Ask a man who payed $17 to watch a plane crash 3 times and people suck Tom Hanks dick for 1h 36min anything

Ask a man who payed $17 to watch a plane crash 3 times and people suck Tom Hanks dick for 1h 36min anything.

what is wrong with you?

Do you miss your $17 already?

He's reddipol.

You know I really admire your commitment to trying to get reddipol to catch on. You've been at it for a while now.

I try my best, cumskin.

Friends wanted to see a movie, I didn't read the full synopsis, just saw good ratings from 3 major websites.

Plus letting your Chinese friend decide doesn't help.

Fucking gooks just want to delight in watching good American hardware take a beating.

Asian women love getting fucked by Octopi too, it's a serious social epidemic.

52% of Japanese men and 48% of women are virgins in Nippon.

Movies like this really make you thinkā€¦that Tom Hanks is in fact the kingpin of the Hollywood pedo ring.

into the trash it goes

Pedophilia and homosexuality happens in real life too, it usually has to do with early life trauma or a poor family unit. Enjoy the mentally ill woman, shitskin. We cumskins wont miss them.

This kills the cumskin.

What did you expect?

Better than this. An episode of air crash investigations would have been far superior.

How many skittles could you have bought with that dramatization money?

It was such a boring fucking movie. Clint Eastwood is a fucking hack.

It's true. But Holla Forums is still clinging to their childish power fantasies from his days as the man with no name and Dirty Harry.

Love that series.

Fuck off, cuck.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

protip op, don't be a retarded cunt and write your opinion down first

Cry some more, Cuck Eastwood.

Honestly it was the 2nd worst movie I have ever seen. Number 1 goes to Bird Man.

Blasphemy!

Actually, the Number 1 WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME is Unforgivenā„¢ directed and starring Cuck Eastwood.

Shit taste.

WEW

Alejandro pls

Was weird, I loved gran Torino. Enjoyed flags of our fathers and fucking prayed for a movie as good as letters from iwojima

What the fuck got this time that he dropped the balls with this?