make fun of him or not, it's the unironic Hillary endorsement people are liking that got me.

It's always like that, Twitter is pozzed.

Jerry Springer's show is still on?
Maury is still airing?

Not sure. I know he had a show on Investigation Discovery. Springer, that is.

Is there really a legitimate person that would vote for Hillary seriously with her background and her policies? Just seems like they just want to vote her because they don't like Trump. Voting has really become just a battle of picking the lesser of two evils. You would think there would be people rallying for a third candidate. It's not like there isn't some kind of site where you could do that and get your message across to millions of people or anything. Actually using social media for something worthwhile is beyond people to make them get up off their couch for more than a few minutes.

It's less than "She's not Trump." Plenty of other candidates are not Trump. It's that she's a woman. Of course, none of these people Stood With Palin. You should always let them know about their internalised sexism.

Seriously? Do I need to like spell it out for you?!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't realise it was still on.

Hillary doesn't have a lot of ardent supporters. She's the establishment's candidate.

It doesn't help that the third party candidates are also braindead morons.

Now Maury is nothing but DNA tests, no trannies, no 8 year old sluts.

Post content roughly 98% redditpol.

post content 100% rulecuck

Reminder that Springer's show is as fake as wrestling.

They both belong in prison, tbh

There was a rally just last night, outside the debate hall protesting the two-party private corporation that runs the debate from excluding third party candidates. Of course you didn't hear about it because 90% of the media is owned by 6 corporations.

we're doomed aren't we?

We're doomed to be surrounded by easily led misinformed people, yes. The controlled opposition can be counted on to leak out trickles of useful things, but overall is kept on a tight leash. That's the optimistic appraisal of some, some are blatant subsidiaries of big media. For example everyone's favorite filter king actually works for Time Warner. That's on the (deliberately) crazy side of the alternative scene, the more respectable outlets are also subsidiaries of big media, though like filter king they don't announce this.

Alternative media is just the net for those who are onto kike media.

Donald isn't guilty of anything.
If you're talking about the draft dodging, drafts are a crime against human rights in the first place. I wouldn't have let it happen to me either.

One of his "business" strategies is to buy up a company, intentionally bankrupt it and then make off with the liquid value. He's also a master tax dodger. He is a criminal and belongs in a prison cell.

>>>Holla Forums

Quality bump.

When's the last time Hillary Clinton paid taxes?

This. Its one thing to bash candidates, but to also be endorsing and shilling is pretty much the same as manipulating the undecided masses to vote for who you want them to vote despite that both major parties this year are shit. Even anyone in the third parties is a better candidate (except the commie party).

I thought that shit ended ages ago.

HOW?
Watching white trash and niggers chimp out at each other over the exact same bullshit shouldn't be able to entertain anybody for more than a season, much less 25+, holy shit.

Truly the US is more mind-numbed and tasteless than I thought. This is catastrophic.

This shit is mostly fake.

What, the tweet or his show?
Because the tweet and the number of likes is real, but nobody except mouth breathers think the show is legitimate.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post…

I was expecting the tweet to end with "trump belongs in MY house"
I don't know why I expected that
Also I didn't know he still had a show

I miss the old Maury. He had all sorts of freaks on there.

Oh boy are you gonna post the screencaps again?

I still watch the show from time to time. It's a guilty pleasure. I know it's crap but it makes me laugh seeing the degenerates on there make complete fools on themselves.

I wouldn't take what he says seriously. He doesn't take himself seriously and has been known to make fun of himself.

Remember when Jerry tried to have a serious show once? Oh well. It served my trashy whore fetish quite well over the years.

Turd party voters are some of the dumbest fucking people ever to walk the earth. If you cut out their brain, they might not even notice it on account of their only needing the spinal cord. Hillary supporters might actually be smarter than Turd Party folk because at least they have a conception of who they're voting for.

Tell me, third-way lemmings, if you can. What policies of the neocon Johnson or the new-age hippie Stein appeal to you?