Now I know what a tv dinner feels like

What did he mean by this?

Just watched this for the first time. I know, I know. I figured I wasn't one for these loud, silly action flicks, but I had a lot of fun with Die Hard. Alan Rickman was one suave motherfucker. Are the rest in the series worth watching? And did they change his muscle shirt to green or did it really get that dirty. It looked like a new shirt. Action movie thread.

You want silly, go watch Arnold or Stallone. Also, 2 is great, 3 is great. Ignore the rest.

Die Hard fanboy here. 2 and 3 are worth watching because they were made back when action movies were good and Bruce Willis still cared. 4 isn't a Die Hard movie and 5 is just flat-out shit.

As for the tanktop thing, they most likely had at least two in different colours when they filmed the movie but we're supposed to believe that his white one just got dirty while crawling through the vents.

I guess I'll check them out. Hopefully they don't follow the same premise/setting. That could get old. Die Hard is a pretty solid film, so I guess calling it silly is a bit of an insult. Any recommendations on Arnold? I've already seen the Terminator movies, Predator, and True Lies. I think I have Commando on VHS laying around here. I've also seen Rambo First Blood and whatever the last one was, so Stallone stuff is welcomed too. Rocky doesn't count.

And before anybody gives me shit about not watching this movies sooner, I just never bothered because I wasn't allowed to as a kid and I wasn't into fun as an edgy teen.

His movies are good but are definitely silly.

Commando has some of the best one-liners I've ever seen.

Running Man is good too.

deepest lore.

Total Recall.

Just think, Die Hard was originally going to be a direct sequel to Commando. If it weren't for Conan the Destroyer, Arnold would have been the one trapped in a skyscraper with a group of terrorists.

For Arnold check out: Conan the Barbarian, The Running Man, Total Recall and Last Action Hero.

For Stallone: Rambo II, Cobra, Tango & Cash, Cliffhanger and Demolition Man.

Kindergarten Cop is pretty cool too. Very silly at times, but still great overall.

Theives. Not terrorists.

"Who said we were terrorists?"

Die Hard 2 and 3 are good. Die Hard 4 is okay. Just skip 5.

So boss.

die hard 2 and 3 are also good flicks from the golden era of american action movies
4 and 5 and pompous exaggerated from outside of that era, you should probably avoid them.

4 was okay. 5 was just phoned in.

Cunts. The first is a must-see and the second is pretty good too, but avoid the third one, it's shit.

The only good one is the first one. Ignore the rest. 2 and 3 tried but you'll be incredibly disappointed by the rest of the movies in the trilogy. Ignore the fourth and fifth movie meme. Those don't even exist.

The second one isn't as bad as I remembered it being for a long time; it's actually pretty entertaining. I especially liked the nod to Iran-Contra.

The third one is good. It almost rivals the original, though it's very different. Worth a watch, for sure.

Read the original Running Man, it's short and it's worth it. don't get worried by Stephen King's name, this one is ancient and simple and violent.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you can just rape the lore as you pick and choose?

PIECE OF SHIT!

You people are everything that's wrong with cinema, it turns my stomach thinking about you, you fucking retard shithead manchild.

I can imagine you right now sitting in your squalid bedsit 'huuuuur thu derminator is made from de duch! Duuuur''.

Eat a dick You fucking retard, I refuse to allow you to rape my lore. I'm going to follow you across the internet like your shadow and whenever I see you post your lore wrecking bullshit I'm going to swoop in like a bird of prey and call you out.

You are a
PIECE OF SHIT

No love for Van Damage?

you're trying too hard, pal.

():^)

true Bruce Willis is the kino of action flicks.

i like him as a person because he seems like a very easy going guy
but his films are mostly mediocre to shit

Have you not seen Time Cop? It's like Looper but, like, 100 times better.

yes.

i tried watching time cop recently
it's much more cheesy than i remember

I don't care about his movies, but I heard good things about his new tv show. Jean Claude Van Johnson I think it's called, didn't see it yet tho.

Best films.

nice le cuckface you have there, pal

Not shilling, but it's easily the best amazon pilot this year.

For some reason I've had that Sudden Death poster hanging up in my closet for years.

Well no shit. That said, I liked the silly and action mixed together. It was like a slice of life anime before it was unbearable mixed with an 80s action flick. Fuck you user, I need to rewatch it now.

I guess you could say he chickend out at the end.