Will the evil witch let brad ever see his kids again?

will the evil witch let brad ever see his kids again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MzK6Y
archive.fo/mDHDg
archive.fo/oI1EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're daughters are so ridiculously beautiful.
I'm #TeamAngelina

all adopted you filthy cuck

I don't mind the slant eyed kid but the dindu is pretty repulsive

lol look at how miserable these fucking kids look.

I feel oddly the same..

the gook, despite being 12 years old looks like a hard motherfucker that's about to defend Saigon or something.

I honestly thought she had way more niggers.

She's openly admitted she doesn't like her own daughter as much as she likes her pet niggers. Brad could have his own kid if he wanted her.

Wait for the Alimony though, it's going to get NASTY.

That's a disgusting family.

Brad's probably a deadbeat dad that doesn't even want them. Too busy fucking young girls.

I thought Marky Mark hated Vietnam fucking shits. But Brad broke the leg of his own adopted son. Hardcore.

no dumbass

is the left one a boy or a girl? the girl with the newsboy cap looks smug as fuck

I thought the three white ones were Pitt and her biological children, is this not true?

why did you photoshop the asian kid's leg off?

The white ones are theirs, twins and another one.

Little known fact, one of his legs are silver.

i didnt ask you that MOTHERFUCKER, i asked why you photoshopped his FUCKING LEG OFF? HUH BITCH?!!

Literally disgusting.

Posting the archive links in case anyone's in doubt:
archive.fo/MzK6Y
archive.fo/mDHDg
archive.fo/oI1EE

How can someone say this with a straight face? About their own flesh and blood children? What the fuck is wrong with you?

because back when she said that, it was the current year

It's Jolie. She was perfectly happy to throw her own dad away, so it makes sense that she wants her own daughter to do that to her.

you mean in case anyone hasn't seen it in the last three threads where it was posted

poor kid

The three white ones are definitely his. Doubt he will bother to save them though.

Man, she's going to be a trainwreck when she grows up, I really feel sorry for her. Jolie doesn't deserve taking custody of her at all.

lol go away rulecuck

It got blown off by a landmine, dingus. Outside Da Nang.

Fuck you cishet shitlords are so insensitive.

That being said, psycho bitch getting the full custody of all the niglets means that Brad dodged joining the JUST league by an inch.

this is fucking sick.

Flashbacks to seeing Skeletor Jolie nude with no tits.

That kid looks like a little shit that would've gotten his ass kicked in high school

Shit like this should be classified as child abuse.

The world would be a better place if that bitch would die.