The FBI has responded to inquiries about reports of an investigation into an incident that allegedly happened between...

justjared.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitts-family-airplane-incident-is-being-evaluated-by-the-fbi/

How many threads do we need about this shit?

The feds truly know no bounds.

They don't confuse me, just annoy me
Asking how many threads we need on this stupid shit is not a stupid question.

See, I thought I was on Holla Forums, not /tmz/

Straight out of the feminist handbook.

This is literally clickbait-tier sperg about come celeb couple and this is what? The fifth thread about them?

I don't know why you're so obsessed about these two, maybe Brad is your waifu or something, but i agree this is starting to get fucking annoying.

take your meds

By all means, stick to that narrative.

It was in their private plan you retard

It wasn't, actually.

To be fair, if any 3-letter agency wanted to, they could just say to the local authorities "move it fag, this is our case now" and the cops would have to just deal with it.

Hey Holla Forums, you realize that if you let go of your fetish and stopped saying things like "take your meds" you'd be 100% more effective at warping the narrative, right?

It was, you dumb shit.

It wasn't, sweetheart.

Is the false narrative that important to you?

whats sad is that you probably consider this embarassing attempt as redpilling.

You're the one denying facts here.

Nobody needs red pilling in here.

You could benefit from a cyanide pill or two however.

You dumb fucking retard, I'm trying to help you. I see a good deal of potential in Holla Forums, and if you were under my control I mean leadership we could get some actual work done.

But as it stands you're just making fools of yourselves with this trash. You are tricking no one. You are irritating no one except for the most retarded Holla Forumslacks.

You do realize everyone in here has access to internet and can check the facts themselves?

Current year science actually has medicine to solve mental disorders like hese user.
It is me who is trying to help you regaining control of your life.

Jolie certainly didn't drive him to this with years and years of her crazy feminist shit.

She's just a poor innocent womyn.

I've never seen projection of this magnitude.

They've literally directly said he isn't being investigated for child abuse.

Stay salty nigger.

you need a good pair of glasses then

Holy shit faggot how new are you?

"Cuckolds! My brothers of the shit fucked up! I would lie beside you with any army of Africans! Let no man forget how whipped we are, we are alimony! Do you know what's waiting beyond that bedsheet? BBC! Take it! It's yours!"

Man, Angelina doesn't fuck around.

():^) This is my new emoji meem. He's called le smiling negro face, you can use him whenever you want but you have to give me credit for it. ():^)

That's too sharp a nose for a negro. They have very round features.

Thanks for the contribution, from now on he'll be known as le smiling mulatto man.