Tfw not watched the new Star Wars and have no interest in ever doing so

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly forgot it even came out.

mah aryan american

You don't want to

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

Are we talking about everything after TFA? Hell yes.

I don't think she has bad teeth.
I don't really know who she is but that comparison is a stretch

The last one I watched all the way through was Jar Jar. The next one I started watching a torrent of and closed it halfway through.

The only reason the original three were good was their special effects.

She's a Brit they have awful teeth.

It was okay

Me neither.
I was really hoping it'd flop.

wew, you're, like, so edgy

I won't lie, me being spoiled killed my interest but I was unlikely to watch it when it came out anyway. I can safely say though that the film doesn't interest me in the slightest and the spoilers tell me to stay away.

I had a run in with an ex colleague, we were talking about random stuff and Star Wars came up. He couldn't believe it, when I said I had not watched the movie but I knew the plot overall. It made no sense for him, we used to watch the original trilogy all the time 20 years ago.

sometimes it's worth it to take a chance

I was mildly interested but when they totally ruined Christmas by making it all about their shit movie I was just turned off. I mean I know the previous movies were marketing apparatuses too but fucks sake, it has nothing to do with Christmas. I bet they pull the same shit with the next two movies too. Fuck them.

if your christmas can be ruined by movie advertising, the problem is with you

Back you go, Holla Forums

You're out of your league, user

"just dont go on the internet then lol"

kys

When isn't the internet inundated with shilling?

Good man!

try someone tougher for that one, like Jon Lotivz.

this guy gets it.

I watched it just for the music and special effects like all the others

Star Wars was always garbage

GET FUCKED MUNTER

You are the man that's saving Holla Forums, Bravo!

you need to build a bridge and get over it

stay triggered.

except that isn't what they said or even implied.

what is, then?

No, it was campy fun. Disney, like most OT diehards, believe it's some super omgwtf epic story and are trying to pretend that the shit they put out is even above the prequels.

fucking this
the whole series is overrated as hell

The music is about 75% of Star Wars and the visual effects for 1977 are amazing, which is the other 25%.

I watched it while bedridden with pneumonia and nothing else to do.
It was shit like every other Star Wars.

Feels goodman, not being a manchild.

How did this junk gross 2 billion?

I haven't watched it, but I am curious to see what it's like. Shame Star Wars has become a yearly release thing now, thanks to disney.

It's just bland. And flavorless.

now don't get me wrong, star wars is for the most part garbage
but so are nolan flicks

If dark knight rises hadn't been so hamfist fuckfaced retarded and not spawned baneposting, you wouldn't fap to him so hard.

I'm skipping whatever they release from here on out unless I hear they dropped the "pottery" meme for the main trilogy.

I too wish we could have seen George drive it to the ground

the only good thing to ever come out of that reddit good are the memes

Keep it up.
I haven't even seen any of the trailers.

O I am laffin'

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/

Atleast we would be having fun.

It's not about the number of cavities, it's about the fucked up direction the teeth are pointing and also gum rot.

You mean like all yank HiLLbillies and niggers who lose their tooth so often they replace them with gold teeth? Or your average America who thinks teeth whitening is actually healthy for their teeth, thinking it's an actual replacement for good old fashioned toothbrush and toothpaste.
Yeah you showed me.

DO YOU SEE?

Compare it to Hammonds teeth.
Cherry picking, you've proven nothing.

The TR8-T0R fight was the only good scene of that shit film.

I've got you beat m8

Saw it in theaters 3 times, didn't pay for the ticket and only paid for popcorn once. Hoping to repeat this with not Dark Forces.

I'll probably never watch it again in my life, wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTHER