So, what do you think of pixar and pixar movies, fellow fa/tv/irgins?

So, what do you think of pixar and pixar movies, fellow fa/tv/irgins?

Even the fucking car is doing the eyebrows thing

I liked Up and Wall-E.
My cousin and I spent the entirety of Up debating whether the kid was a spic or asian.

shit

Haven't seen up, Nemo and the rat. The others are cool, I like them, though Cars was not really that big of a deal

Haven't bothered with one since The Incredibles. They're all the same so it just feels like a waste of my time.

I hate the goddamn raised eyebrow

God-tier:
Wreck-It Ralph (whatever, it's basically a Pixar film)

Good:
Incredibles
Toy Story
Wall-E

Okay:
Monsters Inc
Cars
Nemo
Inside Out

Shit:
Ratatouille

>>>/normalfag/

t. wrecked

I wrecked your mum m8

This has to be a troll.

Pick one

Yeah yeah, very nice, however here's the objectively correct one

A Bug's Life
Toy Story
Up
Wall-E

Monsters Inc
Nemo

Incredibles
Inside Out
Ratatouille

Cars
Brave

ruined animation forever by popularizing the stupid fucking 3D CGI meme

i've seen the toy story trilogy, a bug's life, monsters inc and the incredibles.

that's about it. based on those, they're pretty damn good i'd say.

Computer Graphical Interface?

Up is overrated as hell.

The movie should have ended after that and it could have been something. Instead we have to sit through an hour and a half of a dumb fat slob, some old guy, and another villainous old guy doing villain things I guess.

overrated/10 I yawn every time

Toy Story films are great. I was surprised 3 didn't turn out shit, little hope for the next one. I also love the Incredibles and somewhat enjoy the first Monster's film. A lot of their more modern shit is just rehashing old ideas, playing with fairly lazy forced-emotional scenes and weird looking characters so fuck that. Yes it was impressive in Toy Story 2 when I wasn't expecting it but that wears off the third time you make an entire movie about it.

Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3

Wall-E
A Bug's Life
Monsters, Inc
Finding Nemo

Up
Inside Out
Ratatouille
Finding Dory

Cars
Cars 2
Brave
Monsters University
The Good Dinosaur

WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Cars 3 (June 2017)
Coco (November 2017)
Toy Story 4 (June 2018)
The Incredibles 2 (June 2019)

Nice and original…

Incredibles
Toy Story
A Bug's Life

Monsters Inc.
Toy Story 2
UP (yes, for sad intro)
Finding Nemo

Toy Story 3
Wall-E
Brave

Everything else

Why the love for A Bug's Life? It isn't even the best animated movie to star fucking ants.

kill yourself

Fuck off, faggot. Bug's Life is inferior to the Woody Allen Ant flick.

Wrong.

they've stated that incredibles 2 will be their last sequel to any of their currently existing shit. after that it's all new stuff, which may or may not get sequels.

hold up faggots. both antz and a bug's life are patrician as fuck.

swap A Bug's Life and Wall-E around and you'd be right

Toy Story 2 is better than Toy Story 1.

I agree yet A Bug's Life is still clearly superior.

Wall-E didn't have any substance save the overall environmentalist message they repeatedly beat you over the fucking head with throughout the entire movie.

I disagree but I can see why you feel that way.

tbh i haven't watch either since like 1999, so i don't remember everything. antz is more satire iirc, whereas a bug's life is your a-day-in-the-life story, along with action and romance.

both seem to do a good job at spoofing other 90s movies, like starship troopers.

I never quite liked any of Pixar's movies, they are well made, and they have plenty of value, but when i watch them, I just can't, I JUST CAN'T.

I personally say pixar had its golden age in substance. It might improve how nice the visuals are, but the stories suck nowadays.

My nigga, Antz is the superior film.

With the exception of The Good Dinosaur, Brave and Cars 2, every pixar film is pure gold.

I pity anyone that isn't moved by their filmmaking brilliance.

I liked everything they did for a long time, then Cars and its sequels happened. Wall-E is OK, but it's too short and shallow. Toy Story 3 was kind of disappointing, but still very watchable and a fine ending to the story (of course, now there's an unneeded 4th movie coming out). Brave was so bad, I no longer get excited for their new movies. I still haven't seen Inside Out, Monsters University, or Finding Dory, and it's Brave's fault. I love the Incredibles, but I don't even care that the sequel is coming. Fuck Brave and all it represents.

Toy Story 1 & 2
Ratatouille
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Up

Toy Story 3
A Bug's Life
Monsters Inc
Wall-E

Brave
Cars

You can safely skip all the films you listed + The good dinosaur. Out of all of them Inside Out is the best, but it's melodramatic even for a Pixar film.

I hate what they've done with sequels. I used to bemoan the fact that Cars got a sequel and a spinoff, but the Incredibles, which actually had cause for a sequel, got nothing. Now I just want them to leave it alone.

they haven't done anything good since Toy Story 2

I love them. Though I do find their later films to be not as good. Then again I haven't seen Inside Out and the Good Dinosaur. Also the Cars series sucks.

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING

I'm pretty sure they also said 3 would be the last Toy Story film. Businessmen decide, Pixar makes what it's told. Why the fuck else would they have made Cars 2?

Don't bother watching them.

Shit sucks

Shit sucks

Shit sucks

FUCKING EVERYTHING

Inside Out's great. What is everyone's problem with it? Toy Story on the other hand sucks balls.

Look ma, I'm a contraian!

Contrarian*

Interesting.
Tell us more?

The sequel thing is recent news. They never said toy story 3 would be the last, just the last of woody and buzz and that crew.

But that's still a lie since 4 has Woody and Buzz.

Monsters University is the best prequel I've ever seen. Also, Inside Out gives me good feels.

Ratatoing

Everything else.

they all suck

Some of them are pretty nice (like The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Inside Out, Up) but they're yet to make a truly great film yet. They did however make a few absolutely awful ones though (Brave, Cars franchise, Airplanes, The Good Dinosaur etc.)

Toy Story 2 is the shittiest entry in the franchise so far, BY FAR. What is wrong with you user?

If anything, it's the position that Inside Out isn't good that's contrarian. It's probably their best recent film, and it's certainly better than Up.

it's still very good tho

1>>>>>>>3>2

This new 4th one is going to be Woody and Buzz in an alternate dimension where there's no humans, just toys who are no longer toys for anyone, and they go on a vacation to hawaii.

sounds very shitty tbh
source?

Pretty sure that was just one of their "shorts" that already came out.

You kind of just proved his point

Contrarian is the world people use when they can't handle different opinions

How does he even resemble a spic?
He looks like a fat asian child, and his voice doesn't sound like a taconigger accent at all.

So did you come back because you saw everyone else trying to force memes, or were you just in a coma?

Found the fags who truly do deserve a trip to the gas chamber.

Inside Out isn't good.

Is it funny? No. There isn't a single laugh in the movie. Lewis Black is a total failure, just an annoying shouty kike who is fake un-PC.

Is it sad? Kinda, but IMO Bing Bong's death fucks with the climax. The event nukes the pacing but then things have to get frantic again, but it's harder to get back up to speed because Bing Bong already made the big sacrifice.

It's a buddy picture between Joy and Sadness and it fails because their relationship fails. Sadness is too passive so she's never anything more than a thing that moans. They had to add in Bing Bong just to have an actual buddy for the buddy picture, so the story ends when he dies getting Joy out of the hole. After that we know she isn't falling back into it and everything will be fine.

The landscape and design is pretty blah. Most of the characters in the brain are colored blobs and the color scheme of the brain gets old quick.

Found the fag who truly deserves a trip to the oven

Lots of spics have slanty eyes like he does. Spics that don't grow up around mexispanish-speakers don't develop an accent. See the fat brown kid in Modern Family as an example. I've seen spic kids that look and sound exactly like him but with slantier eyes.

For some reason it really cracks me up thinking of you two killing each other over children's bug movies.

Inside Out was what it needed to be. It's a visual guide used for brainwashing kids into thinking that they're nothing but a bag of autonomous repetitive "emotions" and that they possess no free will at all. Their only choice is to hope that their emotions succeed and that they are essentially living puppets for these emotions.

You're right, someone who hates that one should be gassed. Right along with fags dumb enough to think it's better than Antz

You really expect pixar to go that in depth with their diversity?
He's clearly just a fat asian thrown in there as the token minority.

Up is also ass but my point was claiming Toy Story 'sucks balls' was contrarian.

Antz is a kid's movie which can equally appeal to adults, a trait it shares with the best of Pixar's work. A Bug's Life is just a kid's movie played straight.

Wall-E started out great, then turns into garbage half way through.

CROSS THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

What film do you consider "truly great", and why do you not consider The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Inside Out, and Up not to be "truly great"?

What did he mean by this?

I think the Incredibles was a fluke. It was such a great movie with a surprising amount of fetish and wank fuel and I don't think they can even make a sequel for it that compares. I mean I guess that PS2 game was the sequel but it was so firmly meh I don't remember anything about it.

PS2 game was fun in coop and that's about it.

maybe if you're a major autist

I'd say anyone watching shit like A Bug's Life as an adult is more autistic. Granted not Sonic-fan levels of autism but then what is?

just like your life

t. major autist

Monsters university was fucking stupid. You seriously expect me to believe little kids wouldn't shit their pants at the sight of a walking eyeball with teeth? Fuck outta here, kids are scared of dogs and shit

That children are being taught to be slaves to their emotions rather than allow rational thinking to prevail. They'll grow up and become captives of their lust and anger, and will be perfect puppets for the elites to use for their own twisted desires.

why can't we just have Antz fans and Bug's Life fans guys? why can't we be friends? why can't we like both?

you're breaking my heart Holla Forums

thats dreamworks

We can but only if everyone accepts Antz is best.

I've watched Antz and Bugs Life and I don't find either to be particularly good.