RIP in peace, Fred. We'll miss you

RIP in peace, Fred. We'll miss you.

You've made a great thing and without you none of this would be possible.

Ronald and Jim just aren't the same as our beloved crippled midget mascot thing.

I know the website wound up going the exact opposite of the way you wanted it and mistakes were made, man. By all parties. I think the straw that broke the camel's back was the CP/DOST thing. I know many disagree with that and that's fine because I think in reality it was no one thing.

But I, at least, appriciate what you did greatly and I know others do too. You're a good man and it was a hell of a two years. Quite the ride. Please come back and visit us again someday, space cowboy.

That all said Josh and ((((((Mark)))))) are absolute scoundrels and the bottom of the barrel trash who should have been gassed a long time ago. Oh, and I will not stand for this new Jackson faggot and his "community organizer" bullshit and I intend to spam any thread I see his face in to death for as long as I draw breath.

Mark is the absolute most obnoxious scum of the earth liberal hypocrite on earth, Acidman almost single handedly killed gamergate on Holla Forums, pol's BO bans anyone that he disagrees with making it a bigger hugbox than the people Holla Forums hates, /bane/ has almost died completely… Yeah, the boards could use some help alrighty.

Holla Forums, /k/, and like one or two non-legacy boards with two posts per day are about the only worthwhile boards if you don't just like trolling and pissing off a motley crew of the absolute most autistic moderators to ever grace the internet.

Why is the sky falling this time?

I got banned on Holla Forums ;_;

FUCK YOU ((((((((((((((user))))))))))))))

You said something mean about nintendo, didn't you?

ayy I've seen this copypasta before

Even the BO shits on Nintendo now lad

I stopped paying attention to Holla Forums after he shut it down during the censorblade debacle. Good to know the kike finally wised up.

Maybe for the pedos. For most users, I'd say Infinity Next was the last straw.

Well CP/DOST made it normalfag friendly. Now that 4chan is being sold off to some big corporation, expect all the 2015 4chan faggotry here.

They are coming.

Good luck Hotwheels. Holla Forums is (or at least has been) a great site, we owe you a lot.

Yeah, I got banned for defending free speech. Fucking trash board.

Jim, codemonkey, imkampfy,mark,dysnomia,comeradeawesome and headmedio are cucks

Holla Forums would be a good board if it hadn't turned into 24/7 Trump posting, let the Britpol ghetto grow out of control, and didn't have mods so shit that /a/'s appear benevolent. TheRealMoonMan and ImKampfy should be burned alive.

Could someone give me the rundown on what exactly happened? I'm aware of the whole Infinity Next shitshow with Josh but that's about it.

witnessed

Holla Forums

Hi therealmoonman

I always thought there was a good chance that Holla Forums's mod team had been infiltrated. Although the shit moderation there could also be explained by simple stupidity and mental illness.

Did jim and codemonkey remove the 90 day ban limit?

It'll be better after the election
The problem is atm, you have JIDF, Goons and the media, and normalfags wandering into Holla Forums all wanting to ask stupid questions or trying to derail threads.

I miss /hebe/.

You try and moderate a board with JIDF sliding, Goon trolling/derailing, halfchan turning up, news websites hanging out trying to get a scoop, DNC supporters coming in being assholes, and then normalfags wandering in going "IS THIS WHERE THE PEPE COMES FROM!" XD

I wouldn't envy that job

librechan has a hebe

Not anymore strangely. Both 8/v/ and 4/v/ especially are taking a shit on a Nintendo on a regular basis which is good.