So I have decided to finally start watching Gundam Holla Forums. What am I in for and where should I start?

So I have decided to finally start watching Gundam Holla Forums. What am I in for and where should I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=605932
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=531318
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

08th MS Team or 0083 are good starting points, and introduce the Universal Century world pretty well.

The original series is pretty much required viewing if you want to get into Z Gundam and Char's Counterattack, but I find that it's so fucking bland and ugly and boring that it was a struggle to get through.

Watch the UC, then Future Century, then Turn A.

Nothing else is worth watching.

nah I must be mistaken guise this is kino

Oh it hasn't aged well in animation but it's not boring. It's only if you can't look past the animation.

08th MS Team is pleb shit with timeline plot holes. You're obviously some Adult Swim casual.

Start with Gundam 79'. This guy is a fag.

Anyone got a link to a complete torrent? I can't normally get anime here

This pointless thread goes on the anime board, which is /a/.

Your dubs have no power here.

Fuck you all.

I liked War in the Pocket despite its flaws.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=605932

This. Gundom is such shit like all mecha. The hurdcoor fans say all the best ones are entry level shit and then recommend their favorite obscure poorly animated shit. The first gundam that started it all is extremely bland. There is nothing outstanding about it regarding the plot, characters, animation, artstyle, nothing. Space Captain Harlock does everything the original Gundam does but with style. Unless you have some kind of thing for mecha which I totally don't understand, don't waste your time. 08th MS Team is actually worth watching for the military aspect and because it looks fucking great. I haven't been impressed by anything else out of Gundamn.

Knowing it triggered your 'tism just makes me like it more. I liked it because it was entertaining, more a dogs of war story than space opera plus it doesn't look like a palsy kid's idea of a flipbook.

What ever you do OP, for god sakes don't waste your time on anything that was ever touched or influenced by that fucking hack Yoshiyuki Tomino. This means give a wide birth to just about anything part of the Universal Century canon.

Gundom is so convoluted that the elitists think their layer of shit is better than the other layers of shit when they're all a part of the same poorly animated pile. Animae is for manchildren and gundom is a prime example. A toy advertisement for jap children is violently debated by neckbears across the globe when it isn't even worth watching. An episode of spongebob has more frames than an entire gundom series. Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and realize that the best anime director hated mecha so much that he made his mecha biological and thus not mechas. More like godzillas. The character in the evas didn't even matter really.

Honestly, I hate any Gundam series that wasn't worked on by Tomino. It never really feels like Gundam to me.

nice meme you're trying to create there

It's cute when people who don't know anything about anime try to analyze it.

all those typos make your bait even clearer to see, newfag.

>>>/a/

are those traps?
Also what do you guys think about Gundam G?

Gundam stream with Holla Forums when?

Any order list to watch Gundam?

Go to /m/ on 4chan and ask. They have guides for this sort of thing and you won't get shitty recommendations like "watch 0083, which has zero impact if you don't understand the universe around it" or "don't watch 0079, the animation is bad!" when it's the corner stone for about 10 other series to build off of.

I never thought I'd miss kat so much.

Which series?

Probably finding Gundam Wing It's all I can find

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Blu-ray Box Complete Series Batch [1080p] (Blu-ray Dual Audio) 1080p FLAC remux was already linked in this thread.

Here is The original MSG
Video: H.264 10bit @ CRF17
Audio: LC-AAC @ Q0.5 Japanese BD/English R1 DVD
Subtitles: ASS English R1
Extras use FLAC because it has a minimal impact on size.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=531318

>>>/a/

Sage Negated for glorious Mobilekino

Goes on /a/.

You retarded faggots, don't you know this belongs on /m/?

>>>/a/

Nigger you dumb.

Hey there, Asuka fag.

ANIME IS NOT ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

/bane/ would have a field day with this series.

>>>/a/

anime goes on /a/
or /m/
or /jp/
whatever
not here, is the point

NIGGERED

For UC watch the original MSG movies first. They fix the broken animation and condense the series very well. After that you know the set up to 8th MS Team, War in the Pocket, Stardust Memory so you can watch those in whatever order you want or not watch them. War in the Pocket is my favorite though.

Zeta Gundam is great, and sets the formula for a lot of the latter series. I found the series more enjoyable than the movies. I couldn't get through ZZ Gundams ridiculous first episodes personally. CCA is only good for the mech fights.

The alternate timeline Gundams are great though and you really don't need to know any back story before you jump into them. G Gundam is amazing, Build Fighters has a MILF and good mech fights, Gundam Wing is good if you like Zeta Gundam but felt like it needed more yaoi fan art. Turn A great if you have fantasies about dark skinned brown twinks.

So basically Original MSG movies > UC 0079 -0083 OVAs > Zeta Gundam > then watch whatever the fuck you want.

The whole franchise feels like a series of chan shitposts. Hell there is a whole episode dedicated to salt.

You…you two actually make a very good point here.

I am honestly waiting for pepe to show up at this rate.

Oh for fucks sake…….

I literally spent 5 minutes laughing non stop at this

The series is better. The movies cut out too much shit. It's like the Cliff Notes.

The original series was sponsored by a toy company, but to say that it was a toy advertisement is misleading. The toy company's motive was to advertise toys, but they didn't care what the anime production team did as long as sales were good. Sales were not good however, and neither were the ratings, because the production team's ambitions were geared towards older audiences and not the younger audiences the toy company was after. The toy company pulled the plug and left, but re-runs had much better ratings, the compilation movies performed well, and the model kits (appealing more to teens and adults) were a huge success.

TELL ME ABOUT CHAR!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

If you're a shit-eating retard maybe.

At least get your fucking boards right.

Is it just me or is this show about pimp slapping bitches?

You should watch something good instead, like Non Non Biyori.

I don't get it, are we or are we not allowed to talk about anime on Holla Forums? Cause as far as I can tell this thread has been bumplocked for no reason other than the Board Owner is an inconsistent faggot.