Since when did Rotten Tomatoes become SJW movie reviews? It wasn't always like this

Since when did Rotten Tomatoes become SJW movie reviews? It wasn't always like this.

archive.is/TV3O8

I always wanted to make an air conditioning commercial that was a parody of the first scene in Falling Down.

Yes it was, you just never noticed. RT was always garbage written by aging hipsters.

Ghostbusters put the spotlight on them

>>>Holla Forums

haha triggered haha

>>>/reddipol/

haha btfo lol ;)

since ever?

Haha Drumpffag lol

Unless one of these guys is actually not the stereotypical faggot then you don't even really need to post their pic. I think everyone automatically knows what these fags all look like by now. Wake me up when a normal looking dude posts some weak shit like that article.

You should rub your hands disrespectfully in his direction, he's a kike.

Oh shit, now that I look more closely at the rest of his facial features, it's really obvious.

So basically the jews are starting to get desperate now that Trump is looking more and more likely to get elected president? It's basically what this whole piece was about. That and a hatred of white people.

I wish Holla Forums would stop being right all the time.

Of all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Holla Forums was right again.

It's literally a blogpost you dumb nigger.
If you don't like his opinion, write your own piece.

Hello, Rabin.

>>>/mlp/

I just want to choke this little shitstain!

Black Rain was "morally empty"?

>>>/reddit/

How did you pull "ban him" out of that stock insult? I'm not seeing the context there.

says it all really

haha
>>>/reddit/

Actually the shemitah did happen but when compared to past ones, it was considerably weaker.

forget to say reddi/pol/ moshe?

WE WANT ETHICS IN MOVIE JOURNALISM

#MovieGate

Fuck off back to Holla Forums. This country is ours now.

You fags will do anything to save face, won't you?

I'd gaybash the living fag out of him, and it wouldn't be a hate-crime as I'm gay.

just give it up. this shit is the reason I finally truly hit rock bottom, so thanks I guess

A good few years ago if not always.

Also this article fails to get the point. Regardless of the intent of the film the reason it was popular is because white men do have a reason to be angry and the protagonist in Falling Down perfectly embodies it. White men are taught for their entire life that it is their job to quietly work and provide for everyone else. No complains, no rest, no support networks (these are for the 'underprivallaged' which nowadays includes fucking everyone else in society). A man doesn't complain nor does he take things for free, he works. Complaining is for minorities and women. If he's kind to others they are kind to him and so society works. Do white men hold inordinate amounts of power as a group? Perhaps. They also pay more in taxes than any other group, do more difficult jobs than any other group and hell commit less crime than any other group proportionally. From each according to ability and to each according to their need doesn't mean you get to shit on those with the ability and still ask them to provide everything.

I'm not explaining this particularly well but consider the Korean shop owner. In the past and even occasionally in the present people would help each other out in such a situation instead of fucking over a man clearly in need of a hand. The 'correct' reaction in this situation is not to complain, not to cause a scene and quietly accept this person fucking you over because the white man's job is to let those who are worse off get away with fucking murder. Foster refuses to follow this and guess what, he's now a fucking racist for not quietly providing for society and accepting it. If he'd reacted in the same way to a white, male shop owner what then? If the roles were reversed everyone would accuse the white shop owner of racism, privilege or whatever fucking buzzword you want. But just because the shop owner is a cunt and not a white man his expected role is to lie there and take it.

Of course a lot of this applies to men in general. Black men are expected to do things that women in general and black women in particular are not. The hierarchy of victimhood is a thing. It's just that no other group is asked to do so much and given no respect in return. They are in fact criticised for the success that leaves them in the very position to do such heavy lifting in society.

The 'correct' reaction in this situation is not to complain, not to cause a scene and quietly accept this person fucking you over because the white man's job is to let those who are worse off get away with fucking murder while simultaneously paying for programs to bring them 'up' to your level for no thanks.

If you want to take it further consider this: Foster is considered a failure because through no fault of his own he was made redundant and can't provide for his family. The wife is within her rights to complain about him being a deadbeat despite not working just because she pushed a parasite out of her vagina. Were Foster anything other than a white man his not having a job would be blamed on society, random chance, racism, sexism or whatever. Hell a black man or a woman not having a job (or a high paying job) is a flaw in the world around them, not in the person themselves! But as a white man his simply not having a job to quietly and thanklessly provide for society makes him a failure.

The Korean shop owner who is a cunt to people in need and can hardly speak English? He's a success. A greedy white 80s businessman doing the same thing (profit > people)? That's abhorrent because he's the wrong colour and he's simply doing it successfully on a larger scale. The Lainto criminals who actively go around shooting people? Society failed to educate them, to give them a job but they're 'good people' at heart. But hell the white man has a breakdown after getting fired after years of working diligently? That man clearly has no fucking justification he's just evil and privileged.

Because clearly the skinheaded Nazi running the military surplus was such an original, non stereotyped character. See white people can't run a shop selling such things without wanting to murder homosexual couples at every fucking turn.

You fags will do anything to save face, won't you?

How new are you? Have you SEEN what the woman who runs RT looks like/what she tweets?

that's actually bretty gud user

more like
>>>Holla Forums

You skypes will do anything to hide your face, won't you?

Falling Down is a film women and cucks will NEVER understand.

If all the commercials were this good I might actually watch TV again.

more like
>>>/ovens/

Thanks I was about to start welcoming him to the ovens myself.

RT was never good

I was expecting something to do with money

Man door hand hook car door?

But is it still Fresh?

Fuck off goon.

He looks so weak.

Fresh out of 4chan I see

SJWs accusing people of having a persecution complex has to be the most bizarre thing ever.

I wondered if there is any SJW who realized the irony of those accusations, but I guess those wouldn't be SJW anymore then.

straight out of the oven I see

Rotten Tomatoes don't actually make movie reviews, do they?

He's probably never seen a dumbbell or had to lift anything heavier than 25 pounds in his life.

William Foster Did Nothing Wrong.