Amazing. It looks so consistent and true to the first movie

Amazing. It looks so consistent and true to the first movie.

i refuse to believe what you're implying

no

I don't understand where all this "Muh Jumanji" crap is coming from. Who really gave a shit about Jumanji in the first place?

Looks like a B movie.

Blame the nostalgia fags, coupled with the "I watched it 55 times because of the actor who died was in it ;_;". The people making this want money from said people, plain and simple.

What bugs me is the casting. In the original movie there really wasn't a point where they weren't scared shitless of what might come out of the game. And they all look like normal people.

This looks like generic action comedy fodder. The only one who might make sense is Black and even then, he'd overact the shit out of his role.

He's the modern Robin Williams or Eddie Murphy. His edginess is gone so now he just does comedy kids films being a goof ball.

Jumanji wasn't much of a comedy though

Horrible.

I just want to see karen gillan's bouncing ass in those low cut shorts and possibly bare feet.

That's the point. It also wasn't an action hero movie. The Rock doesn't fit either. None of them do. This is like they pulled random names out of a hat and that was the casting choice.

At this point I'm convinced that they're avoiding any similarity to whatever the Hell they're remaking.

Jumanji was a family movie

The Rock isn't an action hero actor per se, he have done a good amount of comedy and family movie to not be stuck in a genreā€¦..
Black lost his edge so now can be doing family movies, hart is there as comic relief like Williams was for jumanji

Sorry you never had parents who cared about you and watched good movies with you, continue being an unloved bitter virgin who uses nostalgia as a buzzword to criticize things because you have no good memories from being a child.

not sure this movie has a CGI budget large enough to give her an ass. push-up bras are cheap in comparison.

You post like a fucking grill that if she feels good doing something therefor is good.
I got a BJ while watching TFA but that still doesn't make it a good movie
Now post tits or gtfo

It doesn't have to be because it's about the board game Jumanji, and fuck you I like the Rock.

I'm gonna withhold judgement until I see the film.

You should have good memories related to it though you stupid cuck, you must be autistic, I don't believe you ever got any BJ

Spoken like a true feminist

Kill yourself.

tfw a prepubescent Kirsten Dunst is more alluring than Karen Gillan.

The memelenials who grew up with shit movies like this and unironically love them are outnumbering us now user.

We joke about eternal summer but it's really just a sign of the retard generations taking over.

This is just about the worst casting I've seen this year.

Shows how little of theatre art and production you understand. By 90's standards, Jumanji was a great family film with above-average special effects. Brilliantly geared toward a youthful imagination, the film was well accepted by children and adults alike.

Now, go back to wanking your teeny peenie whilst watching anime and leave this topic to the more informed.

Why the fuck are they making a sequel to Jumanji who even remembers that movie

Oh, well please. Inform us of what you consider a good movie then. It's La Blue Girl, isn't it?

What did mean by his comment?

Good movies:

Mr. Brooks
Garden State
Welcome to Me

Okay movies:

Star Wars
Space Jam jk
Back to the Future series
Indiana Jones Series

Shit list:

Memevies.

What a generic list.

Jumanji was one of the first movies on DVD.

Utter garbage. Garden State is one of the worst movies made in my lifetime.

you can't ruse me.

Why Kelly is showing his legs, arms and belly?

I don't understand where all this hotheadiness is coming from